What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Work Progress

Work Progress is very slow:

Last Sunday (04/05) visit, found much silence in JayPee wish town; Work/workers found only in few projects;

Site in charge of contractors confirmed that problems in payments from JP made contractors slow…

This silence sound hopeless!

What happened suddenly?
    &

What will happen?

Rainy season (July/Aug/Sept) looking ahead (official excuse of slow down)

Construction momentum starts from 2011-12 & if it deep down in mid 2014 then it will turned to be serious outcome for buyer/investor..

Seniors/Dinesh Jee, what is your view on this situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    Work Progress is very slow:

Last Sunday (04/05) visit, found much silence in JayPee wish town; Work/workers found only in few projects;

Site in charge of contractors confirmed that problems in payments from JP made contractors slow…

This silence sound hopeless!

What happened suddenly?
    &

What will happen?

Rainy season (July/Aug/Sept) looking ahead (official excuse of slow down)

Construction momentum starts from 2011-12 & if it deep down in mid 2014 then it will turned to be serious outcome for buyer/investor..

Seniors/Dinesh Jee, what is your view on this situation.

:bab (2): :bab (2): :bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    :bab (2): :bab (2): :bab (2):

It is true that elections impacts money flow.
    The speed will pick up after the elections are over. Yet again the monsoon will slow it down so we are looking at sep for full momentum to resume.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    It is true that elections impacts money flow.
    The speed will pick up after the elections are over. Yet again the monsoon will slow it down so we are looking at sep for full momentum to resume.

Bro, you forgot diwali:)
    CommentQuote
  • Chatt pooja
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "karnaya
    ats is over hyped i think

Sir you have see ATS for yourself. It's better that It's reputation.

AND they have delivered Hamlet albeit with a year's delay.

Unlike JP where the delay is becoming almost open ended

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • JP greens website updated with new Photo Gallery dated 31/04.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Sir you have see ATS for yourself. It's better that It's reputation.

AND they have delivered Hamlet albeit with a year's delay.

Unlike JP where the delay is becoming almost open ended

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

Yes ATS is one of the best societies in that area, as of now. But another side of coin, now-a-days you can see the external plaster & paint coming out in ATS Village. Not sure if it is only visible to us or to the ATS maintenance crew also...
    While the society has a very good repo, but such things are not a part of maintenance or we all are used to it.
    Rates are rocketting in India and very much compareable to many other countries, but the quality is not anyway near to such comparision/ reference.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    Yes ATS is one of the best societies in that area, as of now. But another side of coin, now-a-days you can see the external plaster & paint coming out in ATS Village. Not sure if it is only visible to us or to the ATS maintenance crew also...
    While the society has a very good repo, but such things are not a part of maintenance or we all are used to it.
    Rates are rocketting in India and very much compareable to many other countries, but the quality is not anyway near to such comparision/ reference.

Very old construction. Thats the reason it is detoriating and looking like the authority flat.
    CommentQuote
  • how much old. I guess between 10-12 years. Home one buys not for only this much time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Very old construction. Thats the reason it is detoriating and looking like the authority flat.

ats village looking like authority flat ?

Have you got any stake on Jaypee ? A JP buyer

One info : ATS Village is going to be re painted again

JP is nit a society
    It is a delayed city
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    JP greens website updated with new Photo Gallery dated 31/04.

Ye Jaypee ka naya dhamaka. They invented a new date which does not exist in any other calendar. I think they will deliver all their projects on 31/04 only :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Fat Finger accident

Originally Posted by AnthonyGonza
    Ye Jaypee ka naya dhamaka. They invented a new date which does not exist in any other calendar. I think they will deliver all their projects on 31/04 only :bab (45):

LOL, no Anthony bhai, it was a typo, sorry about that, btw on website it is correct 30/04/14.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iwonderwhen
    LOL, no Anthony bhai, it was a typo, sorry about that, btw on website it is correct 30/04/14.

I was just joking. :o

Anyway, since mods do not like such one liner (apparently irrelevant) replies, here is a link to an article on Jaypee's plans for diversification into healthcare. Jaypee Hospital at Wishtown figures in the article.

Jaypee Group plans to diversify into healthcare in five years - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnthonyGonza
    I was just joking. :o

Anyway, since mods do not like such one liner (apparently irrelevant) replies, here is a link to an article on Jaypee's plans for diversification into healthcare. Jaypee Hospital at Wishtown figures in the article.

Jaypee Group plans to diversify into healthcare in five years - The Economic Times

I hope the delivery dates given in Jaypee Hospitals will not extend as it does in their realestate business....... understood what i meant by delivery dates... LOL...
    CommentQuote