Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    So some prices have been increased as expected. I think the site is being updated as we speak. I can see Kalypso and Imperial moved to 10,400/-. Not sure if it was already done before but PC/PH is at 7700/-

Boomerang Residency at - wait for it - 14,000/-

Not too many other changes I can see now

My take is that they seem to be increasing prices for near ~ 1 year RTM units which are mostly sold out, whilst keeping prices for unsold inventory consistent.

Another 'feel good' tactic by JP to clear unsold inventory ? (Just a theory - but it doesn't explain Boomerang Residency, perhaps you only have a few units left there)

Disclaimer: I'm an existing investor in Boomerang.

As per the Company, they had sold over 90% of the project (100 odd apartments, though quite expensive) more than a month back. If true, the price is notional (can quote anything if there's nothing to sell).

Comment

i visited pebble court & kalypso court today. The view from kalypso is out of the world.
      i feel omaxe forest / ats village/ ats oh / lotus 300 : the buyers of all these projects must visit pebble court or at least Tower 12 of kalypso to get a feel of whats coming up soon....really not to be missed before taking your decision. Really surprising that resale price of kalypso is lower than ats o.hamlet.
      If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
        i visited pebble court & kalypso court today. The view from kalypso is out of the world.
        i feel omaxe forest / ats village/ ats oh / lotus 300 : the buyers of all these projects must visit pebble court or at least Tower 12 of kalypso to get a feel of whats coming up soon....really not to be missed before taking your decision. Really surprising that resale price of kalypso is lower than ats o.hamlet.
        My assumption is that kalypso in the near future is going to overshadow ATS OH big time. The project is shaping up well and it won't be long that even ATS fan club may consider making the switch to kalypso. Though presently they seem to believe that theirs is a superior project based on the OH thread.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Who says that prices are falling. Jaypee increases prices for all projects, and for sure it will push resale prices also...

And ofcourse, while you see on IREF lot of people are searching for buying the favourable options....
          Demand will always be there for good projects... Irrespective of whatever we believe about market scenario.
          In case Jaypee could keep good pace of construction progress, the prices and demand will grow...as soon as the units blocked by short term investors are released and major portion remains with long terminvestors/ end users, prices will be increasing due to less availability of good units..

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
            Who says that prices are falling. Jaypee increases prices for all projects, and for sure it will push resale prices also...

And ofcourse, while you see on IREF lot of people are searching for buying the favourable options....
            Demand will always be there for good projects... Irrespective of whatever we believe about market scenario.
            In case Jaypee could keep good pace of construction progress, the prices and demand will grow...as soon as the units blocked by short term investors are released and major portion remains with long terminvestors/ end users, prices will be increasing due to less availability of good units..
            Rightly said. Once the short term investors are out, price increase will become extremely visible.

Comment

Price revision list attached for all JP projects

Price revision list attached for all JP projectsPrice Revision.pdf

Comment

Jaypee web site has suddenly started showing Availability for projects like KOSMOS and KLASSIC and has increased the rates of these projects as well as they had said.

But still some projects are in SOLD OUT state and no rate increase has happened for them like KPA.

What is JP's strategy behind this?? Is it possible that in future projects like KPA will also become available again and there rates will be increased?

The rates of KPA were more than KLASSIC and KOSMOS before the new rates became effective but now there is a gap of more than 700 rupees between them

Comment

Originally posted by confusedUser View Post
                  Jaypee web site has suddenly started showing Availability for projects like KOSMOS and KLASSIC and has increased the rates of these projects as well as they had said.

But still some projects are in SOLD OUT state and no rate increase has happened for them like KPA.

What is JP's strategy behind this?? Is it possible that in future projects like KPA will also become available again and there rates will be increased?

The rates of KPA were more than KLASSIC and KOSMOS before the new rates became effective but now there is a gap of more than 700 rupees between them
                  No KPA/KBA are also increased. Clear ur cookies

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
                    Can you share the photos

Comment

Visited Wish Town on Saturday...for the first time I went to the side where all posh projects are present.....work is going on in almost all projects at good pace.

JP has announced that possession of PC will start in a months time but to me it looked like a lot of work unless they do hand over in stages as only a couple of towers seem to be in that shape.

Have a question: Are we allowed to take pictures (using DSLR) inside the wish town?? As it was my 1st visit i did not want it to end prematurely and therefore took no pics this time...but if we can take pictures I will take them on my next visit.

PS: I didn't take any pics but can tell you that JP has updated pics on its site...
                      Last edited July 15 2013, 03:39 PM. Reason: Added text

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X