What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dear dinesh ji pl can u kindly lighten that golf side of wish town is under ngt issue or not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimehra
    dear dinesh ji pl can u kindly lighten that golf side of wish town is under ngt issue or not

all project in jaypee are under NGT , and whole noida is under scanner , no one getting OC
    CommentQuote
  • Kahani ghar ghar ki..
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai

I am holding a unit in Kalypso and end user. what do you think? Kya acchhe Din aane wale hain?

pls advise dear.
    CommentQuote
  • Ache to pata nahin par bahut jald sab kache main aane wale hain..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Supreme Court rejects plea of Jaypee Infratech

Supreme Court rejects plea of Jaypee Infratech

The Supreme Court (SC) on Tuesday refused to entertain a plea of real estate firm Jaypee Infratech seeking a direction to Noida Authority to grant completion certificate to its projects falling within 10- km radius of the Okhla Bird Sanctuary.
    A Bench of Justices J. S. Kehar and C. Naggapan said, "Let the Central government take a decision on this issue," and dismissed the plea of the firm, which was filed against interim orders of the National Green Tribunal (NGT).
    Senior advocate A. M. Singhvi, appearing for the firm, said that around 4,000 flats are ready for handover and a great humanitarian problem will arise if completion certificates are not issued by Noida Authority as it will lead to denial of possession to homes buyers who have almost paid 95 per cent of sale consideration.
    The NGT on October 28, 2013 had issued an interim direction saying all the building constructions made within 10- km radius of the sanctuary or within distance of eco- sensitive zone as may be prescribed by the notification issued by the ministry of environment and forests (MoEF) shall be subject to the decision of the National Board of Wild Life (NBWL), and till the time the clearance of NBWL is obtained, the authority concerned shall not issue completion certificates to projects.
    Later, the tribunal did not entertain a review plea seeking modification of the earlier impugned order. Jaypee Infratech said that the NGT relied on a SC order and completely misread the order to mean that the apex court had enforced/ implemented the 10- km eco- sensitive zone.
    The NGT order restrained the authorities from issuing completion certificates for buildings constructed within 10 km from the boundary of the sanctuary as they fell under the eco- sensitive zone, it said. The orders adversely affected projects, which were started in 2008, after the grant of environment clearance by MoEF in 2007.
    The firm is developing an integrated township in Noida spread over 1072 acres and it comprises flats, apartments, plots, houses, schools, recreational, commercial and medical facilities, the plea said.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    Dinesh Bhai

I am holding a unit in Kalypso and end user. what do you think? Kya acchhe Din aane wale hain?

pls advise dear.

Naam bikhari aur flat kalypso mein :) :) - just kidding.

Ache din nahin aaye to I'll have issues at home. We're also looking to shift soon. My sister is too in her flat and my first cousin in hers as well. So there are hopes for the 3 of our very near family.

Realistically I think - there will be delays but not much more. I understand in the late night news that govt plans to step in and sort this out. I really doubt we retrospectively see such laws inacted. It will drive banks and builders out of the market - will instill just too much fear and will eradicate a lot of money.

At a very devious level - it could also be a way for the center to render UP state govt as totally ineffective - and dry their funds - for UP to implode and for presidential orders to be put in and re-election to happen - but that is just a cynical view of the situation.
    CommentQuote
  • so overall the situation seems to be that as promised by jaypee to handover the flats for possesion (kosmos) that is not looking possible this year also....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankit26
    so overall the situation seems to be that as promised by jaypee to handover the flats for possesion (kosmos) that is not looking possible this year also....

yeah
    CommentQuote
  • Pics are there for end may
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Noida flat buyers..Please join this group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/508542192580638/
    CommentQuote
  • There is a marked slowdown in the pace of construction at WT. It seems that the only projects which are moving are Orchards and Kube. While these are the only projects with L&T it is also important to note that these are the projects where JP stands to gain the most in terms of cash flow by building quickly. In terms of delivery, handovers and inhabitation of the area they seem to be without traction and loosing ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    There is a marked slowdown in the pace of construction at WT. It seems that the only projects which are moving are Orchards and Kube. While these are the only projects with L&T it is also important to note that these are the projects where JP stands to gain the most in terms of cash flow by building quickly. In terms of delivery, handovers and inhabitation of the area they seem to be without traction and loosing ground.

When did you visited the orchards site?
    CommentQuote
  • Few days back, around 13 or 14th. Oc is aldo not moving at full speed but moving nonetheless, but the under finishing towers for other projects seem to be at a standstill. Not much action there
    CommentQuote