Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by narana View Post
    DineshJi, It was choice between Knight Court 3BHK vs Kalyapso 2BHK both Golf facing....
    In long run, I may move to Noida expressway If I change job . My 1 kid going to Lotus Valley which is so close to JP wishtown. Right now enjoying the freshness of Greater Noida. So I want to park my investment where appreciation is better than Knight's/Kalyapso.

I posed this question to you as you know so much about JP and always gave logical replies with facts. If Jaypee guys are reading yr posts, GM Sales post would be reserved for you.
    The Kalypso 2 BHK GC facing is not a great layout (in tower 14-16 right) - I wouldnt buy in that

Buy Knight Court option - it is better (on a higher floor) - read my analysis on Knight vs Kalypso done a year and some months back

Though I didnt understand your question above
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      The Kalypso 2 BHK GC facing is not a great layout (in tower 14-16 right) - I wouldnt buy in that

Buy Knight Court option - it is better (on a higher floor) - read my analysis on Knight vs Kalypso done a year and some months back

Though I didnt understand your question above

Dinesh, I have downloaded this comparision chart and read it several times. Its fantastic.

What I wanted to say was :
      I have sold my flat in east Delhi. I want to invest that ASAP in either plot or flat.
      I am looking at various options to invest. It is either a plot in Greater Noida or Knight Court 3BHK..

I have a very strong feeling that "only Golf facing of wishtown" have potential to grow. Others like Kasa/Kosmos/Klassic and 3C/ATS/Sec-137/168 sector flats wont grow that fast....
      Infact I am comparing growth of Knight Court with plots ...Do you also think KC have potential to grow with the same pace as land in Noida/GNoida ?

Comment

Dinesh, I have downloaded this comparision chart and read it several times. Its fantastic.

What I wanted to say was :
        I have sold my flat in east Delhi. I want to invest that ASAP in either plot or flat.
        I am looking at various options to invest. It is either a plot in Greater Noida or Knight Court 3BHK..

I have a very strong feeling that "only Golf facing of wishtown" have potential to grow. Others like Kasa/Kosmos/Klassic and 3C/ATS/Sec-137/168 sector flats wont grow that fast....
        Infact I am comparing growth of Knight Court with plots ...Do you also think KC have potential to grow with the same pace as land in Noida/GNoida ?
        Very hard to say especially now - see, last 3 years in Noida, apart from a handful of areas - plots have given virtually zilch returns. They had run up very strong uptil 2010 after some stagnation during 2007-2009 period

Whereas in the same period - flats like Kalypso/Knight have given 60-70% returns

So one argument is that plots are due for a bounceback but another argument is that you've not even seen these luxury flats, they may change the way you look at high end accommodation but you may say demand supply is skewed in favour of plots, again you may say to actually live in a plot - you need to buy a plot at 60-70k psm, then construct at 2000 psf min to get to decent specs - so advantage high end flat (there is an endless debate on the issue)

The big problem in property as such is - it is overheated and undeserving to a great extent.

My gut instinct is Greater Noida as a end use destination will lose some steam especially as eWay becomes properly habitable. Greater Noida authority is really bankrupt and not having any money to do much (did u know that in the BHS schemes, they are asking for more money AFTER giving no dues and having registry done? as they have to pay more to farmers)

Plus law and order does remain an issue (though an improving one) in GN - vs WT u are comparing to a three layer security system (lets see how well it is implemented)

I would buy Knight - but there are plot pundits here who think otherwise - time will tell

Comment

So one argument is that plots are due for a bounceback but another argument is that you've not even seen these luxury flats, they may change the way you look at high end accommodation but you may say demand supply is skewed in favour of plots, again you may say to actually live in a plot - you need to buy a plot at 60-70k psm, then construct at 2000 psf min to get to decent specs - so advantage high end flat (there is an endless debate on the issue)

My gut instinct is Greater Noida as a end use destination will lose some steam especially as eWay becomes properly habitable. Greater Noida authority is really bankrupt and not having any money to do much (did u know that in the BHS schemes, they are asking for more money AFTER giving no dues and having registry done? as they have to pay more to farmers)

Plus law and order does remain an issue (though an improving one) in GN - vs WT u are comparing to a three layer security system (lets see how well it is implemented)

I would buy Knight - but there are plot pundits here who think otherwise - time will tell
          Pls forgive me for continuing this discussions for so long....but its still related to JP Greens.

So far I was asking specifically to Dinesh as we all know he know a lot . However, may I request other members to comment :
          Would Knight/Kalyapso surpass even plot appreciation in next 5-7 years ?
          I have heard million times to buy land instead of plot for investment. But somehow I have a feeling that even plot story is oversold..and JP golf flats still have steam left.

When I visited Amaprpali Saphire, 3C B and panache and sec 137 flats, the only feeling I got was CLAUSTROPHOBIC. And it was exactly opposite in JP wishtown. I just roamed around for 2 hours in wishtown as I was waiting to pick my kid from Lotus Valley . It was beyond comparsion to any of the flats of Noida...I have lived in East, West and South Delhi and never experienced such openness.

Since my investment horizon is 7years, I dont have any doubts that Kalyapso, Pavalion and Knight wont be liveable by that time..

Plot pundits, Pls comment !! I have already taken one risk by selling Delhi flat. So need yr advise

Comment

Dinesh, I have moved to GN in Jan2013 from Delhi . There is a consistent rise in population ( and its noticable) . In ATS more than 150 families moved in last 8 months and 40+ in Unitech heights. If more and more office complex comes in expressway, this will also benefit Greater Noida. Infact beyond Sector 93, if any commercial comes, it would be beneficial o stay in Greater Noida than old sectors of Noida as time taken would be less. Even any development if happens on YEW, it would also benefit GN...But what I am saying is all future. If you take reference of past , I am grossly wrong....

