What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=53336
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Please note that this time buyers are really serious and will follow through.

    Getting 500 people and arranging print and tv coverage was not an easy task and full marks to the organising team who has some very nice and dynamic people. They were at the forefront of the meeting which at times was very rough on both sides but the team worked through the rough patches.

    Mumbai coirt recently gave 18 % penal interest for cancellation of allotment plus return of capital.

    Jaypee cannot withstand a concentrated well direct legal thrust. Instead they will cave on just the threat of the legal action provided the dangers are clearly explained to them. Their promoters are liable for criminal action for non disclosure of building plan and increasing super area which together amounts to criminal conspiracy to defraud


    Venkat,

    Will you be just giving threat to JP of Legal action for now. Legal action makes sense only after possession. If you pursue case before possession then you are looking at just harassment and nothing else ... Supertech Emerald and DLF owners could pursue case with peace of mind only after possession. After builders have to loose. We should send legal notice to JP explaining that if they they increase illegal (because UP apartement act provisions were not followed here) super area increase -- They will taken to court with full force. Penalty clause should also be enforced in this way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Absolutely, this is just the beginning for us. Looking at some of the videos I cannot believe how everyone was so emotional, so distressed, talking from their heart, some with aggression, some trying to balance rage with patience but anger and frustration was the mood of the day.

    It was like a roller coaster where the mods were trying to get the meeting back on a three point agenda but the relentless buyers were so eager to voice their concerns with the two directors of jaypee Sachin n Sameer at the receiving end.

    Calmness and clever blame game tactics of the first fifteen minutes by Jaypee soon gave way to one to one remarks and retorts.....need I say more.

    In the words of some their employees they had not seen anything like this before. I do expect something coming out of this meeting even though all our demands were rejected at the outset.


    Sir, I wish this meeting would have been different than the earlier meets. Imho one more agenda would have been included I.e buyer of each project meet contractor and jaypee management in every quarter and track the progress. By doing this buyer can know the difficulty faced by contractor. Last week I visited orchard site and met a l&t site manager. He categorically said pressurizing jaypee from buyer group is the only solution to escalate const work.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Venkat,

    Will you be just giving threat to JP of Legal action for now. Legal action makes sense only after possession. If you pursue case before possession then you are looking at just harassment and nothing else ... Supertech Emerald and DLF owners could pursue case with peace of mind only after possession. After builders have to loose. We should send legal notice to JP explaining that if they they increase illegal (because UP apartement act provisions were not followed here) super area increase -- They will taken to court with full force. Penalty clause should also be enforced in this way.

    This is true.

    But please note that court case will be against govt. To enforce laws.

    Not against JP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    This is true.

    But please note that court case will be against govt. To enforce laws.

    Not against JP


    Without making JP party to the case - how one can expect relief from JP. We know govt is in pocket of JP.

    We have to make Both JP as well as Noida Authority party to the case .. just in the case of Supertech Emerald and DLF.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Venkat,

    Will you be just giving threat to JP of Legal action for now. Legal action makes sense only after possession. If you pursue case before possession then you are looking at just harassment and nothing else ... Supertech Emerald and DLF owners could pursue case with peace of mind only after possession. After builders have to loose. We should send legal notice to JP explaining that if they they increase illegal (because UP apartement act provisions were not followed here) super area increase -- They will taken to court with full force. Penalty clause should also be enforced in this way.


    Jaypee must have paid a sum to get higher far that was issued to all noida builders by authority. You can do that filing a rti to noida authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Just trying to put some numbers together....Venky and Others may have better view on this.

    As of Sep/Nov13 (as per Jaypee Presentation available on website)
    http://jaypeeinfratech.com/jp%20infratech/jil-presentation-Nov-13.pdf

    Data On Jaypee Infratech

    Total Launched (in mn SQFT): 59.3
    Total Sold (in mn SQFT): 54.2

    Net Sales Value: 18624 Crores
    Advances Received: 12626 Cores

    (This sales values does not include the Bulk Land Parcels sold): Which are 1500 crores from Gaur (Gaur City), 380 crores for Oh my God + Ajnara + others

    So if we put this all together (assuming some 2500 crores for Bulk land sale)

    Net Sales Value: 18624 + 2500 = 21124 Crores
    Advances Received: 12626 Cores + 2500 = 15126 Crores

    As per presentation available on Jaypee Websites...the company used around 4500 crores of Advances on Yamunna Expressway. Rest should have been used for Residential constructions..

