What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys, if any orchard buyers want to join whatsapp group then contact dragoman with ur unit detail.
    CommentQuote
  • whom should i contact for Jaypee greens whatsapp group?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Can someone advise? 22nd floor in kube 1740 sq ft. Getting a deal at 4100 . Broker says it's distress sale. Think it's a great deal or not worth it coz of the high floor and it's facing the village behind jaypee.

Venky, aviral, orchardsman, basheerkhan. Your expert opinion needed.

Floor is a personal choice.

Anything at 4100 in that location is a good price. Kube specifications are good.

Dont expect
    1. Price appreciation
    2. Early delivery.

Jaypee is meant for either loooong term investors wanting to hold for 15 years or retirement home end users who are currently young or other people who prefer prolonged delay in payout of money and dont want early delivery and have plenty of money and dont need what they give to Jaypee
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks

Anything at 4100 in that location is a good price. Kube specifications are good.

Dont expect
    1. Price appreciation
    2. Early delivery.

Jaypee is meant for either loooong term investors wanting to hold for 15 years or retirement home end users who are currently young or other people who prefer prolonged delay in payout of money and dont want early delivery and have plenty of money and dont need what they give to Jaypee

for others its time to get out, if not out already
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Venkytalks

Dont expect
    1. Price appreciation
    2. Early delivery.

But don't forget that you will get a quality product better than that of most builders

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "pacman

for others its time to get out, if not out already

True.

This is not for the faint hearted or those without deep pockets and lots of patience

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • In my case I was able to avoid bank loan altogether despite my salary being modest.

Actually I bought anticipating delays.

They delayed a lot in demands. I kept delaying bank loan because i was able to save up enough for next demand. With just 10 lakh savings at time of booking in 2009 I ended up with no bank loan but

No flat either

I have saved enough to pay off remaining demands

But no construction and no demand . I get about 5L demand once a year because construction not happening.

And i cant even invest it freely.

From investment point of view it was a mistake. O ly quick delivery pushes up the investment value. I have a feeling these projects have permanently moved into lower price slot. They will never command same price as 3C LB which I did not buy though looked into it.

When a property moves into lower price trajectory it will always get undervalued. Like a dividend play stock.

I hadnt understood this in 2009 in both my property investments.

Too late now.. I get about 5L demand once a year because construction not happening.

From investment point of view it was a mistake. O ly quick delivery pushes up the investment value. I have a feeling these projects have permanently moved into lower price slot. They will never command same price as 3C LB which I did not buy though looked into it.

When a property moves into lower price trajectory it will always get undervalued. Like a dividend play stock.

Too late now.. I get about 5L demand once a year because construction not happening.

Too late now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    whom should i contact for Jaypee greens whatsapp group?

What is your purpose to join.... For information you can easily get it by joining major groups on Facebook like jaypee wish town or jaypee greens wish town etc... We do updates everywhere.... Ping me your details in case u want to play an active role...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Poddar bro - next time u pass can u pls tk a couple of pics

I actually drove into wishtown today. Sorry dinesh bhai i did not carry a camera as it was a spur of the moment thing but there is no doubt that work has speeded up recently.

Kingswood: a lot of villas had their roofs done and first coat was applied to about 10 villas.
    Kalypso: tower 3, 15,16 under 1st coat.
    Imperial: all 3 towers seem to be under similar state. Only tower 2 is under fmg handover this month and next as per website but all the towers looked similar to me. Gates etc being done.
    PH: tower 2 looking sharp. Under painting. Should see possession soon. Tower 3 and 1 under 1st and 2nd coat.
    Augusta court: 2 buildings almost ready, 1 at advanced stage and 2 could be ready in 6 months max.
    Town homes: looking quite sharp and work going on steadily though not breakneck. Possession looks to be close, perhaps 3 to 4 months for a lot of them.
    Corporate office: almost done. Looking good.

Oc was slow and steady: kube was standstill. I am not well versed with knights court layout and status so cannot comment.

Never been to the back of wishtown so kosmos, klassic etc cannot commnt.

Lot pf labour movement at site, seemed like a lot is going on unlike when i last visited when it looked like a ghost town.

All in all i was happy to see what was going on. Must thank all of those who organized the effort on the 30th. It woke these guys from their slumber i guess. Good work.
    CommentQuote
  • Ohh its a wow news

30th guys bravo
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee has delivered before and will deliver again & a decent quality product . Just look a the crap which is coming out of these 137 , 7X , 11X, Extension etc sectors all Concrete jungles as in the Pic below . Jaypee GC side specially will be the new sort after address in coming 3-4 yrs for Noida.

I see atleast 500-700 families living in Wishtown by end of next year . If I am not wrong already 50 families are staying in PC ?

Dragoman
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • And dis is Jaypee GC side and judge yourself ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Ohh its a wow news

30th guys bravo

Yes we got credible info that inspection was done on 31st itself to select low hanging fruits. They have woken up the management ..... Doing whet ever they can to deliver quick. This was bound to happen but not sure how long it will sustain... But we plan to keep up the pressure.... Btw I was also there in wt today. Took some pictures.... Will post... But dhikchik... Fir you kristal is going at super speed... They have laid the foundation steel for two towers now including tower 3. One was already done last time I went about three weeks ago...
    Klasic we have movers... I could see cars in parking... Ac installed etc.. So super kook...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Yes we got credible info that inspection was done on 31st itself to select low hanging fruits. They have woken up the management ..... Doing whet ever they can to deliver quick. This was bound to happen but not sure how long it will sustain... But we plan to keep up the pressure.... Btw I was also there in wt today. Took some pictures.... Will post... But dhikchik... Fir you kristal is going at super speed... They have laid the foundation steel for two towers now including tower 3. One was already done last time I went about three weeks ago...
    Klasic we have movers... I could see cars in parking... Ac installed etc.. So super kook...

Bro dont terrorise me I mean construction os always good to c but

I dont want next installment before june15 need to arrange funds

It will b better if they concentrate more on kalypso and imperial delivery
    CommentQuote
  • Yes specially the Kalypso buildings behind their office .. which the whole world can see while driving on express way needs to be delivered fast .. this will give the momentum & confidence back to WT as we saw in 2012 & 2013 .
    CommentQuote