Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Sorry for the stock market update here as this an RE forum but lot of JP Bashers are talking about stocks so this is important to post -

JP associates has been upgraded to BUY with Target of Rs 35 and Rs. 50.

Jaiprakash Associates may move to Rs 35: Manoj Murlidharan Vayalar - CNBC-TV18
    Buy Jaiprakash Associates; target Rs 50: ICICIdirect.com - Moneycontrol.com

Jaypee Infrratech increased by 14% today... More importantly , lot of these were delivery for cash not day trading calls...

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
      Sorry for the stock market update here as this an RE forum but lot of JP Bashers are talking about stocks so this is important to post -

JP associates has been upgraded to BUY with Target of Rs 35 and Rs. 50.

Jaiprakash Associates may move to Rs 35: Manoj Murlidharan Vayalar - CNBC-TV18
      Buy Jaiprakash Associates; target Rs 50: ICICIdirect.com - Moneycontrol.com

Jaypee Infrratech increased by 14% today... More importantly , lot of these were delivery for cash not day trading calls...
      Bashers isme bhi galtia nikalenge. Something like 'the rise before the fall' and then ofcourse they will talk about Jaypee going bankrupt. Haha.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
        Bashers isme bhi galtia nikalenge. Something like 'the rise before the fall' and then ofcourse they will talk about Jaypee going bankrupt. Haha.

Mr. Pandey, just checked it is only 4%. This was pure day trading, went up till afternoon and then journey towards south. I know many people dont go out and check, therfore posting this clarification.

NSE - 3.5%
        BSE - 4.1%

Comment

July updates are there on the site folks

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Jaypee GN has poor maintenance??? For the last many years I've been going it has had superb maintenance and upkeep.

I've to go there in a couple of weeks again will check for myself.

Which project did this guy say maintenance is bad or is it across the board - which I for one, having been on the ground many times, find it really hard to believe.

Shaurya bhai - has he sent any pics etc? Have you had a chance to see this yourself?

On another thought, believe you also have a couple of investments/purchases etc in WT - have you exited yet?

Dinesh Bhai - I got following JP GN RWA doc written to JP MGMT on yahoo group.
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...n_Noida/files/

check out file JP greater noida complaints.

My heart sank knowing all this ..... JP's financial situation is making it desperate and greedy. End users like you and me will get the kick.

No, I have not sold yet but my sister got out of Pavillion Heights-2.

I won't waste time on JP threads if i had sold my units

Do you track KBA - speed has really picked up ... they are doing 2.5 floors every month.

What happened here ? Hope they continue this speed till possession .....
            Last edited August 6 2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post

Do you track KBA - speed is has really picked up ... they are doing 2.5 floors every month.

KBA: 2.5 floors/month.
              KI: 2 floors/month
              Orchards/Kube: 1.5floor/month

Hope it will continue...

Comment

Surprisingly on the website they are showing "Formula 1 Chapter 3 25.26.27 October 2013"

and here the link to purchase the tickets:

F1 Tickets Online Booking 2013. Formula One Airtel India Grand Prix Race

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
                  Dinesh Bhai - I got following JP GN RWA doc written to JP MGMT on yahoo group.
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee...n_Noida/files/

check out file JP greater noida complaints.

My heart sank knowing all this ..... JP's financial situation is making it desperate and greedy. End users like you and me will get the kick.

No, I have not sold yet but my sister got out of Pavillion Heights-2.

I won't waste time on JP threads if i had sold my units

Do you track KBA - speed has really picked up ... they are doing 2.5 floors every month.

I hope so too my friend, I really hope so as well. Infact - truthfully, since early 2010 - when I really started tracking progress in earnest - this is the FASTEST I've ever seen Jaypee go.

Have you seen Kosmos? - Out of 80 or so towers, barring 4-5 - ALL are structure complete, with a lot of them having plastering, base coat etc also done. Similar for Klassic as well - which is even more ahead

Hope your Sis made reasonable gains and you get your unit delivered well with good quality

Comment

Originally posted by deser7rose View Post
                    Surprisingly on the website they are showing "Formula 1 Chapter 3 25.26.27 October 2013"

No surprises here.

The race in question was the one to be held in Sep-Oct, 2014.
                    I suppose it has now been postponed to Mar, 15.

Comment

Originally posted by deser7rose View Post

So - F1 2013 was never in doubt. It is the late 2014 race that will move to early 2015.

No other change

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X