What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • no inventory is available in pavillion court, pavillion heights,

wanted to get one unit in either of these two..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bloombox
    no inventory is available in pavillion court, pavillion heights,

This is what you can do:

- Visit the site of Jaypee Noida and many brokers will be there...from BOP, Rennaisance, etc etc...all...talk to them in person...and show ur seriousness... calls usually dont work...becasue a lot of speculators are calling, etc......If you visit the aite 2,3 times a wekk..they will know you are a BUYER and not a speculator...

you may get inventories.....i have seen that happening in Jaypee and many builders...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bloombox
    no inventory is available in pavillion court, pavillion heights,

Om Radianz has under written these two projects. U can get inventory from them.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks zohaib, i an an nri, so can't go there myself...do u know any dealers who can help me out in this...

Originally Posted by zohaib
    This is what you can do:

- Visit the site of Jaypee Noida and many brokers will be there...from BOP, Rennaisance, etc etc...all...talk to them in person...and show ur seriousness... calls usually dont work...becasue a lot of speculators are calling, etc......If you visit the aite 2,3 times a wekk..they will know you are a BUYER and not a speculator...

you may get inventories.....i have seen that happening in Jaypee and many builders...
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Jaypee site recently. work seems to have picked up pace, especially on the Kalypso court sites. The golf course was looking good with about 10 plot owners constructing their homes.

It seems that the golf course plotted development will see inhabitants within 5 years of its launch in 2007 - something unprecedented for plotted developments.

Anyone who has been there, pls comment on site progress.

Originally Posted by zohaib
    This is what you can do:

CommentQuote
  • Is this price still avaialble in Imperial Towers..If i have got you right, are you saying the price for non golf facing is 3400.. i thought the prices are too high...

Originally Posted by saurabh_realty
    Imperial towers selling at 4800 psf non golf facing 3400 sq. feet. Golf facing was sold for close to 6000. The 70-80 acres land parcel adjacent and before Jaypee belongs to Shipra I have been told.

All this info from BOP.
    CommentQuote
  • i was searching for golf course apartmrnt.it seems kalpso court price is very good.all aprtments have golf course view and also their own clubs and parks. the same aprtment is costing 40% higher in gurgaon.Please suggest if my assesment is right. I am getting the flat in 6300Rs per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • BSP for Imperial court and Kalyso Court revised to - for Golf facing 7000 and non golf facing 5700.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    BSP for Imperial court and Kalyso Court revised to - for Golf facing 7000 and non golf facing 5700.

One of my friend is looking for a flat there. He has been given a price of 4200(BSP) -150(discount) -2%(broker discount).
    Please tell if anyone got a better price than this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandman
    One of my friend is looking for a flat there. He has been given a price of 4200(BSP) -150(discount) -2%(broker discount).
    Please tell if anyone got a better price than this.

For which project??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    For which project??

Krescent Homes
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Golf course pics

Hi all,

I recently posted some golf course pics in another thread. Thought they will benefit readers of this thread as well.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/11277-anybody-booked-appt-in-jaypee-knight-courts/page6?t=13609&page=6

I have a unit in PH4, 10th floor and was there last weekend to check on the status. Please see my comments on golf course view/PH1/2/3/4 construction status and some good changes done by Jaypee in the current tower layout in PH1/4.

Cheers, Sid
    CommentQuote
  • Couple of dealers quoted Rs. 3300 psft - 2% discount for Kosmos and Rs 3780 - 3% discount for Kasa Isles. When asked about the low discount, I was told that Jaypee has changed the entire discount structure and thats the best available now.

Have the rates in Jaypee Greens gone so up due to demand or are they just artificially increasing the prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by see_u_then
    Couple of dealers quoted Rs. 3300 psft - 2% discount for Kosmos and Rs 3780 - 3% discount for Kasa Isles. When asked about the low discount, I was told that Jaypee has changed the entire discount structure and thats the best available now.

Have the rates in Jaypee Greens gone so up due to demand or are they just artificially increasing the prices?

Jaypee demands can't be increase because lot of issues with Jaypee...
    All rates are on papers..

1. Construction is extremely slow
    2. you will not get flat before 7 to 8 year
    3. Whole Wishtown city will develop in more than 10 year
    4. Maintenance charges are very high
    5. Club maintenance charges every year
    6. Lot of burden of PRE-EMI and Rent
    7. All Floor plan and site plan still not approved
    8. If mayawati will not win then its project will be delay for another 2 years or some projects may be closed because of lot of things not approved from noida authority.

If everything approved then why Jaypee is not making sample flat????

Why there floor plan getting changed????

Jaypee price should not be more than 1800 per sqft because construction and plan nothing is moving in jaypee. Only brokers making fool people and advertisement is coming on newspaper.
    CommentQuote