Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Sector 26 main road. Nahin dost jo offer 3 saal pehle thi, roughly wahi offers hain - 2-4% badha ke.

Yes 2000-2010 was bale bale time. Infact as original allotees we've got 25-30% compounded returns since inception - so it has been amazing for us in that regard but - last 2-3 years have been bad.

Lets hope it improves

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    impossible dinesh bhai .....ekdum impossible.

tell me what rate was offered to you in 2009 ? myself and friends are quite active in plot market and have been buying selling tracking prices since 2000.

appka plot in 2009 main must be around 80-90k range ......aajkal rate 160+ ka chal raha hai.

Comment

Just behind PC 5. You can see it is mentioned in JPs site plan.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sumit202020 View Post
        impossible dinesh bhai .....ekdum impossible.

tell me what rate was offered to you in 2009 ? myself and friends are quite active in plot market and have been buying selling tracking prices since 2000.

appka plot in 2009 main must be around 80-90k range ......aajkal rate 160+ ka chal raha hai.
        Sumit - 2009 to theek hai, kam tha. 2010 late - offer was 150. Abhi I will sell for 165-170. No concrete offers but Ive not tried hard.

Point is in 2009-2010 - I used to get a phone call every few days. And end of 2010 - ek banda to 150 mein ek maheena peeche padha raha. Abhi its all dried up, and honestly Ive not tried myself.

But I will get in the market in a few days.

Comment

Not sure about 'which' is 'more' legal as both are proper documents that most banks accept.

JP issues a PAL by default - which has some - but not all clauses and is enough along with a PTM/Tripatriate agreement, for a loan to be disbursed

However for stuff like late payment penalty etc is not mentioned in the PAL and would be in the BBA.

JP issues the BBA which it requires u to register at 2.5% of the flat cost (which will be adjusted at the time of registring ur flat) if u ask for it

So if u are buying for end use and are sure u will register the property go ahead and get it. Cost of registration of BBA now will be adjusted at flat registration.

The exact legality etc - if we have a lawyer in the forum can suggest.

Thanks Dinesh for replying.

Any idea which construction company is employed for Garden Isles?

Comment

Sumit - 2009 to theek hai, kam tha. 2010 late - offer was 150. Abhi I will sell for 165-170. No concrete offers but Ive not tried hard.

Point is in 2009-2010 - I used to get a phone call every few days. And end of 2010 - ek banda to 150 mein ek maheena peeche padha raha. Abhi its all dried up, and honestly Ive not tried myself.

But I will get in the market in a few days.

dinesh bhai ....yehi tu main keh raha hoon. 2009 main boom started and 2010 tak sub thanda ho chuka thaa....baat sirf 3-6 mahine kee he hai....but last 5 years calculate karo tu ....kum se kum 300% rise hua hai aapka plot.....kahin aisa appreciation nahin hua ( including golf course flat ).

abhee sub kuch thanda hai market main.....next year election ke baad bechna.

Comment

Originally posted by sumit202020 View Post
              dinesh bhai ....yehi tu main keh raha hoon. 2009 main boom started and 2010 tak sub thanda ho chuka thaa....baat sirf 3-6 mahine kee he hai....but last 5 years calculate karo tu ....kum se kum 300% rise hua hai aapka plot.....kahin aisa appreciation nahin hua ( including golf course flat ).

abhee sub kuch thanda hai market main.....next year election ke baad bechna.
              Haan dost agreed but GC Kalisto 2010 mein launch hua and LAST 3 years has given 80% appreciation whereas our plots hv done nothing.

Im only talking post 2010.

Prior to that plot returns were phenomenal but to be fair the Kalisto townhomes were not even launched, so we have only the last 3 years to compare where my Kalypso flat and for sure the Townhomes have outshone the Noida plot scene

What happens in the future we will see ofcourse

Comment

Any views on why the JP Associates share has dropped below 40 rupees?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

Comment

Originally posted by Dikraa View Post
                  Any views on why the JP Associates share has dropped below 40 rupees?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
                  Dude you asked them same off topic question in Jaypee Orchards thread. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post9145.html
                  Last edited July 29 2013, 07:30 PM. Reason: something not required and so deleted

Comment

Not sure about 'which' is 'more' legal as both are proper documents that most banks accept.

JP issues a PAL by default - which has some - but not all clauses and is enough along with a PTM/Tripatriate agreement, for a loan to be disbursed

However for stuff like late payment penalty etc is not mentioned in the PAL and would be in the BBA.

JP issues the BBA which it requires u to register at 2.5% of the flat cost (which will be adjusted at the time of registring ur flat) if u ask for it

So if u are buying for end use and are sure u will register the property go ahead and get it. Cost of registration of BBA now will be adjusted at flat registration.

The exact legality etc - if we have a lawyer in the forum can suggest.

Dinesh Bhai.....I'm not sure if I have understood your comments correctly. Is it that JP only issues PAL by default and is sufficient proof of allotment (if not ownership). Is it that BBA can also also be issued by JP if specifically requested for by the allottee at an additional cost of 2.5% and that it can be issued at any stage (before possession). Is it that the flat can be registered in the name of the allottee even without the BBA or is it that the BBA will have to be executed mandatorily before the registration of the flat. I am seeking this clarification as I want to know if I should expect to look at the BBA also when buying in resale or is it enough if the seller only has PAL on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
                      Dinesh Bhai.....I'm not sure if I have understood your comments correctly. Is it that JP only issues PAL by default and is sufficient proof of allotment (if not ownership). Is it that BBA can also also be issued by JP if specifically requested for by the allottee at an additional cost of 2.5% and that it can be issued at any stage (before possession). Is it that the flat can be registered in the name of the allottee even without the BBA or is it that the BBA will have to be executed mandatorily before the registration of the flat. I am seeking this clarification as I want to know if I should expect to look at the BBA also when buying in resale or is it enough if the seller only has PAL on his record.
                      PAL is enough to do a resale deal - along with the SOA, clarification from JP that it is not a cancelled unit, any bank loans and the other items of relavence.

I dont think a BBA is def needed to register - no.

But if u do execute BBA - u will hv to pay 2.5% of registry cost which will be adjusted at final registry.

For exact procedure Jp CC should help

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X