Comment

Pls forgive me for continuing this discussions for so long....but its still related to JP Greens.

So far I was asking specifically to Dinesh as we all know he know a lot . However, may I request other members to comment :
              Would Knight/Kalyapso surpass even plot appreciation in next 5-7 years ?
              I have heard million times to buy land instead of plot for investment. But somehow I have a feeling that even plot story is oversold..and JP golf flats still have steam left.

When I visited Amaprpali Saphire, 3C B and panache and sec 137 flats, the only feeling I got was CLAUSTROPHOBIC. And it was exactly opposite in JP wishtown. I just roamed around for 2 hours in wishtown as I was waiting to pick my kid from Lotus Valley . It was beyond comparsion to any of the flats of Noida...I have lived in East, West and South Delhi and never experienced such openness.

Since my investment horizon is 7years, I dont have any doubts that Kalyapso, Pavalion and Knight wont be liveable by that time..

Plot pundits, Pls comment !! I have already taken one risk by selling Delhi flat. So need yr advise
              My two cents - govt or authority plots are old skool. The number of takers will reduce further.
              Plots in enclosed township with all the facilities like JP gets a thumbs up.
              After staying in south d for decades i now want be in Highrise with high specs and I guess lot of people want to take that road however it stll remains to be seen how this will pan out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                My two cents - govt or authority plots are old skool. The number of takers will reduce further.
                Plots in enclosed township with all the facilities like JP gets a thumbs up.
                After staying in south d for decades i now want be in Highrise with high specs and I guess lot of people want to take that road however it stll remains to be seen how this will pan out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
                I haver already taken this road . Moved to GNoida from Delhi...I did have sinking feeling even on last day when I was moving out from Delhi after a decade of staying there. I was thinking I was commiting a blunder.
                Once I started living in GNoida, not even a single moment came when I missed the Delhi tag. But then I thought I should have taken the decision earlier !!

My current family situation allows me to stay in Greater Noida . I would try to stay here as long as possible as I love staying here. Incase of job change towards Delhi, I may shift to Noida. But now I cant compromise on openess/greenary as I have tasted it. So I would move to Knight Court or equivalent if such situation comes.

That's why I want to invest in such instrument which gives me enough returns that I am able to buy a 3BJHK in Kalyapso/Knight atleast after 5 years..

Comment

Narana,

If I were you, I would get into KC or Kalypso NOW, when these are still affordable. 5 years down the line these properties may become kinda untouchable. This assumes, of course, that all goes well with WT, which at least I believe to be so. Most people have not tasted Golf living and since you are a fan of Greens and openness, why do you want to risk getting first into another investment, wait for a long 5 years and hope that your investment would grow faster than a Golf course flat...is, to my mind, taking a risk. Over longer periods, plots do give a more handsome returns than flats, but that is too general a statement for you to entertain. Is THIS 5 YEAR PERIOD (starting now) enough of a period for the investment cycle to complete and give your investment big enough of a push so as to beat golf course properties, is not so simple thing to rely on.

Keep life simple and get into a decent golf course property and smile . Wait for the possession and start living the kind of life YOU WANT and the surrounding that YOU like. Aur kya chahiye dost?
                  Last edited August 9 2013, 04:53 AM.
                  Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Very hard to say especially now - see, last 3 years in Noida, apart from a handful of areas - plots have given virtually zilch returns. They had run up very strong uptil 2010 after some stagnation during 2007-2009 period

Whereas in the same period - flats like Kalypso/Knight have given 60-70% returns

Lets talk facts here - A 250/300 sqm plot in Noida Sec-92 was available at 40K/sqm in mid-2010 and its now quoting at 100K (thats a neat 150% jump)... yes it has been stagnant since last 1 year (<10% appreciation). Similarly Jaypee Plots were available at 42K/sqyd in mid-2010 are now quoting around 90-95K (stagnant since last 12-16 months)... same is the case with almost all sectors in Noida where prices have moved 100-160% in last 3 years (most of the jump came in 2010-2011 though)...

Again biased view and this has been discussed to death - if one can afford it, buying a plot and constructing on top of it cannot be compared... refer https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...arison?t=62027

The big problem in property as such is - it is overheated and undeserving to a great extent.

Refer...

Comment

Originally posted by Sundry View Post
                      Refer...
                      Sundry ji - mera apna plot in central Noida 3 saal se nahin hila. Trust me I hv to sell it soon. Infact then I used to get an offer every few days - now its zilch. (Ps - no bias here - from an overall standpoint I would rather my plot goes 80% than my flat as the plot is 3 times the value)

The built up unit in greater noida (constructed house on 120 sq mt plot) is sitting on 20% loss with 0 buyers

KP plots - yes it doubled a year after launch - but over last 2-3 years there is full stagnancy. Just read the KP plot thread. From accounts - prices seem 10% down.

I hv def had great great appreciation on the Noida plot - but not over the last 3 years.

Point is - if u suggest him to buy a plot in GN tell him so and give your rationale

Ps - the thread u pointed out had no meat - we need a proper assessment between luxury gated apartments (rarity in Noida) in the middle of a Golf Course vs a plot in a reasonable sector in GN+constructing a house using full FAR in GN (now mandatory in GN)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                      Last edited August 9 2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X