Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

b-6 i saw plastering work from outside , i don't no what's going on inside.

Comment

its gud to hear that work is going on a smoother pace...

Comment

Originally posted by arvinds View Post
        Hi! I am searching out a unit in JP Greens fresh/resale. Would need suggestion on projects which could be chosen for end use/ investment on bigger sizes( 4BHK/ 2200sqft+) with 2-4 yrs delivery timeline.
        Budget- 60-70L upfront & total 1.2 to 1.5cr.
        Need inputs with justification & comprasion between 3-4 projects for better evaluation.
        you might want to see varpous JP WT options here ....
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...portRows&tbl=1

see if this helps

Comment

I hope they do the same for Kosmos also

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
          i was in hurry , did not picture other than my own flat where they were doing some false sealing work.

For klassic owners thsi is good thing that jaypee is doing false sealing in all rooms including Drawing/dining . It was not Plan of record but due to sprinkler pipes they need to cover them so they are doing but not just on sprinklers complete DD and bedrooms .
          I was planning to get this done by myself but atleast some how they are doing.
          and quality looks good after finishing started .

Comment

Guys I am interested in buying a Villa in Noida. Any idea about the size of villas that are available in Jaypee townships and price in psft and availability for possession of these villas. Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by agyath View Post
              Guys I am interested in buying a Villa in Noida. Any idea about the size of villas that are available in Jaypee townships and price in psft and availability for possession of these villas. Many thanks.
              Well there are 2-3 Villas options in WT - all now upwards of 4-5 odd CRs (starting) possibly even more.

About 11-13k psf last I hrd. Only now available in resale

You can go to jaypeegreens *** com site and search for Kalisto Court and Kingswood Oriental and Townhomes to get an idea.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

by the way villas are looking awesome after paint work , worth a place to live but out of budget .

small size starts at 13000 in resale bigger size 5000+ are available at 11000 psf level.

but worth a investment still at this point if you compare with flats at 10K psf like ats and some sec 50 flats as it has luxury of all things that s flat has like club and other stuff + independent house.

Comment

gurus, which non-gc property of WT with decent specs you would suggest for end use with budget ~70L (excluding registration)?

P.S. - I almost booked KBA 1420 1.5 yr back but deal did not materialize due to some last minute issues

Comment

Originally posted by sandyraghav View Post
                    gurus, which non-gc property of WT with decent specs you would suggest for end use with budget ~70L (excluding registration)?

P.S. - I almost booked KBA 1420 1.5 yr back but deal did not materialize due to some last minute issues
                    can you tell the size and time frame you are looking in to.
                    i am not guru but still based on my knowledge

1 year time frame 70 lacs in hand what you can get :
                    klassic 1420 : 1420*4850 (AI)=69 lacs around 3bhk unit

kosmos :1500+ : 1550*4700(AI)= 73 lacs around 3 bhk unit

2years
                    you can get klassic height 1500+ size in same price

rest there are option in kasa isles,kba ,kpa you can look for beyond 3 year possession.

kresent /garden isles with 4 year time frame but 3bhk unit are bigger in size so not fit in 70 lacs

Comment

Thanks mahoba, I'm looking for 1300-1500 sqft with 1-2 year timeframe and in fact klassic and kosmos are in my list.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X