Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Hi , i am planning to sell a property & buy a flat of 4 bhk in imperial court directly from a friend who has 2 units in Tower 1 & Tower 3. For unit number 4 in imperial court which tower should be considered as better location , I-1 or I-3 ? Is there a difference in both towers according to the little view unit 4 offers on golf or sunlight etc.....? Which one is better ? Since the deal will be from a friend he will let me choose between tower 1 & 3. Waiting for seniors comments like Dinesh and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibmrohit View Post
      Hi , i am planning to sell a property & buy a flat of 4 bhk in imperial court directly from a friend who has 2 units in Tower 1 & Tower 3. For unit number 4 in imperial court which tower should be considered as better location , I-1 or I-3 ? Is there a difference in both towers according to the little view unit 4 offers on golf or sunlight etc.....? Which one is better ? Since the deal will be from a friend he will let me choose between tower 1 & 3. Waiting for seniors comments like Dinesh and others.
      Are u CERTAIN u want to buy unit 4? It has virtually 0 GC views, it has limited sunlight (apart from a few hours a day - towards the afternoon - late evening)

How much is he selling for?

1 and 3 (1 4bhk and 1 3bhk) are the only ones worth it in Imperial in my opinion

The good part of unit 4 is acres of space and an excellent layout, room sizes and specs

Only if you want to forgo the views/sunlight

If I have to buy I'll buy a 25+ floor unit in T3 - which gets great views of the Yamuna floodplains and the actual river - this view most probably will not be disturbed

It is my suggestion that you take the unit nos from ur friend and actually visit those - they are already built and ready with finishing going on - u can be the best judge

Comment

Dinesh, I need feedback and opinion from you about Shaurya Klassic KD1.

I am interested in 3BHK on 1st or 2nd floor. The tower is low rise as it has only 14 floors.

What is the all inclusive price as of now? what is your overall opinion about Shaurya Klassic?

Please respond.

Comment

Originally posted by susa69 View Post

I am interested in 3BHK on 1st or 2nd floor. The tower is low rise as it has only 14 floors.

What is the all inclusive price as of now? what is your overall opinion about Shaurya Klassic?

Please respond.
          Dinesh Bro.....Ur consulting fees is justified now....what say?

Comment

Please respond.
            Klassic Shaurya/ONGC etc - I have no idea about - I am sorry.

I just believe they will not be delivered before 2015 end or so

I will post a few pics of Klassic proper in the Kosmos thread in a little while if it helps

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              Klassic Shaurya/ONGC etc - I have no idea about - I am sorry.

I just believe they will not be delivered before 2015 end or so

I will post a few pics of Klassic proper in the Kosmos thread in a little while if it helps
              Any senior member who can provide some information about KD1 in Shaurya Klassic

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                If I have to buy I'll buy a 25+ floor unit in T3 - which gets great views of the Yamuna floodplains and the actual river - this view most probably will not be disturbed
                Is this Unit 1 or 4 in T3?

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
                  Is this Unit 1 or 4 in T3?
                  4 bro. #1 is awesome all across - I understand u'd have gotten #1?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibmrohit View Post
                    I wouldn't suggest unit 4 as it took ages for Jaypee to clear those (Low Demand). Unless you are getting a far cheaper price I wouldn't suggest it. The only reason you should buy it is if you are cramped for space and don't care for views and resale.

1) 4BHk Unit 1
                    2) 3BHK Unit 3
                    3) 4BHK Unit 4 (My preference for space Vs little views)
                    4) 3BHK Unit 2

Personally if you can find the cash go for Unit 1 if not Unit 3. Look into kasablanca but work might not start there for another year.

1 positive of Unit 4 (non golf) is it looks on to shipra land which will most likely get a massive mall and doesn't overlook the Slums/Village like some other projects.
                    Last edited July 5 2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

shaurya and ongc towers are tucked in the extreme corner of wishtown and majority of towers will have village facing..please see on the layout and do visit site to check the views etc..better to buy in klassic or klassic heights...

Any senior member who can provide some information about KD1 in Shaurya Klassic

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X