What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mayawati govt. illicitly issued 500 hectare land in Noida to JAYPEE group: CAG report

Lucknow: The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) in its report on Tuesday revealed that the previous Mayawati-led Uttar Pradesh government had illicitly sanctioned 500 hectare land to JAYPEE Group in Noida. The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) government had issued the land to the group on very low prices and today it’s cost is over Rs 100 crore. However, it isn't understandable that even after the surfacing of the reports against the previous government, why UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is still mum over the issue and hasn’t taken any tough steps so far.

However, the report has also pointed out that the land was issued for the development of Yamuna Expressway to benefit the people passing by the road. But overlooking the directives, the JAYPEE Group has begun a housing project over the land.

The 500 hectare land comes from various sectors in Noida i.e. 128, 129, 130,131, 132, 134 and 151.

It has also been revealed that the previous government didn’t comply with the rules and regulations of the law to issue the land to the group.

This is not the first time when the JAYPEE Group has been blamed of committing illicit doings in regard to the land for Yamuna Expressway.

Earlier, it was alleged that the infrastructural and industrial group along with the UP power corporation has gulped Rs 30,000 crore in power scam. After this the reports began surfacing that the JAYPEE Group had forcibly grabbed the productive lands of the poor farmers for developing the Yamuna Expressway Township.

The representatives of the farmers had promenaded bare foot all the way to Lucknow from Agra to meet the Jail and Food & Supply minister Rajendra Chowdhary. The farmers had demanded six times more compensation for the lands procured from them for Yamuna Expressway. They have asked the minister to give job to a family member whose land had been purchased. Farmers had even demanded their lands back which were forcibly procured from them for JAYPEE Group Township.

The Food & Supply Minister had assured the farmers to whisper their demands to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and to do the needful.

The representatives of the farmers informed minister that their productive lands were forcibly acquired from them for JAYPEE Group in the name of infertile land. Briefing their apathy, representatives said that cases were even registered against hundreds of farmers when they refused to give away their lands.

Talking to team Pardaphash, the farmers' representatives had said that Yamuna Expressway Township was the dream project of former UP chief minister Mayawati. Farmers were forced to sign the letter of agreement. Cases were lodged against 250 farmers who refused to sign the letter of consent.

He even said, "Police was also incorporated in the anomalies of JAYPEE Group subordinates."

The farmers claim that SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav had promised them in April 2010 that he would get the land return to the farmers if his party came to power. "They had claimed to be a party of farmers and poor. However, nothing as such happened even after one year of rule in UP," a farmer said.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Lucknow: The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) in its report on Tuesday revealed that the previous Mayawati-led Uttar Pradesh government had illicitly sanctioned 500 hectare land to JAYPEE Group in Noida. The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) government had issued the land to the group on very low prices and today it’s cost is over Rs 100 crore. However, it isn't understandable that even after the surfacing of the reports against the previous government, why UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is still mum over the issue and hasn’t taken any tough steps so far.

However, the report has also pointed out that the land was issued for the development of Yamuna Expressway to benefit the people passing by the road. But overlooking the directives, the JAYPEE Group has begun a housing project over the land.

The 500 hectare land comes from various sectors in Noida i.e. 128, 129, 130,131, 132, 134 and 151.

It has also been revealed that the previous government didn’t comply with the rules and regulations of the law to issue the land to the group.

This is not the first time when the JAYPEE Group has been blamed of committing illicit doings in regard to the land for Yamuna Expressway.

Earlier, it was alleged that the infrastructural and industrial group along with the UP power corporation has gulped Rs 30,000 crore in power scam. After this the reports began surfacing that the JAYPEE Group had forcibly grabbed the productive lands of the poor farmers for developing the Yamuna Expressway Township.

The representatives of the farmers had promenaded bare foot all the way to Lucknow from Agra to meet the Jail and Food & Supply minister Rajendra Chowdhary. The farmers had demanded six times more compensation for the lands procured from them for Yamuna Expressway. They have asked the minister to give job to a family member whose land had been purchased. Farmers had even demanded their lands back which were forcibly procured from them for JAYPEE Group Township.

The Food & Supply Minister had assured the farmers to whisper their demands to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and to do the needful.

The representatives of the farmers informed minister that their productive lands were forcibly acquired from them for JAYPEE Group in the name of infertile land. Briefing their apathy, representatives said that cases were even registered against hundreds of farmers when they refused to give away their lands.

Talking to team Pardaphash, the farmers' representatives had said that Yamuna Expressway Township was the dream project of former UP chief minister Mayawati. Farmers were forced to sign the letter of agreement. Cases were lodged against 250 farmers who refused to sign the letter of consent.

He even said, "Police was also incorporated in the anomalies of JAYPEE Group subordinates."

The farmers claim that SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav had promised them in April 2010 that he would get the land return to the farmers if his party came to power. "They had claimed to be a party of farmers and poor. However, nothing as such happened even after one year of rule in UP," a farmer said.

Anyone heard anything about this?
    CommentQuote
  • this news was in all news papers yesterday
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    this news was in all news papers yesterday

What was the Supreme Court order for then. Is this not already contested and closed.
    CommentQuote
  • SC order needs to be checked. I remember it clears title but I dont remember if it clears usage - i.e. is it for township or development of YEW eway as the latest reports suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    SC order needs to be checked. I remember it clears title but I dont remember if it clears usage - i.e. is it for township or development of YEW eway as the latest reports suggest

It clears the usage as well .... Supreme court judgement linked development of 5 Townships with development of expressway. In words 5 Townships have paid for the development of expressway. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Greedy farmers are making noise with SP to extract money/favours from JP, nothing else.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Shaurya bro!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Greedy farmers are making noise with SP to extract money/favours from JP, nothing else.

There is so much fkin uncertainty in this market that i sometimes feel frustated about this whole idea of Noida Exp Way .. i think a bank deposit would been a much better bet... kam se kam khoon tho nahin jalana padtha....

If these things continue then you will soon see people moving out of Noida market in Hoards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    There is so much fkin uncertainty in this market that i sometimes feel frustated about this whole idea of Noida Exp Way .. i think a bank deposit would been a much better bet... kam se kam khoon tho nahin jalana padtha....

If these things continue then you will soon see people moving out of Noida market in Hoards.

Sab Noida ke peeche hath dho ke lage hai. NGT, Akhlest Yadav, Farmers, Supreme Court. Financial halat bhi achi nahi lag rahi. Literally no movement on the ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the procedure for filing eTDS @1% in case of joint ownership?!
    CommentQuote
  • Krafty. Use the pan of the first owner

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Krafty - u need to pay .5% for both of the current installment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Krafty - u need to pay .5% for both of the current installment.

Thanks. Hey Dinesh can you clear your PM Inbox...need to send you one...it says your inbox quota is over, so....
    CommentQuote
  • updates for the month are available on JP site. Some movement in Imperial and PH 2 besides others
    CommentQuote