What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Im looking at 3BHK in the following units in resale:
    Size 1320: Tower 18 unit 1/2
    Size 1420: Tower 16 unit 1
    Tower 17 unit 1
    Tower 8 unit 3/1

These are plot facing units , not park/club facing.

Am i doing the right thing? Should these be my best bets.
    Considering that there are 2 lifts in these G+19 buildings should i consider lower floor apartments or stick with my preferred 10-12 floor?

Brokers are quoting around 4700 in CLP. What should be the genuine rate?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database/1/edit

check that out .... 4700/4800 is the right rate ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database/1/edit

check that out .... 4700/4800 is the right rate ....

please send the link again.... This one says that i cant edit tables, please contact moderator and redirects to login page
    CommentQuote
  • Check on 99 acres, plenty of lower floor 3 BHK units are available for 4500 ( that's just demand which can be brought down further) or lesser. RE market is in a bad shape, you should be able to negotiate to 4300 bsp easily for KBA. Too many distress sellers in KBA as possession is highly delayed. Use the situation to your advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • i thought KBA was better for an enduser because of the open area and low density. But now that i look closely, none of the 1320/1420 sq ft size units will give that advantage. None of the 1320/1420 size are plots facing. Units sold with the tag of club/park facing are going to be so close to each other that you can peek into the apartment in the opposite tower.

975 sq ft size is better located in my opinion
    CommentQuote
  • Please join with-family.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Come in large numbers....call all media....make a big impact.

In bas***d builders ko nanga karna hi padega.

I am sure most peoples hard earned money has been given to them. All money that I have earned in last 15 years of my career is with Jaypee. I am sure same is the case of most people. We all have earned this money legally(paid taxes) by working hard and giving up so many luxuries of our self's and our families. No bloody builder should take us for a ride just like that. If they try to fool us we should f**k them back harder. Let them feel the heat.

After all its OUR money they are sitting on and playing with and we are saying nothing at all. If we give 500 rupees to our naukar/driver we ask for hisab/accountability........here we have paid lakhs ad crores....we should ask for hisab/accountability with 100 times more force.

Wake up wake up wake up.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Come in large numbers....call all media....make a big impact.

I am sure most peoples hard earned money has been given to them. All money that I have earned in last 15 years of my career is with Jaypee. I am sure same is the case of most people. We all have earned this money legally(paid taxes) by working hard and giving up so many luxuries of our self's and our families. No bloody builder should take us for a ride just like that. If they try to fool us we should f**k them back harder. Let them feel the heat.

After all its OUR money they are sitting on and playing with and we are saying nothing at all. If we give 500 rupees to our naukar/driver we ask for hisab/accountability........here we have paid lakhs ad crores....we should ask for hisab/accountability with 100 times more force.

Buyer should ask if the project is sold-out then why the money collected has been diverted to other area and not paying the respective contractor. Last 6 months jaypee has not paid a single penny to the contractor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Come in large numbers....call all media....make a big impact.

I will be coming with 3 colleagues from my office who have exposure to JP as well. I feel that we should keep our cool as well inspite of the bad circumstances. If things get too heated everyone is screaming we will not get the desired results from the meeting/protest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have a plot in KP-2 and I went to visit wishtown yesterday after 6 months.
    I drove to different projects in WT and things did not look very good. Construction activity in wish town looked suspended. I am not sure if its due to NGT order or some other reason.
    Can anyone tell me when will this township be worth living?
    No construction on plots have started.
    Can anyone let me know number of Tenements in whole jaypee wish town? My guess is 50,000. Which means a population of 2 lakhs when fully habited.
    Will there be better access roads from Delhi to WT in future?

Thanks
    V
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53290

Please buckle up for a discussion with jaypee
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest, we should CALL FOR MR MODI'S help in front of media Mr MODI .. we have voted him and why is he mum on all this.. This matter needs his attention.. Bhashan to accha deitei hei kaam bhi karei humarei liye...
    CommentQuote
  • All buyers should initiate a class action law suit against Jaypee. Our numbers is our only strength, use it right.

We have paid money for getting livable apartments and not under construction buildings.

My provisional allotment letter issued in Sep 2011 says the flat will be given 3.5 years.....that means the i should get the keys in next 6 months.......the reality is that the 33 floor tower has reached at only 11 floors in construction.

So i should start getting penalty after 6 months........lets fk these bas****s hard.

I am sure all r facing similar problems at various levels.......we shd discuss this only.

Why cant we do a program on this on Times Now or other leading channels.......lets reach to the top....send mass letters and law suits to Jaypee owners directly in huge numbers.......inki ratton ki need harm kar do....like they have done ours.

Hit them where it hurts most.

Jago grahak jago..........
    CommentQuote
  • Hope a lot of people are coming for this. Hope to see you all there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hope a lot of people are coming for this. Hope to see you all there

Again a new possession schedule will be provided. Jaypee management will try to escape to explain why construction is completely stopped in wish town in last 6 months though noida authority has suggested to continue the construction to those builder who has env clearance. We need to grill jaypee else they just escape on the basis of ngt order.
    CommentQuote
  • NGT order states nothing on stopping construction. Only on stopping possession AFAIK
    CommentQuote