What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hinmanch7
    The way things are moving in Noida, its really scary. Now Rahul Gandhi also mentioned in his recent talks about land being given for '' residential purpose and golf homes''. I hope Jaypee doesnt fall pray to this too:( Any info about the land that Jaypee has?

JP's Yamuna expressway (road) and NOIDA, GN lands already cleared by the courts. Unlikely to face problems.

JP Sports city land was allotted later and may have problems - I think this is what was mentioned by Rahul as Cricket stadium and golf course - which exist in sports city. It is nearby lands which were acquired by YEA for YEIDA and other builders which have faced problems (including Batta Persaul)
    CommentQuote
  • saw ads for two of their projects(Klassic heights,Krescent homes) in todays TOI with no EMI scheme for next 24 months.,Krescent homes) in todays TOI with no EMI scheme for next 24 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Taking loan against property

Do we get the same rates as home loan (for buying new home) when we take a loan against self owned clear title property?

Or are the rates higher - if higher, then how much higher?

Are rates of loan against property lower than a car loan or an education loan?

How much of an appraised value for a flat can be taken as a loan - or do they only give you the purchase BSP price for it?

How easy and quick is a loan against property if one is in sudden need of cash?

Can loan against property be a better option than selling the property? Or does it make better sense to just sell it off and not spend money on EMI and interest?

Would like all your opinions please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    JP's Yamuna expressway (road) and NOIDA, GN lands already cleared by the courts. Unlikely to face problems.

JP Sports city land was allotted later and may have problems - I think this is what was mentioned by Rahul as Cricket stadium and golf course - which exist in sports city. It is nearby lands which were acquired by YEA for YEIDA and other builders which have faced problems (including Batta Persaul)

Thanks Venky, that sounds better, Im already stuck in EV1, dont know what will be the future now for that flat..awaiting court's judgement by end of this week. So, got concerned abt this one too.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Do we get the same rates as home loan (for buying new home) when we take a loan against self owned clear title property?

Or are the rates higher - if higher, then how much higher?

Are rates of loan against property lower than a car loan or an education loan?

How much of an appraised value for a flat can be taken as a loan - or do they only give you the purchase BSP price for it?

How easy and quick is a loan against property if one is in sudden need of cash?

Can loan against property be a better option than selling the property? Or does it make better sense to just sell it off and not spend money on EMI and interest?

Would like all your opinions please.

Venky, loan against property mortgage will be 4-5% expensive then home loan. Selling or loan will depend on the risk associated with repayment. If you are sure that you will be able to repay in short time, u may go for it but if repayment may be a concern, its better to sell it.....Again, selling a property is again something u need to think of as buying another property is again a big thing these days:) You can get personal loan on same rate of interest so u may consider that option. Lastly, there are some individuals who give loan at 1%-2 % per month, for that you may check in your friend circle.
    CommentQuote
  • NEFBWA has decided to hold a peaceful rally on Saturday, the 23rd July, 2011 starting from Gautam Buddha Statue, Noida Entry Gate. We shall give a memorandum to Chairman, GNIDA at Camp Office Sector 14-A demanding an immediate solution of the Noida Extension issue. The rally will terminate at Sector 18, Noida.

This is an opportunity available to us bring to the notice of the Authority our genuine grievances in the wake of the recent judgements of the Hon'ble Allahabad High Court on the issue of land acquisition in Noida Extension and to press for an early solution of the same. Therefore, all flat buyers are requested to please gather in full strength at Gautam Buddha Statue at 4:00 p.m. sharp on 23rd July, 2011. Now Noida is also getting affected so please come and join us before its too late!
    CommentQuote
    NEFBWA has decided to hold a peaceful rally on Saturday, the 23rd July, 2011 starting from Gautam Buddha Statue, Noida Entry Gate. We shall give a memorandum to Chairman, GNIDA at Camp Office Sector 14-A demanding an immediate solution of the Noida Extension issue. The rally will terminate at Sector 18, Noida.

