What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Although I may be oversimplifying it a bit, but has anyone here thought that Jaypee is not foolish to mess up its own case and missed deliveries but that its hand is being forced? In retaliation for backing the wrong horse in the last elections and also to dry up funding for the opposition's treasury for the next elections? More like a scorched earth policy being followed?
    Much like what message is being sent to Lucknow via the NGT to dry up funding despite hike in circle rates..
    That and a complete black swan event such as the recession has put Jaypee in a tight spot.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the Kosmos site today again. The local contractors are being paid in bits and peices to keep doing minimal work. Just with enough speed so as to finish the pending internal work in slightly less than an year or two. Just in time for next elections.
    Its been two years and now I am weary.
    CommentQuote
  • JP sells 3+ crore shares......Is this the beginning of the end!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NeenaO
    JP sells 3+ crore shares......Is this the beginning of the end!!!

You are right. This is probably the end of bad phase. :bab (59): happy ??? The last quarter revenue of jaypee was 12000 cr which is more than the life time revenue of all chillar builders of noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    You are right. This is probably the end of bad phase. :bab (59): happy ??? The last quarter revenue of jaypee was 12000 cr which is more than the life time revenue of all chillar builders of noida.

Dear Mr. Rahul,

Jaypee sold 1,34,89,693 shares for Rs 62.40 crore, not for 12000 crore, please check the link below.

Read more at:
    JP Associates falls 20% as Jaypee Infra sells 1.3 crore shares - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NeenaO
    JP sells 3+ crore shares......Is this the beginning of the end!!!

Hi Neena - there are many many precedents of companies selling own shares which have not in anyway contributed to their demise - they are still very healthy

Further the number of shares were 1.3 crores per ET, are you sure it was 3 crore plus?

There is another thread BTW which has been doing doomsday predictions for JP for some time. I suggest you take this up there

I am not one who gets into unnecessary fear mongering

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SalmanArshi
    Dear Mr. Rahul,

Jaypee sold 1,34,89,693 shares for Rs 62.40 crore, not for 12000 crore, please check the link below.

Read more at:
    JP Associates falls 20% as Jaypee Infra sells 1.3 crore shares - The Economic Times

Read Rahul's post - he said 12k cr is last quarter revenue not proceeds from share sale!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Although I may be oversimplifying it a bit, but has anyone here thought that Jaypee is not foolish to mess up its own case and missed deliveries but that its hand is being forced? In retaliation for backing the wrong horse in the last elections and also to dry up funding for the opposition's treasury for the next elections? More like a scorched earth policy being followed?
    Much like what message is being sent to Lucknow via the NGT to dry up funding despite hike in circle rates..
    That and a complete black swan event such as the recession has put Jaypee in a tight spot.

I agree but elections are 2 and half years away. JP can't keep constructing at such low speed till then. That will completely sap investor confidence in their projects. Dey need to deliver at least some projects like Kalypso or Imperial to improve sentiment.
    CommentQuote

Dear Rahul,

please accept my apologies, I misunderstood your above quote brother.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Read Rahul's post - he said 12k cr is last quarter revenue not proceeds from share sale!

Thanks Mr. Dinesh for correcting me. Cheers man.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai, any update on kalypso tower-1 and 2??? jaypee site is showing possession is already offered. Is this true ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    I agree but elections are 2 and half years away. JP can't keep constructing at such low speed till then. That will completely sap investor confidence in their projects. Dey need to deliver at least some projects like Kalypso or Imperial to improve sentiment.

why only high end projects. kosmos was also launched in 2009. dont u think investors sentiment will fall if this is also not delivered by 2016 i.e in 7 years time.
    btw which all projects were launched before 2009 which are yet to be delivered?
    CommentQuote
    Dinesh Bhai, any update on kalypso tower-1 and 2??? jaypee site is showing possession is already offered. Is this true ???

I dont know honestly. But per what I had seen 10-15 days back. Lot of work waz left
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - I dont know if this has been discussed before but Jaypee has updated prices on their site. Along with that they have mentioned covered and super area along with all inclusive price (plus ST, plus 1 year IFMD, plus Refundable (IFMD))

In some cases you can even make out what is the current availability (for example - Kasablanca and Boomerang Residency)

The big thing is that they are mentioning the covered area and super area - which is a big thing for them

Currently for some reason - I am finding a lot of value for the 4BHK Kube
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody know what Jaypee Greens website showing in price list of almost all the projects of wishtown?

Different sizes mentioned although originally sizes were something else for the respective categories.
    CommentQuote