    As there is NO Land Cost to Jaypee...Do you think, 10000 crores spent on Jaypee Wishtown Noida + Aman. And still some 5000+ Crores yet to be received from Buyers.


    For development of 59.3mn SQFT....going by Average Rs.2000 per sqft (across wishtown+aman)...you need 12000 crore

    This number is less than what we already paid to Jaypee (as Advances)....There is still money to be received by Jaypee


    Is the money being siphoned?

    Is this clear case of inefficiency?

    OR are they spending our money on Hospital, Corp Office + Other Businesses?

    Are we paying for just Debt Interest across level?

    Really confused
    CommentQuote
  • The continuous pressure on Noida builders by consumers is a must so that they are on their toes and don't take consumers for granted. However the laws may be in favor of the builders. Changes will take time.

    The silver lining currently in Jaypee Greens is only for the new enduser/investors. The price is very sensible and much undervalued due to various issues.

    People can find many good deals which ordinarily would be impossible to get.

    So again two sides of the same coin........someone's tragedy is other person's opportunity.

    Jaypee greens mein sale lagi hui hai......steal deal utha sakte ho to uthao lo.
    CommentQuote
  • Money paid by investors is being used to repay debt, build F1 circuits, throw parties and of course it is a highly inefficient group. The only good thing about them is they are maintaining decent quality of construction in some projects such as Orchard, Kube, Kalypso and Imperial Court. Instead of wasting time on F1 and parties JP needs to concentrate on Wishtown which can be the best township in India if implemented properly. It is in JP's own interest to do so as they will be managing the project for ever and getting monthly maintenance fee from end users. Also, they have some more land bank in WT which will sell at a higher price if JP shows commitment to existing projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bittu_singh
    Just trying to put some numbers together....Venky and Others may have better view on this.

    As of Sep/Nov13 (as per Jaypee Presentation available on website)
    http://jaypeeinfratech.com/jp%20infratech/jil-presentation-Nov-13.pdf

    Data On Jaypee Infratech

    Total Launched (in mn SQFT): 59.3
    Total Sold (in mn SQFT): 54.2

    Net Sales Value: 18624 Crores
    Advances Received: 12626 Cores

    (This sales values does not include the Bulk Land Parcels sold): Which are 1500 crores from Gaur (Gaur City), 380 crores for Oh my God + Ajnara + others

    So if we put this all together (assuming some 2500 crores for Bulk land sale)

    Net Sales Value: 18624 + 2500 = 21124 Crores
    Advances Received: 12626 Cores + 2500 = 15126 Crores

    As per presentation available on Jaypee Websites...the company used around 4500 crores of Advances on Yamunna Expressway. Rest should have been used for Residential constructions..

    As there is NO Land Cost to Jaypee...Do you think, 10000 crores spent on Jaypee Wishtown Noida + Aman. And still some 5000+ Crores yet to be received from Buyers.


    For development of 59.3mn SQFT....going by Average Rs.2000 per sqft (across wishtown+aman)...you need 12000 crore

    This number is less than what we already paid to Jaypee (as Advances)....There is still money to be received by Jaypee


    Is the money being siphoned?

    Is this clear case of inefficiency?

    OR are they spending our money on Hospital, Corp Office + Other Businesses?

    Are we paying for just Debt Interest across level?

    Really confused


    The quarter revenue is more than the life time revenue of 3c+ats. Haha.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bittu_singh
    Just trying to put some numbers together....Venky and Others may have better view on this.

