What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Redhat
    I saw the protest video in youtube and can count hardly 50 people.
    What a shame these protest with such thin crowd only give strength to bloody builders.
    I rather suggest to do call conference or signature campaign and file court case instead wasting energy and hoping for builder mercy.
    Don't wait if you have even 100 people in group just file a law suite.

For you kind information, there were ~500 people joined for meeting & protest. It's very easy for everyone to watch video's on youtube and writing comment on FB and other forums. If you can't appreciate the effort what other people are putting in then at least don't comment.
    CommentQuote
  • What I see from the MOM is that effectively JAYPEE will do nothing about the delay other than letting us know how much it will be delayed.
    No increase in delay penalty charge so it will stay at 5 psf which is nothing !!

So what's our next move ? We should come together to file court cases with petition signed from atleast thousands of us.
    Fudings for court cases should not be an issue when so many of us are coming together.

Those people who went inside as our main representatives, can you please start a new thread/facebook group etc to bring everyone together and strategise next move.

Over to our representatives...
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by pankaja
    For you kind information, there were ~500 people joined for meeting & protest. It's very easy for everyone to watch video's on youtube and writing comment on FB and other forums. If you can't appreciate the effort what other people are putting in then at least don't comment.

Good to hear 500 hundred joined. I am proud and thankful of people who attended it.
    my intention was good, I have no investment in jaypee I am following this so can do something like this for lotus Zing delay.
    this forum is for commenting and putting your observation for your kind information.
    BTW I still think it high time for us to keep begging them it is time ,we have start to take legal route.
    again no intention to hurt any feeling, people who attended did a great job.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bro, I'm surprised to see that you didn't go in the meeting as our representative !!

What are your thoughts now after protest ?
    CommentQuote
  • So they said nothing about contractors not being paid and due to which work is at a standstill?

I read the MOM there is nothing new there. I thought the main issues were contractors not getting paid. Critically low number of labour in all projects.

I think its about time we stop asking for possession dates and ask for milestone based targets leading to possession. When Jaypee fails to meet these milestones then buyers can protest and ask them why they are failing to meet these milestones.

I really respect the work done by everyone here. Great respect to everyone who went to the protest. If I was in India would have gone myself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ilovenoida
    Dinesh bro, I'm surprised to see that you didn't go in the meeting as our representative !!

What are your thoughts now after protest ?

I most sincerely apologise - I hd to take the morning flight to Goa for some project exigency. Both me nd my wife had taken out black t shirts the night before.

But early morning I recieved a call from the client, so...had to leave in a rush.

My thoughts are this:

- I think forming an association and going legal is imperitive now.
    - There are enough positives/similarities from the CCI case of DLF for this to happen successfully
    - them sending letters is great but lets see the dates and then comment
    - Super Area increase denail and payment penalty increase denail is something I thought would happen. Only in some serious legal bargaining matter would I see them relenting
    - look the main thing to me is delivery and speed. The key is building enough pressure that WT delivery is the company's true focus
    - this movement should now build and build. Whoever is taking this initiative should now build and build. We should see 1000 heads in the next meeting

There are many other points I want clarity on (I had sent these Qs to one team protesting before but I dont think they put it up)
    - one Question - I've read the mom but did not see their reaction to the slowdown across WT this last year. From 2010 to 2013 they had picked up speed which has again gone bust
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    So they said nothing about contractors not being paid and due to which work is at a standstill?

I read the MOM there is nothing new there. I thought the main issues were contractors not getting paid. Critically low number of labour in all projects.

I think its about time we stop asking for possession dates and ask for milestone based targets leading to possession. When Jaypee fails to meet these milestones then buyers can protest and ask them why they are failing to meet these milestones.

I really respect the work done by everyone here. Great respect to everyone who went to the protest. If I was in India would have gone myself.

Fully agree. Nobody ask why contractors are not paid gives rise the stalling in all projects. Because of that jaypee management must be happy. New possession date has no significance. If jaypee says kosmos/klassic/kalypso possession will start in 2016 then we do not have answer where as with little effort jaypee can start the possession of these projects. Similarly imperial one tower possesion can be given in next 6 month. Orchards/kube construction is almost nil due to non-payment to l&t. Same is for other non-gc projects. Nobody has asked this to management.
    CommentQuote
  • First of all great wok guys..who taook the pain to join the protest.

But, as expected, from the MOM, it seems Jaypee hasn't commited to anything whatsoever.

1. Giving a date in writing. How does that even matter when it will never be met? as someone said...you need milestone dates so that you can catch builder's neck early enough in case he misses the milestone dates rather than waiting for couple of years and then realizing that delivery date won't be met.

2. No commitments around super area increase....Money back offer (will builder return it with 185 interest) is all in favor of builder.

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I most sincerely apologise - I hd to take the morning flight to Goa for some project exigency. Both me nd my wife had taken out black t shirts the night before.

