Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    PAL is enough to do a resale deal - along with the SOA, clarification from JP that it is not a cancelled unit, any bank loans and the other items of relavence.

I dont think a BBA is def needed to register - no.

But if u do execute BBA - u will hv to pay 2.5% of registry cost which will be adjusted at final registry.

For exact procedure Jp CC should help

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    I've been trying to find the CC contact details on JP's website but they don't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Could you please help me with these (phone nos. and email ID).

Comment

jaypee F1 racing stadium axed from grand prix from 2014. a huge disaster for this region and JAYPEE !

Indian F1 Grand Prix faces axe in 2014 - The Times of India

Comment

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
        I've been trying to find the CC contact details on JP's website but they don't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Could you please help me with these (phone nos. and email ID).

For something as important as this visit their office personally mate. Contact mails:

For Kalypso : kalypso@jalindia.co.in, Imperial : imperial@jalindia.co.in, Townhomes: townhomes@jalindia.co.in, Kingswoodoriental: kingswoodoriental@jalindia.co.in, Knights court: knightscourt@jalindia.co.in, Wish town Klassic: klassic@jalindia.co.in, Pavilion Heights / Court: pavilion@jalindia.co.in, Kosmos: kosmos@jalindia.co.in, Kube: kube@jalindia.co.in, Augusta Town Homes: augustatownhomes@jalindia.co.in, Aman: aman@jalindia.co.in, Kasa Isles: kasaisles@jalindia.co.in, Kensington Boulevard: kensingtonboulevard@jalindia.co.in, Kensington Apartments and Heights: kensingtonapartments@jalindia.co.in, Kensington Plots: kensingtonplots@jalindia.co.in, Country Homes: countryhomes@jalindia.co.in, Kassia: kassia@jalindia.co.in, Lake District: lakedistrict@jalindia.co.in, Krowns: krowns@jalindia.co.in, Orchards: orchards@jalindia.co.in, Krescent Homes        : krescenthomes@jalindia.co.in, Plots Sec – 128: plotssec128@jalindia.co.in, Studio Apartments : studio.apartments@jalindia.co.in

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

does anyone know about the actual site for metro station at amity noida as per phase III plans? has the construction work for this line started?

Comment

This should be taken up with the Jaypee management

Post from Jaypee PC thread....This should be taken up with the Jaypee management

For those who are still day dreaming about JP WT Noida.

Enclosing experience of JP Greater Noida resident expressed on

Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida : JaypeeGreensWishtownNoida

To: Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida@; residentsvoice_jaypeegreensGnoida@
            Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2013 5:15 PM
            Subject: Re: [Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida] JP shares have become Penny Stocks

Dear All,

In the fear of degrading the value of property,it will not be fair to suppress the truth.
            If we have fallen into a trap,it would be wise to warn others of the same instead of letting others to fall knowingly.

I am residing in jaypee Greens, Greater noida which has become a battleground for RWA and Jaypee due to extremely poor maintenance and rampant cheating in maintenance account.This has become worse due to poor financial condition of jaypee as they have stopped spending even a penny on maintenance .

Friends my strong suggestion is to stop investing in jaypee shares and projects till the time their financial condition improves.
            I myself sold all the jaypee shares as they have been worst performers last year also.

Those of you who are either employees/contractors or estate agents of JP are requested to rise above your financial interests and stop writing rubbish about fellow residents/allotees . And for god sake ,stop dividing the community for your personal gains.The sole purpose of this community was to raise a combined voice for any wrongdoings of builders like JP.
            By experience with JP as an investor as well as resident is that they are bigger cheat/theif then omaxe/eldeco/ansal etc.Due to their political links,they have even threatened residents of JP greens,greater noida.

Brgds
            xyz
            Spa abc,
            Jaypee Greens,Greater Noida

Comment

Originally posted by amit234 View Post
              Post from Jaypee PC thread....This should be taken up with the Jaypee management

For those who are still day dreaming about JP WT Noida.

Enclosing experience of JP Greater Noida resident expressed on

To: Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida@; residentsvoice_jaypeegreensGnoida@
              Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2013 5:15 PM
              Subject: Re: [Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida] JP shares have become Penny Stocks

Dear All,

In the fear of degrading the value of property,it will not be fair to suppress the truth.
              If we have fallen into a trap,it would be wise to warn others of the same instead of letting others to fall knowingly.

I am residing in jaypee Greens, Greater noida which has become a battleground for RWA and Jaypee due to extremely poor maintenance and rampant cheating in maintenance account.This has become worse due to poor financial condition of jaypee as they have stopped spending even a penny on maintenance .

Friends my strong suggestion is to stop investing in jaypee shares and projects till the time their financial condition improves.
              I myself sold all the jaypee shares as they have been worst performers last year also.

Those of you who are either employees/contractors or estate agents of JP are requested to rise above your financial interests and stop writing rubbish about fellow residents/allotees . And for god sake ,stop dividing the community for your personal gains.The sole purpose of this community was to raise a combined voice for any wrongdoings of builders like JP.
              By experience with JP as an investor as well as resident is that they are bigger cheat/theif then omaxe/eldeco/ansal etc.Due to their political links,they have even threatened residents of JP greens,greater noida.

Brgds
              xyz
              Spa abc,
              Jaypee Greens,Greater Noida
              This is not an actual letter, does not sound like a residents voice at all, for those who are worried visit greater noida jaypee greens and talk to the residents for first hand information,see by your own eyes the maintainence and quality of the township. This letter is probably written by some desperate looser who works for other builders as a small broker and is feeling the pinch as wishtown projects are starting to be delieverd, does it while sitting at some internet cafe of munirka village in Delhi.
              "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

At this current situation on this forum , how people are so desperately trying to malign jaypee reminds me of an old saying which is actually in hindi-
                Elephant is walking and dogs are barking.

Mods-I am not intending to call anyone dog here(kindly note).
                "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                  This is not an actual letter, does not sound like a residents voice at all, for those who are worried visit greater noida jaypee greens and talk to the residents for first hand information,see by your own eyes the maintainence and quality of the township. This letter is probably written by some desperate looser who works for other builders as a small broker and is feeling the pinch as wishtown projects are starting to be delieverd, does it while sitting at some internet cafe of munirka village in Delhi.

hahaha .... good try ....

join this JP WT Noida group ... you will find out who wrote this and why ...

Comment

Originally posted by abhinav_2325 View Post
                    100% agreed... he is more worried about the division in the forum rather than the maintenance. Liar caught

Comment

ya this is a gud time market is slow ,and will be boom till diwali .........so goahead .

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X