Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by mahoba View Post
    gaon to noida ke har sector ke aaspass hai .

    mera gaon mera desh , theme of noida .

    pass mein gaon nahin hoga to maid kahan se aayegi .
    everyone can not afford a servant quarter .
    Villages are not that bad. But are there any commercial or office spaces, which will make people move across the highway and lead to real appreciation..

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by mahoba View Post
      gaon to noida ke har sector ke aaspass hai .

      mera gaon mera desh , theme of noida .

      pass mein gaon nahin hoga to maid kahan se aayegi .
      everyone can not afford a servant quarter .
      Villagers are everywhere, in every city.
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by bearish View Post
        Jaypee Greens as seen from above Sarita Vihar last week.
        Nice click man

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by chirag09 View Post
          Villages are not that bad. But are there any commercial or office spaces, which will make people move across the highway and lead to real appreciation..
          I think this is a valid observation. While houses are coming up on the trot, and a very large number inside Wishtown, where is the commercial underpinning that will make people reside in this place! I am sure people will not stay here just for the golf course view (or at least some section). Before i hear the ayes of the lifestyle promoters, the point is that there is an absence of concurrent commercial industrial and corporate growth that would sustain the region, and of course the township, in the near to medium term. In the long term is anybody's guess! I would love to be proved wrong but I think there is some substance to this observation.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            finally

            finally after waiting for almost 3 and half month, I got my flat papers. I applied transfer on 2nd february and it got transferred on 22nd april, and i got paper yesterday only.
            One question to seniors- they didn't issue new PAL on my name. Just a letter on my name with all details and previous owner PAL which is endorsed by Jaypee. Is it sufficient? is this standard practice of jaypee? I asked from customer care and they said this is the only set what you will get.

            please respond.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by sahilsays View Post
              finally after waiting for almost 3 and half month, I got my flat papers. I applied transfer on 2nd february and it got transferred on 22nd april, and i got paper yesterday only.
              One question to seniors- they didn't issue new PAL on my name. Just a letter on my name with all details and previous owner PAL which is endorsed by Jaypee. Is it sufficient? is this standard practice of jaypee? I asked from customer care and they said this is the only set what you will get.

              please respond.
              yes you get only this set of documents.
              all original payment receipts being cancelled and they endorse your name in the both original BBAs.

              By the way, why they took so much time ? many builders wrap up the transfer case in Just one week..
              Last edited May 15 2013, 10:15 AM.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by cookie View Post
                yes you get only this set of documents.
                all original payment receipts being cancelled and they endorse your name in the both original BBAs.

                By the way, why they took so much time ? many builders wrap up the transfer case in Just one week..
                Jaypee is full sarkari in this process too and this time is kind of a norm now.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by krafty View Post
                  I think this is a valid observation. While houses are coming up on the trot, and a very large number inside Wishtown, where is the commercial underpinning that will make people reside in this place! I am sure people will not stay here just for the golf course view (or at least some section). Before i hear the ayes of the lifestyle promoters, the point is that there is an absence of concurrent commercial industrial and corporate growth that would sustain the region, and of course the township, in the near to medium term. In the long term is anybody's guess! I would love to be proved wrong but I think there is some substance to this observation.
                  valid and fair analysis.

                  regards
                  sbajaj

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by krafty View Post
                    I think this is a valid observation. While houses are coming up on the trot, and a very large number inside Wishtown, where is the commercial underpinning that will make people reside in this place! I am sure people will not stay here just for the golf course view (or at least some section). Before i hear the ayes of the lifestyle promoters, the point is that there is an absence of concurrent commercial industrial and corporate growth that would sustain the region, and of course the township, in the near to medium term. In the long term is anybody's guess! I would love to be proved wrong but I think there is some substance to this observation.
                    No, fair analysis, but where is the commercial, industrial and corporate growth around Lutyens Delhi, or Golf Links or Chandigarh etc

                    Before you just jump on to me to give the Delhi effect which is overplayed (Ive lived in Delhi all my life so BRING IT ON if u disagree), think this carefully, a lot of people buying Jaypee GC side are rich people and already have sustained means of sustenance.

                    How do u further explain Jaypee GN is virtually sold out - lifestyle or second ir third homes right.

                    I also think that there is 0 rule that housing should come first or industry just like you cannot establish if the egg came first or the chicken

                    I might be wrong but nothing else except time will tell

                    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      cookie ji,

                      jaypee has same no of flats sold in noida as 100 builder combined have sold. so they handle large no of transfer every days as resal eis in peak now a day sin jaypee.

                      why they don't put that much staff so that they can process in one day , its just for few years then load will be less so they don't want to put so much staff which they need to fire later .

                      big bazar will always have que but local grocery shop might not be. but still people go and que in big bazar , choice is yours.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X