But early morning I recieved a call from the client, so...had to leave in a rush.

My thoughts are this:

- I think forming an association and going legal is imperitive now.
    - There are enough positives/similarities from the CCI case of DLF for this to happen successfully
    - them sending letters is great but lets see the dates and then comment
    - Super Area increase denail and payment penalty increase denail is something I thought would happen. Only in some serious legal bargaining matter would I see them relenting
    - look the main thing to me is delivery and speed. The key is building enough pressure that WT delivery is the company's true focus
    - this movement should now build and build. Whoever is taking this initiative should now build and build. We should see 1000 heads in the next meeting

There are many other points I want clarity on (I had sent these Qs to one team protesting before but I dont think they put it up)
    - one Question - I've read the mom but did not see their reaction to the slowdown across WT this last year. From 2010 to 2013 they had picked up speed which has again gone bust
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Pleas watch zee network n CNN IBN for jaypee protest coverage. About 500 buyers gathered which completely took jaypee by surprise, it was nothing like they have seen before. Ofcourse as expected all our demands were rejected but look out for next steps.

Nice meeting you yesterday Aviral.

Dineshsays couldnt locate you with the really massive crowd - hall was TOTALLY packed.

Somebody posted this really brilliant article on our whatsapp group

http://www.noidaforum.com/black-rage-at-the-jaypee-infratech-homeowners-meet-in-sector-128/
    CommentQuote
  • Naveda is now having a steady track record of Buyers protesting against Builders......This was expected ....as projects neared completion.

With more projects nearing completion....at least on paper....more and more such protests will come out

Next will be shoddy maintenance and RWA issues..and Poor quality showing its colors....

Naveda ko barbaad kar diya....

Abhi high density apney rangg dikhayegee...

Terrible...simply Terrible
    CommentQuote
  • Please note that this time buyers are really serious and will follow through.

Getting 500 people and arranging print and tv coverage was not an easy task and full marks to the organising team who has some very nice and dynamic people. They were at the forefront of the meeting which at times was very rough on both sides but the team worked through the rough patches.

Mumbai coirt recently gave 18 % penal interest for cancellation of allotment plus return of capital.

Jaypee cannot withstand a concentrated well direct legal thrust. Instead they will cave on just the threat of the legal action provided the dangers are clearly explained to them. Their promoters are liable for criminal action for non disclosure of building plan and increasing super area which together amounts to criminal conspiracy to defraud
    CommentQuote
  • This is THE BEST TIME to land a heavy Hammer on Jaypee....Probably the ONLY TIME till 2016 Mid

SP govt. in U.P is Not very fond of Jaypee...and their deal did not materialise....

Court Verdicts, Admin action can ALL BE POLITICALLY influenced.....This is U.P

If BSP comes to Power in 2017....TAB KUCCH NAHIN UKHAAD PAOGEY...yeh likh ke rakh lo

Jaypee will TRY TO BUY TIME as much as possible....as they know SP govt. rehney waali nahin 2017 ke baad.

Therefore....if your organisation of Buyers want to make Jaypee Life Hell.....THIS IS THE TIME...RIGHT NOW...

Baad main mat kehna...ki kisi ne bataya nahin.....
    CommentQuote
  • I agree - full marks to the organisers - people who took the pains to lead this.

Lets ride this wave and make it - in 'Manoj-Gaurs-Face' big.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is about to Formally Inaugrate their Hospital.....Arrange your dharnas against jaypee next to it.....It will push their sleeping mode to wake mode...for sure
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Please note that this time buyers are really serious and will follow through.

Getting 500 people and arranging print and tv coverage was not an easy task and full marks to the organising team who has some very nice and dynamic people. They were at the forefront of the meeting which at times was very rough on both sides but the team worked through the rough patches.

Mumbai coirt recently gave 18 % penal interest for cancellation of allotment plus return of capital.

Jaypee cannot withstand a concentrated well direct legal thrust. Instead they will cave on just the threat of the legal action provided the dangers are clearly explained to them. Their promoters are liable for criminal action for non disclosure of building plan and increasing super area which together amounts to criminal conspiracy to defraud

Absolutely, this is just the beginning for us. Looking at some of the videos I cannot believe how everyone was so emotional, so distressed, talking from their heart, some with aggression, some trying to balance rage with patience but anger and frustration was the mood of the day.

It was like a roller coaster where the mods were trying to get the meeting back on a three point agenda but the relentless buyers were so eager to voice their concerns with the two directors of jaypee Sachin n Sameer at the receiving end.

Calmness and clever blame game tactics of the first fifteen minutes by Jaypee soon gave way to one to one remarks and retorts.....need I say more.

In the words of some their employees they had not seen anything like this before. I do expect something coming out of this meeting even though all our demands were rejected at the outset.
    CommentQuote