What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wrote a stinker to JP today - suggest we all do this

cc Manoj Gaur, Ajit Kumar, Ramesh Bhatia

Dear All

As normal, you have again given false dates. It is a case of continuous lies by yourself and are still no-where near possession. If I dig up my emails, you SIMPLY EXTEND THE DATES EVERY 6 months.

Please remember you had launched these apartments (Kalypso) in LATE 2007 - it is now almost 7 YEARS and still no scope of possession. Even 1 coat of paint has not started

What kind of business house are you, just lies and deceit. Is this the legacy that Mr. Jaiprakash Gaur wants?

WHEN WILL YOU GENUINELY GIVE POSSESSION TO T3 of KALYPSO COURT

ONCE AND FOR ALL - PLEASE TELL ME THE RIGHT DATE

Regards
    Dinesh

Hide message history

On 02-Jan-2014, at 12:23 PM, kalypso wrote:

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

The expected completion date of tower 1 and 2 is 1st quarter of 2014 and for tower 3 is 2nd quarter of 2014.

Regards
    Monica - Team Kalypso
    Customer Response Cell, Jaypee Greens
    +Jaiprakash Associates Limited, Sector - 128, Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar 201304, INDIA
    ' 1-800-102-8484
    * kalypso@jalindia.co.in Website: Buy Residential Properties in Noida & Greater Noida, Best Real Estate Developer in Noida | Jaypee Greens

Note : Kindly update your latest address,email id and contact numbers by submitting proof of address/PAN card/Passport size photograph and the necessary documents.

To: kalypso
    Date: 01/02/2014 10:54 AM
    Subject: Status of T3 Kalypso

Hello

Can you please suggest following:

1. Possession of T1/T2 Kalypso
    2. Possession of my tower T3 Kalypso

Kind Regards

Disclaimer:This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses, Trojans, spy wares and the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by the same. This email doesn't serve as a legal notification until attached with supporting documents. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of JIL Information Technology Ltd. (IT Infrastructure Management, Networking & Communication, Teaching Solutions) ­­
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Dinesh Bhai, any update on kalypso tower-1 and 2??? jaypee site is showing possession is already offered. Is this true ???

yes Jaypee has issued possession letters for Kalypso Phase 1 tower 1 and 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys - I dont know if this has been discussed before but Jaypee has updated prices on their site. Along with that they have mentioned covered and super area along with all inclusive price (plus ST, plus 1 year IFMD, plus Refundable (IFMD))

In some cases you can even make out what is the current availability (for example - Kasablanca and Boomerang Residency)

The big thing is that they are mentioning the covered area and super area - which is a big thing for them

Currently for some reason - I am finding a lot of value for the 4BHK Kube

Yes I saw this. Obviously all our hammerings on super area has had some effect. But what effect?

If they can increase super area at the last minute, then what does this list mean? Suppose they say - we didnt increase covered area but have increased common area - pay another 10% at last minute?

This must be a semblance of trying to abide by the UP Apartments Act. They know they can not get away with super area increase any more.

But they are trying to get away with super area increase for earlier launched flats - very unfair.

I have updated my blog on the 30th August protests along with all the earlier and present press and media coverage links.

Travails of a Jaypee Greens Wishtown Customer
    CommentQuote
  • They hv mentioned covered area and super area but where is the most important CARPET AREA.

These scoundrels are jus sitting to rip off the people hard earned money.

Carpet area is what is truly yours rest all is common area or subjective area.

Hard lesson learnt....finally....
    CommentQuote
    Guys - I dont know if this has been discussed before but Jaypee has updated prices on their site. Along with that they have mentioned covered and super area along with all inclusive price (plus ST, plus 1 year IFMD, plus Refundable (IFMD))

In some cases you can even make out what is the current availability (for example - Kasablanca and Boomerang Residency)

The big thing is that they are mentioning the covered area and super area - which is a big thing for them

Currently for some reason - I am finding a lot of value for the 4BHK Kube

Dinesh Bhai did the super area change for your unit in Kalypso? Imperials 4BHK has gone from 3460SqFt to 3631SqFt to 3838SqFt now. God know whats going to be the final one.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - yes. Mine was 2380 when I started. I dont see that anywhere
    CommentQuote
  • And this was today's response. In Jan 2014 possession date was Q2 2014 and in August 2014 it is Q1 2015

They hv now moved it by a year in 9 months of elapsed time.

Earlier they used to move it in increments of 6 months.

Date:Fri, 5 Sep, 2014 at 14:59
    Subject:Re: Status of T3 Kalypso

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your email herein below, kindly note that as per current construction status tower is expected to be completed by first quarter of 2015 and possession will be given thereafter.