This is an opportunity available to us bring to the notice of the Authority our genuine grievances in the wake of the recent judgements of the Hon'ble Allahabad High Court on the issue of land acquisition in Noida Extension and to press for an early solution of the same. Therefore, all flat buyers are requested to please gather in full strength at Gautam Buddha Statue at 4:00 p.m. sharp on 23rd July, 2011. Now Noida is also getting affected so please come and join us before its too late!

Bus bhi karo, kitne bar copy , paste karoge, already 20 bar kar chuke ho. If all member have started to do like it then intrest will lost in this forum. Member in this forum are same and read the post after just 1 post, specially if related to NE, so no need to copy , paste same thing 20-30 times. Please do not mind, I am with you for your peaceful rally.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • PIL against Jaypee Greens’ Sports City in Allahabad HC

The farmers of Aata Gujran Friday filed a Public Interest Litigation
    before the Allahabad High Court against the acquisition of their land
    by the Greater Noida Authority who sold the land to the Jaypee Group
    for construction of a Sports City.

The farmers claim that the land which was acquired has a primary
    school, and a cremation ground which is sacred to them and
    constructing a sports city there would hurt the religious sentiments
    of the villagers.

The farmers have filed the petition through advocate R. Prasad, after
    no action was taken by the local authorities including the Collector
    of the area, despite repeated letters from the farmers, and the work
    on the sports city continued unabated.

The land that was acquired by the Greater Noida Authority measures
    about 3000 acres and apart from the primary school and cremation
    ground, it houses various other structures which the farmers don’t
    want to be destroyed.

The matter will come up before the division bench of the Chief Justice
    of the Allahabad High Court on Wednesday, July 27.

The Sports City will be home to a F1 Motor Racing Track, stadiums for
    various sports with related facilities, a Golf Course, an Equestrian
    Centre and various other luxuries and amenities.

The UP Government is currently facing a spate of petitions regarding
    the acquisition of the land of the farmers for construction of housing
    complexes, multiplexes etc. after series of decision by the Allahabad
    High Court striking down land acquisition. The decisions of the
    Allahabad High Court have been upheld by the Supreme Court recently.
    CommentQuote
  • hey frito you were just 2 mins fast about posting this - :)

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Bus bhi karo, kitne bar copy , paste karoge, already 20 bar kar chuke ho. If all member have started to do like it then intrest will lost in this forum. Member in this forum are same and read the post after just 1 post, specially if related to NE, so no need to copy , paste same thing 20-30 times. Please do not mind, I am with you for your peaceful rally.

Saurabh, just did it on every thread as all are not subscribed to all threads:)
    Even 1 person matters right now..... regret inconvenience but if decision of 26th July goes against us, we are doomed...cant help, need to spread the message. Pls keep urself in our situation...thanks:) In fact, request u too to spread the message:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    PIL against Jaypee Greens’ Sports City in Allahabad HC

The farmers of Aata Gujran Friday filed a Public Interest Litigation
    before the Allahabad High Court against the acquisition of their land
    by the Greater Noida Authority who sold the land to the Jaypee Group
    for construction of a Sports City.

The farmers claim that the land which was acquired has a primary
    school, and a cremation ground which is sacred to them and
    constructing a sports city there would hurt the religious sentiments
    of the villagers.

The farmers have filed the petition through advocate R. Prasad, after
    no action was taken by the local authorities including the Collector
    of the area, despite repeated letters from the farmers, and the work
    on the sports city continued unabated.

The land that was acquired by the Greater Noida Authority measures
    about 3000 acres and apart from the primary school and cremation
    ground, it houses various other structures which the farmers don’t
    want to be destroyed.

The matter will come up before the division bench of the Chief Justice
    of the Allahabad High Court on Wednesday, July 27.

The Sports City will be home to a F1 Motor Racing Track, stadiums for
    various sports with related facilities, a Golf Course, an Equestrian
    Centre and various other luxuries and amenities.

The UP Government is currently facing a spate of petitions regarding
    the acquisition of the land of the farmers for construction of housing
    complexes, multiplexes etc. after series of decision by the Allahabad
    High Court striking down land acquisition. The decisions of the
    Allahabad High Court have been upheld by the Supreme Court recently.

