What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rahul Bhai, JP cash flow will improve once Reliance deal fructifies. JP is well known to be close to BMW and BJP, so they must be counting days till expected 2017 regime change in UP for lucrative policy changes. Projects will be delivered but delays are inevitable owing to poor management. Pressure group from buyers is most welcome and most needed for JP Management to wake up. If they can manage to build a world class F1 circuit in time, they are capable enough to build normal apartments as well. Question is of will power. Mass show by angry consumers is a welcome much needed kick in the back for JP. Media coverage is important to shame their top brass. Public cant be taken for a ride any more and media conveys our anger effectively.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmmm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Good to see pressure building up on JP's management from investors. Much needed! Let's hope they wake up from their slumber.

Brother , here is the second coverage and many more to come ...... And the protest is yet to happen. I am sure JAYPEE is listening.

COUNTDOWN begins.

http://m.news18.com/news/uttar-pradesh/flat-buyers-to-protest-in-front-of-builders-office-over-delay-in-possession-581701.html
    CommentQuote
  • I'm going to be there. Black t shirt and all.
    CommentQuote
  • Attending this protest with 5 more friends for sure. Drop drop make an ocean.

Guys just presence in large numbers is enough. Do join along with friends/family, whether they have flats or not.

Lets do our bit. If protests can topple governments, this is small stuff.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I'm going to be there. Black t shirt and all.

Originally Posted by orchardman
    Attending this protest with 5 more friends for sure. Drop drop make an ocean.

Guys just presence in large numbers is enough. Do join along with friends/family, whether they have flats or not.

Lets do our bit. If protests can topple governments, this is small stuff.

That's great. In fact we had the second internal prep meeting today between few volunteers to organize this further. Countdown invite campaign will kickstart tomorrow as in today on social groups.

We also got an acceptance from Jaypee for this meeting last week with clear agenda points of possession, penalty and super area. This effects everyone of us so please join in.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Please Join us for a discussion with jaypee.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53055
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Please join with family and register yourself for meeting with JP at below link: https://docs.google.com/a/globallogic.com/forms/d/1shinTbjcxJilio8IE82_arPsnA4kVR-aHFXTf_inRgY/viewform
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I need advice for my end use requirement. Ive been searching for an apartment endlessly for the past 2 months in the All inclusive budget of 75 lakhs. Considered 2BHK in Orchards but its on 1st floor. Have heard horror stories about Lotus panache and boulevard. Sector 137 and 143 projects seem dense.

Everything came down to either Kensington Boulevard or Krescent homes. Similar prices, Similar sizes. KBA is surrounded by plots and Krescent is on expressway. By inputs are:

KBA is surrounded by plots so fresh air, sunlight, low density, closer to GC
    Krescent is on Non GC side, surrounded by very dense projects but has a chip and put GC.

My decision is going towards KBA. What do u feel? Am i right?
    CommentQuote
  • Good call in my opinion. KBA is a good project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Please Join us for a discussion with jaypee.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53055

I think its a good idea to get what Jaypee say on video that way there is proof of any wrong doing. I remember there was a video on youtube that had the revised possession dates announced by Jaypee but the publisher took it down.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    I think its a good idea to get what Jaypee say on video that way there is proof of any wrong doing. I remember there was a video on youtube that had the revised possession dates announced by Jaypee but the publisher took it down.

This meeting will be complete with a camera on a tripod, Perhaps two or three for different angles. :)

I know about this mysterious you tube video as well which vanished into thin air...... Hv already brought it up in the group.
    CommentQuote
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 4 days to go to ask Jaypee when are they giving our flats.

Are they going to pay 12% for delayed possession ie the same penalty they ask us to pay if we delay payment.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53148
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Im looking at 3BHK in the following units in resale:
    Size 1320: Tower 18 unit 1/2
    Size 1420: Tower 16 unit 1
    Tower 17 unit 1
    Tower 8 unit 3/1

These are plot facing units , not park/club facing.

Am i doing the right thing? Should these be my best bets.
    Considering that there are 2 lifts in these G+19 buildings should i consider lower floor apartments or stick with my preferred 10-12 floor?

Brokers are quoting around 4700 in CLP. What should be the genuine rate?
    CommentQuote