Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by sinundoerHey dinesh, I understand there is no circle rate revision for GHs this year. Though same is due for revision in december. Can you confirm plz.
Sorry I read in the other thread and that is my source. I do not hv any primary data to support otherwisrCommentQuote0Flag
- Please join with friends, family and elder in black T Shirt/ Shirt.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please register yourself for 30th August meeting at Jaypee:
- Originally Posted by singhpushkarPlease register yourself for 30th August meeting at Jaypee:
this link does not work.
join facebook group for details of the 30th august protest
- Whats the word on NGT? Is the new radius official?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ImperialnoidWhats the word on NGT? Is the new radius official?
No news yet.CommentQuote0Flag
- NGT is just a convenient xcuse for JP to further delay possession. Very handy for them during cash crunch. But, NGT will not matter in the long run because sooner or later radius will decreased to reasonable limit. 10 km radius is stupid.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by "BasheerKhanNGT is just a convenient xcuse for JP to further delay possession. Very handy for them during cash crunch. But, NGT will not matter in the long run because sooner or later radius will decreased to reasonable limit. 10 km radius is stupid.
I've heard that the decision has already been changed to 2km. But not notified.
Noida is apparently pushing for a couple of hundred metres.
This comes from brokers I've spoken to. Dunno whether it is based on fact or merely a rumour.
Can anyone validate this ?
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum RunnerCommentQuote0Flag
- What is the super area increase for 1280 and 1860 flatss in Kosmos?
Has anyone received super area increase intimation?CommentQuote0Flag
- Times of India covering the protest on 30th Aug. looks like lot is brewing.
- Received a message today saying buy one flat and get one free in sports city... Is this offer any indication of JP's situation?CommentQuote0Flag
- LOL, what an offer! it must be a much smaller flat the free one. Do not buy a flat in Sports City any way, its not worth it even at 50 % discount! All RE majors such as JP, Unitech, DLF, etc are under immense pressure these days. Things will head up when the overall economy improves. As for JP group specifically, they have huge land reserves which is an asset and huge debts which is a con. The issue has been discussed on numerous occasions n the general opinion is they will be okay in the long run as their assets are more valuable than their debts. But managing cash flow is a problem for JP definitely.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Aviral79Times of India covering the protest on 30th Aug. looks like lot is brewing.
Flat buyers threaten stir over delay in possession - The Times of India
Good to see pressure building up on JP's management from investors. Much needed! Let's hope they wake up from their slumber.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by BasheerKhanGood to see pressure building up on JP's management from investors. Much needed! Let's hope they wake up from their slumber.
Visited the orchard site yesterday and met a guy and was talking why the work force is reduced from 2000 to just 500 in orchard. He said around 100 cr due needs to be paid to l&t. All projects in wish town is sufferring due to cash situation. The only way left is a mass agitation. But unfurtunately no jaypee buyer turns out for the agitation. On 30th aug lof of media people will come. Hopefully this time buyers wakeup and join the agitation.CommentQuote1Flag