What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by karnaya
    ats is over hyped i think

Sir ppl invested at around 4000 level cashing on 9000. delivery is only delayed by around 4-6 months so yes it is overhyped but ppl are happy to pay them hefty premium...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitfr
    Iam comparing brand image & project execution of both, waise nobody said deliver all 80 towers in one go, common sense deliver in phased manner, by the way some of the tower are in very advanced state, but the committed official date is 2015 not justified..

yes u r right i think jaypee should had sold phase wise by doing this they could build good reputation in market and confidence of buyer.but one question agar wo phase wise bechte to ppl who would had started living there would suffer lots of problem har jaga construction sector not fully developed dust bad roads.but now atleast structure of all towers is completed good roads dere se hi sahi pura sector to develop milega jaypee hospital schools shops
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karnaya
    sir i respect your view but if i m end user and i have to live here for years then i will say that i can wait coz if construction is good it will last forever and jaldi jaldi me bad construction will not last for more then 10 yrs years aur phir baar baar builing me paisa lagao

Hi
    Pavilion (height) has been a 6 year (and counting) wait for me and I am an end user. There are others who booked a year ahead of me. I find no such legendary aspect of quality in any wish town high-rise project (besides kalypso and imperial) that offsets the delay. In fact besides the views I find PC worse than paras tiera- I understand if others dont share this view. Also the pricing of JP projects was always premium. PH wasnt selling (at least publicly) at 3000 or so ever.
    So, while its fair to say Pavilion was never positioned as premium, it is the same as any other noida project by reasonable builders. So nothing will ever offset the delay.
    I agree there isnt much we can do now. All this gyaan should have been apploed when buying.
    Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
    Sir ppl invested at around 4000 level cashing on 9000. delivery is only delayed by around 4-6 months so yes it is overhyped but ppl are happy to pay them hefty premium...

do you really know any deal has executed at 9000 at all..lot of flats are available at 6300 range in selling sites, Don't put wrong figures.
    CommentQuote
  • Delay effects construction quality. When a builder launches a project, he calculates a certain construction cost and quality associated with it. Delay of years means inflation eats that Rs X budgeted construction cost and every year what it manages to buy is of lesser quantity and quality.

Actual battle isn't in getting the structure complete but lies in getting tower ready from 95% payment done to 100%.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/281-greater-noida-for-investing-staying?p=116615#post116615
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantv
    Hi
    Pavilion (height) has been a 6 year (and counting) wait for me and I am an end user. There are others who booked a year ahead of me. I find no such legendary aspect of quality in any wish town high-rise project (besides kalypso and imperial) that offsets the delay. In fact besides the views I find PC worse than paras tiera- I understand if others dont share this view. Also the pricing of JP projects was always premium. PH wasnt selling (at least publicly) at 3000 or so ever.
    So, while its fair to say Pavilion was never positioned as premium, it is the same as any other noida project by reasonable builders. So nothing will ever offset the delay.
    I agree there isnt much we can do now. All this gyaan should have been apploed when buying.
    Cheers

Agreed....Pavilion Court looks like shit in the name of a Golf Course property. I don't understand why at all it has been created on the edge of a GC.

Guys....are you aware of a similar residential development anywhere in the world built around Golf Course like Jaypee is doing in Noida......I mean with so many residential high rise towers being build around a GC.....The ones I have seen are very exclusive GC residences...."Exclusivity is the Key".............I want to see a similar concept that has been done anywhere in the world.......Jaypee greens greater noida is also so different from the one being built in noida.

My only concern is the density of buildings around Golf Course....is it normal what Jaypee is doing in noida as compared to others in India or rest of the World or is it too much.

Would love to hear sensible views.....(pls dont compare with non GC projects and say its better than them)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    do you really know any deal has executed at 9000 at all..lot of flats are available at 6300 range in selling sites, Don't put wrong figures.

Hi Ankit,

Point#1: Iam an end user waiting for my flat not a broker who knows all about the true/fake deals running in the market.
    Point#2: I don't put wrong figure anywhere the quote of 9000 PSF was published in a leading daily so yes these are published facts not some random figures.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-noida/t-ats-one-hamlet-project-9981-page290.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantv
    Hi
    Cheers

sir wait for some time ph ki finishing to puri hone do then only we can compare
    CommentQuote
  • (No) Work in Jaypee Wishtown Noida

Had been to wishtown on Saturday morning around 11:30. There was complete silence right from Kalypso (Gate 2) all the way upto Knights Court. Absolutely zero work underway in that stretch. There were few workers on the structure between Kalypso and Imperial. About 50 workers on Orchards. There was frightening silence all around
    CommentQuote
    Hi Ankit,

Point#1: Iam an end user waiting for my flat not a broker who knows all about the true/fake deals running in the market.
    Point#2: I don't put wrong figure anywhere the quote of 9000 PSF was published in a leading daily so yes these are published facts not some random figures.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-noida/t-ats-one-hamlet-project-9981-page290.html

news papars are paid news..they are not showing ground reality. Every projects rate is more than what is actual rate.
    CommentQuote
  • I also went day before

Work was going at good pace around kalypso 1&2 and imperial

CRC told possession letters are being dispatched for towers 1&2
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that there are about 15 families who have already moved into PC. I am not sure how credible this info is but if its true its a good sign.
    CommentQuote
  • With recent demolition notice of Supertech towers by Allahabad court, JP buyers should immediately meet the RWA who was fighting the case and extend full support to them. Supertech will go to Supreme court but they are going to loose it there. There are very high chances that Supreme court punishment is more severe.
    Also consult the RWA and take same set of lawyers......JP should be taught a lesson.
    Investers can initially be a spoilt support as they will think it will hit the prices in short term.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narana
    With recent demolition notice of Supertech towers by Allahabad court, JP buyers should immediately meet the RWA who was fighting the case and extend full support to them. Supertech will go to Supreme court but they are going to loose it there. There are very high chances that Supreme court punishment is more severe.
    Also consult the RWA and take same set of lawyers......JP should be taught a lesson.
    Investers can initially be a spoilt support as they will think it will hit the prices in short term.

To the best of my knowledge , jaypee has not constructed any extra towers or for that matter any extra floors.
    CommentQuote
  • With recent demolition notice of Supertech towers by Allahabad court, JP buyers should immediately meet the RWA who was fighting the case and extend full support to them. Supertech will go to Supreme court but they are going to loose it there. There are very high chances that Supreme court punishment is more severe.
    CommentQuote