    As of Sep/Nov13 (as per Jaypee Presentation available on website)
    http://jaypeeinfratech.com/jp%20infratech/jil-presentation-Nov-13.pdf

    Data On Jaypee Infratech

    Total Launched (in mn SQFT): 59.3
    Total Sold (in mn SQFT): 54.2

    Net Sales Value: 18624 Crores
    Advances Received: 12626 Cores

    (This sales values does not include the Bulk Land Parcels sold): Which are 1500 crores from Gaur (Gaur City), 380 crores for Oh my God + Ajnara + others

    So if we put this all together (assuming some 2500 crores for Bulk land sale)

    Net Sales Value: 18624 + 2500 = 21124 Crores
    Advances Received: 12626 Cores + 2500 = 15126 Crores

    As per presentation available on Jaypee Websites...the company used around 4500 crores of Advances on Yamunna Expressway. Rest should have been used for Residential constructions..

    As there is NO Land Cost to Jaypee...Do you think, 10000 crores spent on Jaypee Wishtown Noida + Aman. And still some 5000+ Crores yet to be received from Buyers.


    For development of 59.3mn SQFT....going by Average Rs.2000 per sqft (across wishtown+aman)...you need 12000 crore

    This number is less than what we already paid to Jaypee (as Advances)....There is still money to be received by Jaypee


    Is the money being siphoned?

    Is this clear case of inefficiency?

    OR are they spending our money on Hospital, Corp Office + Other Businesses?

    Are we paying for just Debt Interest across level?

    Really confused


    One thing missing is money paid to bsp & sp govt, bribes to so many officials.

    Boycott noida RE for 6 months, currently builders/developers r desperate for money.
    Don't buy any property even if someone offer u at Rs 1/psf.
    they r taking adavantage of greedy buyers by offering schemes like buy 1 get 1 free, 30-70 plans and so on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bombayre
    One thing missing is money paid to bsp & sp govt, bribes to so many officials.

    Boycott noida RE for 6 months, currently builders/developers r desperate for money.
    Don't buy any property even if someone offer u at Rs 1/psf.
    they r taking adavantage of greedy buyers by offering schemes like buy 1 get 1 free, 30-70 plans and so on.


    Intelligent investors will find great deals now and enter.

    Remember.....Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy.
    CommentQuote
  • Not exactly the way anyone wanted the meeting to end; now Jaypee would have got some idea what they are going to face.

    Here in the photo below you can see li'l Gaur trying to put all his wisdom to use



    Watch the video below:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSMfxYT69JA#t=23

    Going to put the video links in JPInfra forum at MoneyControl Message Board. Let's see how the buyers react to this Monday morning.

    Here is full report about the 30th August protest at Jaypee Wishtown: Black rage at the Jaypee Infratech homeowner
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting to see the cop standing with Gaur, it is symbolic of power of JP who are almost like the Sarkar in Noida & Greater Noida. SP ke prashashan mein yeh haal hai ( supposedly against JP ) toh BSP/BJP mein toh they will be the kings of UP and Noida again ! These guys have so much political clout and maybe influence in judiciary too. It is good to see common people using media and social media to counter them. But, I think JP management wont awaken from its slumber yet. They need a far bigger push. Good beginning though from consumers :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Interesting to see the cop standing with Gaur, it is symbolic of power of JP who are almost like the Sarkar in Noida & Greater Noida. SP ke prashashan mein yeh haal hai ( supposedly against JP ) toh BSP/BJP mein toh they will be the kings of UP and Noida again ! These guys have so much political clout and maybe influence in judiciary too. It is good to see common people using media and social media to counter them. But, I think JP management wont awaken from its slumber yet. They need a far bigger push. Good beginning though from consumers :)


    It's all in the interpretation, what I see is the cop trying to protect a person from the mob fury.

    Mr. Subrata Roy also thought himself to be invincible (and people believed too) and now everyone in India knows his address.

    Supertech and DLF are already facing the wrath of judiciary. It's now turn for the other builders too.

    The power of common man has always been underestimated. If we look at the history kings/dictators/tyrants have come and gone but the common man is there forever.
    CommentQuote