What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • That is great work - is anyone from JP joining to answer questions - or is it more on - asking the panel as to what are the legal options available to us now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    That is great work - is anyone from JP joining to answer questions - or is it more on - asking the panel as to what are the legal options available to us now?



    Nope, all builders turned down the invite. Only eldeco and ATS came as they confident of their ON time deliveries.

    Jaypee was the focus of the show apart from unitech.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Aviral79


    Nope, all builders turned down the invite. Only eldeco and ATS came as they confident of their ON time deliveries.

    Jaypee was the focus of the show apart from unitech.


    ATS One Hamlet was delivered delayed by a few months

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    ATS One Hamlet was delivered delayed by a few months

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner


    Every builder has delayed the possession. Builder gives 6 to 12 months as grace period. One should include grace period also in delay.
    CommentQuote
  • Kya bech rahe hain aap
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "rahulkumar12


    Every builder has delayed the possession. Builder gives 6 to 12 months as grace period. One should include grace period also in delay.


    Correct. The so called grace period is the delay for which the builder does not Have any liability

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Correct. The so called grace period is the delay for which the builder does not Have any liability

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner


    I am scheduled to get possession of a flat in Mumbai by Lodha by November. Its being handed over about 18 months late. They are not paying any penalty citing non availability of labour and materials as a force majeure clause.
    CommentQuote
  • I pass by wish town eveyday on my way to work. Could be my mind playing tricks but i feel that focus on delivery seems to be better since the protest last month. There seems to be clear focus on completing the buildings close to possession, imperial court, kalypso tower 16 and now i think what is 3 and pavilion heights. Looks like they are diverting some energy in that direction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    I pass by wish town eveyday on my way to work. Could be my mind playing tricks but i feel that focus on delivery seems to be better since the protest last month. There seems to be clear focus on completing the buildings close to possession, imperial court, kalypso tower 16 and now i think what is 3 and pavilion heights. Looks like they are diverting some energy in that direction.


    Yeah same here .. I can see the kalypso towers behind thier office getting first coat of paint .. unless they wont deliver wish town noida asap .. there is no way the other jaypee projects will get any buyers . its in thier best interest to deliver now .. and fast

    Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Poddar bro - next time u pass can u pls tk a couple of pics
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Poddar bro - next time u pass can u pls tk a couple of pics


    I will need a camera which i will try to carry on monday and get the pics. Unfortunately i have never really graduated from the basic phone calling phones to the high end devices so a camera is not handy for me.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Kya bech rahe hain aap



    ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    ???

    Ignore
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I have been searching for a home for 5 months now. Got quotes in kba from 4600 - 4750 psqft for the 1420 size 3bhk2toilet+servant. I just got a call from a broker offering a unit in kube of 1740 sq ft 3bhk3toilet+ servant at 4100 per sq ft. He says it's distress sale. I'm really confused as although I'm getting much better specs and size in only 10 lakhs more but the unit is on 20-25 floor and faces the agriculture land behind wish town.

    It's a great price but delays in kube vs kba plus the higher floor scare me. I'm getting tempted. What do u feel I should do?
    To buy a property on 70% loan does this unit make sense
    CommentQuote