Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by hi_rabindra View Post
    Hi Amit Sharma,

I too have received a mail from Jaypee stating that a tax of 2.557% on BSP and 10.0% on PLC etc has to be paid. This is really shocking to me and a big overhead now. Atleast Jaypee should have informed us in advance about this as I am sure they would have definetely seen this coming.
    I think we should talk with Jaypee and put foward our points to negotiate on this.
    My major installment of payment will go to jaypee on coming Mon. is there any way out to avoid paying this tax?

Shammi,
    I have booked a plot in KP-II and I too have paid this club membership charge of 15K INR.
    Calling all Pavillion, Klassic and Kensingtom buyers: Please join the Kosmos buyers group in our fight against the service tax imposition.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Hi Venky,

Thanks for the information.

Can you plz let me know the name of this group (to fight against tax imposition)?

-Rabindra

Comment

You should join your own projects group i.e. kosmos, kensington or klassic.

Comment

Progess of Work. Kensington Park Aparatments.

Dear Friends,

We booked these apartments in Feb 2010 and now we are paying second installment which will make 30% of basic price. Yesterday i called up Jaypee guys and they said that digging will start some where end of Aug and we shall receive demand letter in Sept. In the provisional allotment letter it is written that expected time for delivery is 36 months.

The way things are going this is going to be hard in 3 years.

Other projects which were under booking at same time are now at ground floor slab. ect ect..

But at Jaypee you find nothing is moving except new launches.... Now i also start beliving that Jaypee was a mistake at my end.

Any senior members who have idea about Jaypee please comment and give your views, Should i sell this and book in some other project like LP of 3C.. Need your expert advice.

Singh
          Last edited January 2 2016, 05:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi Friends,

I've booked a plot in Kensington -II, and recently I received a mail from Jaypee stating about Service Tax imposed by Govt.

Does anybody have a idea that how much of Service tax is applicable for a plot(land)? It looks to me that Service tax of 2.557% on BSB is not applicable for plots since it is meant for any sort of construction (which will not be done by builder in case of plot).
            From my understanding, 10.3% of Service tax will be levied on other charges (PLC, IDC etc) in case of plot and 2.557% of tax on BSP will not be levied.

Please share if anybody has any insight into this.

--Rabindra

Comment

No ST on plot, but 10% ST on the PLC, IDC, Club etc. is probably unavoidable.

Comment

Thanks a lot Venky, that's what I would think as I figured that from the document which Jaypee sent over.

However, some people are saying that no service tax at all will be levied on Plot. I am searching for a reference (govt notice or any document) which officially states such information.

Please share any reference if you may have in this regard.

--Rabindra

Comment

Please see the service tax thread for detailed FAQs and explanations in NOIDA

Comment

what is the current rate of jaypee kosmos?

Comment

The Jaypee projects seem to gaining some momentun now as the Yamuna Expressway project nears completion.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X