Sort by :
Filter by :
- With recent demolition notice of Supertech towers by Allahabad court, JP buyers should immediately meet the RWA who was fighting the case and extend full support to them. Supertech will go to Supreme court but they are going to loose it there. There are very high chances that Supreme court punishment is more severe.
Also consult the RWA and take same set of lawyers......JP should be taught a lesson.
Investers can initially be a spoilt support as they will think it will hit the prices in short term.CommentQuote2Flag
- Pee rakhe ho bhai?CommentQuote0Flag
Bhai for any info/coment Peena jaroori hai kya......... if not digest thn better u to chk and inform...CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by Rustam123Bhai for any info/coment Peena jaroori hai kya......... if not digest thn better u to chk and inform...
Although its very challenging to implement this HC decision on grounds; but certainly an encouraging decision for the helpless buyers getting pissed due to malpractices by builders.
Certainly, the Jaypee buyers should unite & seriously consider taking a legal path to bring Jaypee to books. We may need to wait for some more time till some of us gets possession & really pass thru the problems which we anticipate (like delays, no penalties, increased super-area etc). Getting possession will make us legally eligible to file a case. We can;t do it in aniticipation, without really having faced the problem. SO, lets wait for some more possessions in wishtown & then we can proceed for legal actions.
By that time, we can complete our other formalities like forming a registered assosciation, preparing a draft case etc. We need to fight a structured battle now.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by orchardman
Guys....are you aware of a similar residential development anywhere in the world built around Golf Course like Jaypee is doing in Noida......I mean with so many residential high rise towers being build around a GC.....The ones I have seen are very exclusive GC residences...."Exclusivity is the Key".............
My only concern is the density of buildings around Golf Course....is it normal what Jaypee is doing in noida as compared to others in India or rest of the World or is it too much.
Would love to hear sensible views.....(pls dont compare with non GC projects and say its better than them)
I also did some research a year back by typing Golf properties in google and what came up was exactly opposite of what Jaypee was building.Agree with you wrt density and exclusivity.Also in Graham Cooke and Associates designed golf properties Jayee Greens Noida doesn't come up.At that time it felt very strange.But Jaypee Greens Greater Noida was there in the top 10 Greg Norman's designed Golf courses.Speaks volumes I guess.CommentQuote0Flag
- Updated March Pics are available on siteCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Dinesh
How r u
Do u have any update on start of construction of Kristal and kasablanca........CommentQuote0Flag
- Work progress is very slow in all jaypee project..It will increased after 16th May..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rahul21jan81Work progress is very slow in all jaypee project..It will increased after 16th May..
Kyun? Workers elections contest kar rahe hain?CommentQuote1Flag
Whoo MODI ko vote dee rahe hein..aur BJP kee rallies attend kar rahe hein..CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by gaurav44Whoo MODI ko vote dee rahe hein..aur BJP kee rallies attend kar rahe hein..
Fir toh achha paisa mil jayega. No need to be a worker anymore!!!CommentQuote0Flag
:bab (41)::bab (41):Bhai humare flat kaun banayega fir “The Dream Homes”:bab (41)::bab (41):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by caplayer2012:bab (41)::bab (41):Bhai humare flat kaun banayega fir “The Dream Homes”:bab (41)::bab (41):
Congress workers :bab (45):CommentQuote0Flag
Bacha liya Yuva soch ne,
Jeet-te jee na sahi, wo haar kar hee sahi hamare kachuu kaam tu aye…..CommentQuote0Flag
Please watch a video called "Thank You dear Congress" on youtube.
Its a parody song.