I heard there is some issue in sector 128 jaypee too:( Farmers are saying their way is getting blocked because of boundary wall of the project and also that they want 5% land....god help us:(
    CommentQuote
    I heard there is some issue in sector 128 jaypee too:( Farmers are saying their way is getting blocked because of boundary wall of the project and also that they want 5% land....god help us:(

This is GREED my friend. Farmers need more easy money so that their children can buy expensive vehicles (favorites are scorpio, land cruiser etc), roam city all day, teasing girls, drink expensive scotch and what not.

Am I kidding? No, go and take a look in Dwarka (esp farmers turned brokers) and few examples in Noida too.

NA/GNA authority officials fed themselves with the bribed money from builders, govt ministers and BMW enjoyed the 1000's crore kick back.

Builders just paid 5% of total cost of land to Authority and started collecting money from end users.

End users had a DREAM and everyone exploited it. Finally who got worst hit is END USER. Builder can file bankruptcy, Authority employees will get suspended and then re instated, BMW may lose UP and come back after 5 years, END USERS will sulk after losing their savings in some cases or their whole life saving in others. But WHO CARES, farmers need more money. I am now afraid that now farmers will start knocking doors on every home even if bought 25 year back and demanding today's rate.

GOD BLESS INDIA.

PS:

Mayawati is a milionaire now.
    Robert Vadra fastest growing Billionaire (Just search internet 'Robert Vadra')
    Sonia/Rahul have billions in Swiss bank and it's growing everyday.
    Raja in Jail (biggest beneficiary was congress)
    Search Unitech 20% stake (none other than Robert Vadra)

Where is HC on above cases? Cases ran for YEARS nothing happened, UP elections all new cases getting solved in days. Sab POLITICS hai dost.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.sharma80
    This is GREED my friend. Farmers need more easy money so that their children can buy expensive vehicles (favorites are scorpio, land cruiser etc), roam city all day, teasing girls, drink expensive scotch and what not.

Am I kidding? No, go and take a look in Dwarka (esp farmers turned brokers) and few examples in Noida too.

NA/GNA authority officials fed themselves with the bribed money from builders, govt ministers and BMW enjoyed the 1000's crore kick back.

Builders just paid 5% of total cost of land to Authority and started collecting money from end users.

End users had a DREAM and everyone exploited it. Finally who got worst hit is END USER. Builder can file bankruptcy, Authority employees will get suspended and then re instated, BMW may lose UP and come back after 5 years, END USERS will sulk after losing their savings in some cases or their whole life saving in others. But WHO CARES, farmers need more money. I am now afraid that now farmers will start knocking doors on every home even if bought 25 year back and demanding today's rate.

GOD BLESS INDIA.

PS:

Mayawati is a milionaire now.
    Robert Vadra fastest growing Billionaire (Just search internet 'Robert Vadra')
    Sonia/Rahul have billions in Swiss bank and it's growing everyday.
    Raja in Jail (biggest beneficiary was congress)
    Search Unitech 20% stake (none other than Robert Vadra)

Where is HC on above cases? Cases ran for YEARS nothing happened, UP elections all new cases getting solved in days. Sab POLITICS hai dost.

I agree with most of things you have mentioned. Just one question: the compensation paid to Farmers at the time of acquisition was that at par with the prevailing circle rates at that time? I heard farmers yesterday and they were saying very less paid to them as compared to the circle rates. I do not have those figures.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    I agree with most of things you have mentioned. Just one question: the compensation paid to Farmers at the time of acquisition was that at par with the prevailing circle rates at that time? I heard farmers yesterday and they were saying very less paid to them as compared to the circle rates. I do not have those figures.

Expressway land acquisition is complicated. Land was acquired in Parcels. JP was given Noida Expressway land in 2001 and some land given in last few years as YE progressed.

Noida expressway should not be that complicated but I have lost trust in Judiciary. I am not against giving Farmers additional compensation but HC took decision in haste. Farmers themselves do not want Land they want more money. Compensation money they got they have already spent :)
    CommentQuote