Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by kumar77 View Post
    what is the difference between PAL and BBA? Which one is more legally enforceable?
    Any further step that customer should take such as registering the PAL or notarizing it.
    Not sure about 'which' is 'more' legal as both are proper documents that most banks accept.

JP issues a PAL by default - which has some - but not all clauses and is enough along with a PTM/Tripatriate agreement, for a loan to be disbursed

However for stuff like late payment penalty etc is not mentioned in the PAL and would be in the BBA.

JP issues the BBA which it requires u to register at 2.5% of the flat cost (which will be adjusted at the time of registring ur flat) if u ask for it

So if u are buying for end use and are sure u will register the property go ahead and get it. Cost of registration of BBA now will be adjusted at flat registration.

The exact legality etc - if we have a lawyer in the forum can suggest.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by truepicture View Post
      Pics look nice, the project may be late but seems to be shaping well.

Bansal ji, can you pls mark the temple on wikimapia...

Thanks in advance..
      Just behind PC 5. You can see it is mentioned in JPs site plan.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Just behind PC 5. You can see it is mentioned in JPs site plan.

A site for Temple, Church and Gurudwara is also reserved next to KPA plots....however the pic shown is not of that, but letting you know if you are interested....

Comment

Originally posted by confusedUser View Post
          A site for Temple, Church and Gurudwara is also reserved next to KPA plots....however the pic shown is not of that, but letting you know if you are interested....
          Yes that is correct, thanks, though the temple (in the photo) is behind PC cluster 1.

Cheers

Comment

Do the townhomes share walls with others on both sides? At such prices, a totally independent house would have been proper.

- tapatalk free

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              Do the townhomes share walls with others on both sides? At such prices, a totally independent house would have been proper.

- tapatalk free
              They are not strict row villas but neither r they fully independent villas.

They were launched at 8500 psf in late 2009/early 2010. Lot of people got it even at 7-7.5k (Lots of discounts then)

So it was a good price then esp considering a spread out payment plan.

Its a pretty good plan / specs esp for the 4500 s f villa - and really smelling distance from the GC. Splash pool space n italian marble n what not

Yup now at 13k - Id say quite pricey. Note that plots there are being sold (proper deals) at 210-225 psm - so anycase is a pricey area.

I really cant place a rival for these unless u prefer a good kothi in the proper NA sectors

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar
                No mosque??

- tapatalk free
                I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Dinesh bhai,

JP villas has not given much return ( in resale deals available around 10-11k ) wheares in the last 3 years my kothi in sector 46 has given more than 250% return.

also i read you have a plot in sector 36 main road which you says has not given any return at all - how is it possible ? all the plots in noida has gone up by 200-300% since 2009 - then what is wrong with your plot ?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar
                    No mosque??

- tapatalk free
                    They probably wants to avoid it for obvious reason but may build later on ( after 3-4 years ) if pressure comes.

Comment

Originally posted by sumit202020 View Post
                      Dinesh bhai,

JP villas has not given much return ( in resale deals available around 10-11k ) wheares in the last 3 years my kothi in sector 46 has given more than 250% return.

also i read you have a plot in sector 36 main road which you says has not given any return at all - how is it possible ? all the plots in noida has gone up by 200-300% since 2009 - then what is wrong with your plot ?
                      Sector 26 main road. Nahin dost jo offer 3 saal pehle thi, roughly wahi offers hain - 2-4% badha ke.

Yes 2000-2010 was bale bale time. Infact as original allotees we've got 25-30% compounded returns since inception - so it has been amazing for us in that regard but - last 2-3 years have been bad.

Lets hope it improves

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X