Regards

Nivedita - Team Kalypso
    Customer Relationship Cell, Jaypee Greens,
    Jaiprakash Associates Limited, Sector - 128, Noida - 201304 (U.P.) INDIA
    contact No.- 1800-102-8484 (Toll Free) *Email id- kalypso@jalindia.co.in
    For regular construction updates, please visit our website: www.jaypeegreens.com

Customer Service hours : 10: 00 a.m to 05:30 p.m Monday to Saturday. Site visits hours 10:00 a.m to 1: 00 p.m and 2:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m. Please take prior appointment to avoid any inconvenience. .
    CommentQuote
    And this was today's response. In Jan 2014 possession date was Q2 2014 and in August 2014 it is Q1 2015

They hv now moved it by a year in 9 months of elapsed time.

Earlier they used to move it in increments of 6 months.

Date:Fri, 5 Sep, 2014 at 14:59
    Subject:Re: Status of T3 Kalypso

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your email herein below, kindly note that as per current construction status tower is expected to be completed by first quarter of 2015 and possession will be given thereafter.

Regards

Nivedita - Team Kalypso
    Customer Relationship Cell, Jaypee Greens,
    Jaiprakash Associates Limited, Sector - 128, Noida - 201304 (U.P.) INDIA
    contact No.- 1800-102-8484 (Toll Free) *Email id- kalypso@jalindia.co.in
    For regular construction updates, please visit our website: www.jaypeegreens.com

Customer Service hours : 10: 00 a.m to 05:30 p.m Monday to Saturday. Site visits hours 10:00 a.m to 1: 00 p.m and 2:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m. Please take prior appointment to avoid any inconvenience. .

T3 possession m afraid to say can even b dragged till 2016 at current speed

Cant they pump in sum money to finish kalypso and imperial

It can do wonders to their image
    CommentQuote
  • Cant they spare 200 crore from reliance deal to finish 1400 approx flats in kalypso and imperial within 1 year

This amount anyways they gonna get back from buyers as final installment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Cant they spare 200 crore from reliance deal to finish 1400 approx flats in kalypso and imperial within 1 year

This amount anyways they gonna get back from buyers as final installment

I really doubt that they are so cash starved .. they have got a massive land bank from delhi to agra .. Otherwise PSU banks wld have atleast stopped lending money for this project .

Issue is they just dont want to .. only god knows y .. politics elections watever crap .. but eventually our hard earned money is at stake ..

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • to add to doubts, jaypee owners sold a chunk of their shares in market. Casting another doubts on them
    CommentQuote
  • Top Companies In India: Top Companies in India by Debt Cost, Top NSE Companies by Debt Cost, Top NSE Companies

Can some one help me to understand this ? Jaypee rankings is 59 in terms of Debt .. there are 58 more companies above Jaypee who have massive Debt .

What does this mean ?
    CommentQuote
  • U r only seeing for JPA. JP Power and JP infra are in the top 100 as well.

So apart from banks and other financial institutions this (consolidated net debt) is quite high
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    Top Companies In India: Top Companies in India by Debt Cost, Top NSE Companies by Debt Cost, Top NSE Companies

Can some one help me to understand this ? Jaypee rankings is 59 in terms of Debt .. there are 58 more companies above Jaypee who have massive Debt .

What does this mean ?

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    U r only seeing for JPA. JP Power and JP infra are in the top 100 as well.

So apart from banks and other financial institutions this (consolidated net debt) is quite high

Bank the debt is their depositors. Doesnt count.

Others have sufficient income to cover interest cost. Not JP.

Dinesh already explained about group debt of 60 K crore.

JP would be top 3 or 5.

Reliance for example has 60K crore of debt but also 60K crore of cash on balance sheet. Basically they ate keeping the cash ready to invest for last 6 plus years. They can repay debt in 1 day.

Same with Tata. Their TCS is worth more than all their debt.

Excluding such examples JP should be close to number 1 in debt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Bank the debt is their depositors. Doesnt count.

Others have sufficient income to cover interest cost. Not JP.

Dinesh already explained about group debt of 60 K crore.

JP would be top 3 or 5.

Reliance for example has 60K crore of debt but also 60K crore of cash on balance sheet. Basically they ate keeping the cash ready to invest for last 6 plus years. They can repay debt in 1 day.

Same with Tata. Their TCS is worth more than all their debt.

Excluding such examples JP should be close to number 1 in debt.

What abt the massive land bank they have .. I believe worth 150k crore ? Wont dat help .. in a crux wld they survive .. ?

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote