What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This was in Jaypee Greens Noida-Wishtown.

I know of the deal. It was not through any dealer/broker. The owner does not want to talk about it (i had requested his permission earlier on a similar query recieved to me via private message).

I would suggest visiting the Jaypee sales office in person and also visit the site location before that (I am not sure if you would be too happy after the site visit)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit.

Can you provide me the name/contact info for the person at Jaypee greens Noida.

I am also interested.
    CommentQuote
  • I had written a detailed post below this thread, but it has not yet appeared. The slow moderation of the forums is very frustrating!

The summary was that: the person who bought it was one of our family friends and he categorically said that he wont discuss this further. (he paid 65% down payment and the rest on possession).

Right now he is renegotiating the deal, because it seems that the possession date would be extended till 2013 or 2014 according to informal sources.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit,

Thanks for your response.

Sorry to be a pest, but this family member of yours: Did he purchase a flat in Wishtown Klassic (greater noida) or Wishtown (Noida)?!. As suggested by my earlier post there is a vast difference in BSP values for homes in those two seperate areas and I hope we arent confusing the two up !

As always moredetails shall be appreciated !

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • warhound.. family friend.. (not member!)

It was at: Jaypee Greens Noida-Wishtown
    CommentQuote
  • yes, u r right. Jaypee have mixed reputation and I am told that they have good ties with current state govt and therefore got this big land. Do re-think before going ahead with the deal
    CommentQuote
  • yet another project by Japyee 'Aman' and fully booked. Dont know if its really recession in NCR!
    CommentQuote
  • incorrect information. The Jaypee Aman project does not have govt clearances yet. This is all sales bluff.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • jmathewca7 months ago
      Hi! Do you any updates about JP issue. Are they really bank corrupted nowadays?
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    It must be all investors parking their money in project with Golf course. JayPee is launching several projects in parallel - what about the possession? will be in time?

Look at big giants recently in real estate field which almost collapsed & failed to make timely delivery.

What do you think guys ? aggresive marketing looking at NCR full of hoardings..!!

Hey Guys,

I know many of my friends bought apartments in Jaypee Klassic, Noida. They all are earning in India (not in US like us) I don't know where is recession. You also need to understand that Jaypee Greens (Golf Centric) and jaypee Klassic are two different projects (different gated communities). In Jaypee Klassic if you go for downpayment plan you can get it for 2600/sqft otherwise it's 3330/sqft. In Japee Greens there are different section of apartments like: Pavillion Court (4850/sqft), Pavillion Heights (4850/sqft), pavillion Heights4 (5300/sqft), Kalypso Court(6100/sqft). I have been taking to Jaypee for the last 6-8 months for Pavillion Heights4 but they are not reducing the price (max 3-4% discount), they say this is max they can do. I asked them for 10% (on 5300/sqft) discount and I would book it right away, but they said no. I talked to their Regional Manager Rajesh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj804
    Hey Guys,

I know many of my friends bought apartments in Jaypee Klassic, Noida. They all are earning in India (not in US like us) I don't know where is recession. You also need to understand that Jaypee Greens (Golf Centric) and jaypee Klassic are two different projects (different gated communities). In Jaypee Klassic if you go for downpayment plan you can get it for 2600/sqft otherwise it's 3330/sqft. In Japee Greens there are different section of apartments like: Pavillion Court (4850/sqft), Pavillion Heights (4850/sqft), pavillion Heights4 (5300/sqft), Kalypso Court(6100/sqft). I have been taking to Jaypee for the last 6-8 months for Pavillion Heights4 but they are not reducing the price (max 3-4% discount), they say this is max they can do. I asked them for 10% (on 5300/sqft) discount and I would book it right away, but they said no. I talked to their Regional Manager Rajesh.

When you say book right away, do you also mean to include down payment ?! jaypee does offer upto 10-12% discount (not sure which) on a full paymnet within 45 days of booking.

Also, the gold view apartments are for 5100psf and river view for 4800 psf. You might want to check this out : allcheckdeals.com/project-jaypeegreens-pavillionheights-sector128-noida.php
    CommentQuote
  • Yes! I meant downpayment (15% extra discount). I am intrested in Pavillion Heights4 (5300/sqft). All apartments in Pavllion Heights4 (In Noida) are golf facing. I have been trying to negotiate the price for the last 6-8 months and I don't think they are going to offer more than 3-4% discount for Jaypee Greens (Golf Centric-sec128) project. I just saw the price increase for Jaypee Klassic (sec-129) on their site from 3330 to some 3429.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I saw this article on mouthshut.com. I would only say do your own ground level research before you finalize your dream property/home. Go to the builder or send someone from your family and do the detailed analysis. Do not build your mind just based on the comments on some websites. People hear small positive/negative things from someone and put it on the net with strong confidence, specially negative things. I am not sure about Jaypee Aman but Jaypee Greens and Klassic are good projects as per my 6-8 months analysis.
    CommentQuote
  • ALL are promoting JAYPEE Project

I find this site a good real estate project selling site most of the people chating here seems to be supporter of JAYPEE or they are broker directly or indirectly.:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pankaj,

I am also doing a research on Jaypee greens- Wish Town Classic and somewhat puzzled b/w taking duplex or Simplex 2 BHK. I have been offered a discount of 10 % on 3429 PSF from Japee Greens. Please suggest how to go about it.

- Is it the right time to buy a property now
    - Is there a scope of further negotiation

regards,
    aman
    CommentQuote
  • I booked a flat in Pavillion Heights 4 last week. Few of my friends (from Noida itself) booked 2BHK duplex in Jaypee Klassic last month. The rate then was 3330/sqft and they got 7% discount. Jaypee increased the rate to 3429/sqft after that. As per my research and knowledge if you are getting 10% discount it’s pretty good deal. I am also looking for a 3BHK duplex deal in Klassic but it seems 3BHK duplex is not available only simplex is available, let me know about 10% discount I can go for 3BHK simplex as well if get 10% discount on base price. 2 BHK duplex is very small because the whole area (1120) is divided where as simplex will have whole area on one floor and might look big, that’s what I think but if you want privacy you can go for duplex. Market is definitely improving and I think its right time to invest in property and stock, the rates are going up. Though there is lot of theories/doubts in the market but everyone knows that market will eventually go up.
    CommentQuote