What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Bro dont terrorise me I mean construction os always good to c but

I dont want next installment before june15 need to arrange funds

It will b better if they concentrate more on kalypso and imperial delivery

Yeah man... it looks like it's going fast but this was expected. The special payment plan 30 -20 20 30 means that JP only gets paid and earns profit if they construct so that they will do for sure. It makes financial sense for them. that what i feel... rest remains to be seen...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    And dis is Jaypee GC side and judge yourself ...

This is 2 years old
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    Jaypee has delivered before and will deliver again & a decent quality product . Just look a the crap which is coming out of these 137 , 7X , 11X, Extension etc sectors all Concrete jungles as in the Pic below . Jaypee GC side specially will be the new sort after address in coming 3-4 yrs for Noida.

I see atleast 500-700 families living in Wishtown by end of next year . If I am not wrong already 50 families are staying in PC ?

Dragoman

Sir jee, zara jaa ke dekho.. golf course is for viewing only, the towers are quite congested.
    CommentQuote
  • Coming wed ill go. Tk my new camera ...ahem...with me. Jp website is updated btw.

Ill leave my detailed opinion then

Thanks for ur visit today poddar bhai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kalesh
    Sir jee, zara jaa ke dekho.. golf course is for viewing only, the towers are quite congested.

Compared to what in noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Compared to what in noida

There's nothing to compare, all projects are congested. The quote was to clarify that everything else is not piece of crap and wishtown is not wonderland.
    CommentQuote

I have been there many times bro .. and its THE best project in noida ..leave aside the delay and the risk involved ..

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • I only asked as you ought to hv some baseline for congestion. And no ... most if not all projects in gc side are most certainly not congested. Delayed of course ... big time. And no one said everything else is crap
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ji ....they are building KC like they have to give possession in 2020...all other projects i dnt knw whether they are even planinng to deliver or not

Some people sayin that in kosmos real work has again started..

please let us knw the status when you visit this time...please have a look on GDI and Kube too..
    CommentQuote
    There's nothing to compare, all projects are congested. The quote was to clarify that everything else is not piece of crap and wishtown is not wonderland.

We are not in uk us australia europe .. dat we will get woderlands to live .for india specially noida this wld be decent place to live .. as compared to other sectors .. dats the point

Yes delay is a big dampener ..

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
    Coming wed ill go. Tk my new camera ...ahem...with me. Jp website is updated btw.

Ill leave my detailed opinion then

Thanks for ur visit today poddar bhai

When you are there, please take a look at Kingswood and Kallisto Villas (row houses) as well. Any chance of possession happening there in next 6 months?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Kube construction still not picking? Is there truth in the rumour that L&T is leaving?
    Same case with orchards.
    CommentQuote
  • Ill do a detailed assessment. To be published by late wednesday.

Also heard from a friend - Ambani is giving Manoj Gaur a tough time. Gaur is in Mumbai everyday virtually to get the money while further rumours suggest Ambani will not pay the full amount after isolating all buyers. Rumour mill only - pinch of salt advised
    CommentQuote
    Ill do a detailed assessment. To be published by late wednesday.

Also heard from a friend - Ambani is giving Manoj Gaur a tough time. Gaur is in Mumbai everyday virtually to get the money while further rumours suggest Ambani will not pay the full amount after isolating all buyers. Rumour mill only - pinch of salt advised

If m not wrong ur last detailed assessment came in oct 12

Waiting for it bro include garden isles if possible
    CommentQuote
  • I also happen to do a focused visit of my PH2 area, and as you mentioned PH2 second half has first level of paint also done from outside. Spend more than 30 mins analysing my finished flat and some pictures of the semi finished state. I can definitely say the quality is for sure better than most of the builders. The aluminium frames are the best among 5-6 builder flat I have seen. For PH2 for my 3BHK I am getting a dedicated 6 ft exclusive gallery after turning from common part of lift area which converges to 4 ft for last 5-6 ft of space. This part is almost cleared off from labour and locked down.

The finish of the wood work is not premium at all, even the look is average. I will like to redo it few years down the line. If they would have delivered what the architecture team created on 1st floor sample flat would have been super, guess they cut corners.

The landscaping for tower-2 on the non-golf side is complete, on the golf side club is in progress and structure seems be to be almost done. As per the site ppl 6-8 months minimum. The green area in front of PH2 where sports field will be done are plotted now and should be looking good in another 5-6 months.

The PH2 another half is lagging and still in finishing stage 4-6 month with good number of labour working. PH3 is far behind, landscaping still going on I do see minimum 6-10 months for possession.

The shops in front of PH3 seem to be ready for handover. Hopefully in another 3-6 months we should have some running.

I will update some snaps around PH and PVC area tonight.

Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    I actually drove into wishtown today. Sorry dinesh bhai i did not carry a camera as it was a spur of the moment thing but there is no doubt that work has speeded up recently.

Kingswood: a lot of villas had their roofs done and first coat was applied to about 10 villas.
    Kalypso: tower 3, 15,16 under 1st coat.
    Imperial: all 3 towers seem to be under similar state. Only tower 2 is under fmg handover this month and next as per website but all the towers looked similar to me. Gates etc being done.
    PH: tower 2 looking sharp. Under painting. Should see possession soon. Tower 3 and 1 under 1st and 2nd coat.
    Augusta court: 2 buildings almost ready, 1 at advanced stage and 2 could be ready in 6 months max.
    Town homes: looking quite sharp and work going on steadily though not breakneck. Possession looks to be close, perhaps 3 to 4 months for a lot of them.
    Corporate office: almost done. Looking good.

Oc was slow and steady: kube was standstill. I am not well versed with knights court layout and status so cannot comment.

Never been to the back of wishtown so kosmos, klassic etc cannot commnt.

Lot pf labour movement at site, seemed like a lot is going on unlike when i last visited when it looked like a ghost town.

All in all i was happy to see what was going on. Must thank all of those who organized the effort on the 30th. It woke these guys from their slumber i guess. Good work.
    CommentQuote