What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have been following the jaypee protests and everything but the fact is that you don't get a flat at these prices anywhere else now. Such a great location and a great township if delivered. I'm prepared for possession even in 2 years from now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Poddarvaib

I am scheduled to get possession of a flat in Mumbai by Lodha by November. Its being handed over about 18 months late. They are not paying any penalty citing non availability of labour and materials as a force majeure clause.

Will that stand in court?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I have been following the jaypee protests and everything but the fact is that you don't get a flat at these prices anywhere else now. Such a great location and a great township if delivered. I'm prepared for possession even in 2 years from now

The IF factor has wat hampered jaypee wish town badly.. once this factor wld go specially the GC side wld command a huge premium .. its all abt waiting game now with loads of patience .. Although we can see some seriousness coming back after protest but still a long way to go ..

Btw I think i can see Sai Mandir now getting constructed last time I did site visit or not sure wat dat structure is in GC side? Can anyone confirm this ..

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Mandir has been going on fr 2 years atleast. U talking about behind PC right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Mandir has been going on fr 2 years atleast. U talking about behind PC right?

Dats right behind PC .. atleast Jaypee can build this Mandir fast might help in the fortunes of the wish town .. :)

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Work progress is geared up after protest of 30 august . Painting work is in progress in kosmos 1 to 35
    CommentQuote
  • What r u saying
    Work started in all towers

Great news if true
    CommentQuote
  • "Common Area means area under the entrance/exit/drive ways, common staircases, lift lobbies, circulation area, lift/plumbing/electrical shafts on each floor, passages, corridors, lobbies, pump room, blower room, service floor, service/maintenance areas, refuge areas, stilts, canopy, covered porch, common pantries, mumty, machine room, meter room, electric sub-station, common toilets, underground water tank(s), overhead water tank(s) etc. and other common use areas within the building(s) for a particular Sub-project."

This is definition of common area according to Jaypee mentioned in Orchards new rate list on their site.

It is clear from this paragraph that Jaypee is calculating area of lift/electric/plumbing shaft on each floor.

I always suspected this is the reason of increase in super area.

In old calculation shaft area would have been for one floor ( same as FAR rules) as it is hollow area.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone if going to wish town today may update d forum abt increase in d pace of construction if any pls
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Will that stand in court?

Dont know but i am not going to court. Its better to take possession. Who wants litigation? Its not worth the effort.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Poddarvaib

Dont know but i am not going to court. Its better to take possession. Who wants litigation? Its not worth the effort.

That's the unfortunate thing in our country.
    We don't expect timely justice from our courts. It appears better to suffer in silence.

Or is it that courts don't provide justice because we give up too easily?

Food for thought......

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    That's the unfortunate thing in our country.
    We don't expect timely justice from our courts. It appears better to suffer in silence.

Or is it that courts don't provide justice because we give up too easily?

Food for thought......

I am a realist not an ideallist. To each one his own.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone advise? 22nd floor in kube 1740 sq ft. Getting a deal at 4100 . Broker says it's distress sale. Think it's a great deal or not worth it coz of the high floor and it's facing the village behind jaypee.

Venky, aviral, orchardsman, basheerkhan. Your expert opinion needed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "firstimebuy
    Can someone advise? 22nd floor in kube 1740 sq ft. Getting a deal at 4100 . Broker says it's distress sale. Think it's a great deal or not worth it coz of the high floor and it's facing the village behind jaypee.

There are no free meals. Look for the catch.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Can someone advise? 22nd floor in kube 1740 sq ft. Getting a deal at 4100 . Broker says it's distress sale. Think it's a great deal or not worth it coz of the high floor and it's facing the village behind jaypee.

I love distress deals and would urge all the fence sitters to explore such deals as per your budget and requirements.....festive season is the best time for this. If i had more money i would buy more real estate.

Aren't you getting a distress deal in Orchards?....

Kube deal also looks good if you are in no hurry for possession.....buy it and forget for next 5 years....appreciation is guaranteed.

For pure end-use look for personal preference of floor and view and locality, which only u can define......my order of preference would be location, locality, project, flat layout, specifications, floor and then view.
    CommentQuote