Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by akash.g View Post

And he is not doing it for free.. he is charging for it ;-)))
    Good one :p

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner

Comment

Gurudev, baba ji and all others who do not know magadh bro..
      He is there on this forum for more than 3 years now n has maintained discipline n consistency in his approach..
      Maligning somebody n name calling doesn't help but spreads callousness n calls for unproductive discussion. . U might have personal issue with jp.. but atleast b sporty when u get a suitable response of ur jokes...

Comment

I was sporty last time but did not think that you thought that way, tabhi Magadh bhai ki history chaap di....

BTW jab itne log ek saath doosre ka defense karne aate hain to kya kaha jae...BTW dont take this as a joke and also sportingly

Chalo mere do swalon ka jwab do

1) kya tumah waakayi lagta hai ki mere chahne se JP flat nai bnayega

2) And do you really think inspite of so much hype created by JP jokers here, people will blindly buy flats .

People will buy only what they feel is right as JP will do only what JP wants and aspires.

Originally posted by Pawakp80 View Post
        U might have personal issue with jp.. but atleast b sporty when u get a suitable response of ur jokes...
        Last edited August 17 2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realguru View Post
          JP is not doing smaj sewa as claimed by a lot on this forum. He is charging for it.
          And how many more avenues are in our country where you get what you're charged for ?

Having stayed abroad for > 9 years including > 5 yrs in US, I always wondered if there ever will be world class facilities in India, of course at a cost ... GC side of JP WT it is, IMHO.

BTW, I'm frustrated by the fact that I missed the boat when it was embarking the buyers' end in 2009-10.

I hope I'm alone ... if you know what I mean

Comment

Chama karo gudedev..
            I cant match.. ur level of intellect. .
            Please ignore my advice. .

I was sporty last time but did not think that you thought that way, tabhi Magadh bhai ki history chaap di....

BTW jab itne log ek saath doosre ka defense karne aate hain to kya kaha jae...BTW dont take this as a joke and also sportingly

Chalo mere do swalon ka jwab do

1) kya tumah waakayi lagta hai ki mere chahne se JP flat nai bnayega

2) And do you really think inspite of so much hype created by JP jokers here, people will blindly buy flats .

People will buy only what they feel is right as JP will do only what JP wants and aspires.

Comment

Originally posted by friendly View Post
              And how many more avenues are in our country where you get what you're charged for ?

Having stayed abroad for > 9 years including > 5 yrs in US, I always wondered if there ever will be world class facilities in India, of course at a cost ... GC side of JP WT it is, IMHO.

BTW, I'm frustrated by the fact that I missed the boat when it was embarking the buyers' end in 2009-10.

You just penned it.

Comment

Friendly

Since you were in US and I am assuming you would be earning in dollars over there and you must having quite a few of dollars

I have a few questions

- In 2009 dollar was around 45 , now its 62 approx. Thats more than 10% annual return that you have got .

- JP Golf course properties till now have not given more than 20-25% annual return till now (mota mota).

To please you, lets take the return on GC property side as 25% and the return on currency front (On lower side) as 10%. So, net net you lost on 15% annually from 2009.

Are you unable to keep up to the pace with 15% annual appreciation in a scenario(from 2009-13) where 10% return was considered mediocre ?

If you are so impressed with GC stuff , why don't you buy it today insted of cribbing on here. I do expect a clarification from you . You know what I mean

Last edited August 17 2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Dada if friendly penned it, my last post NAILED it . Bet you wont write that though.

Originally posted by Veeru Dada View Post
                  You just penned it.

Comment

Friendly

Since you were in US and I am assuming you would be earning in dollars over there and you must having quite a few of dollars

I have a few questions

- In 2009 dollar was around 45 , now its 62 approx. Thats more than 10% annual return that you have got .

- JP Golf course properties till now have not given more than 20-25% annual return till now (mota mota).

To please you, lets take the return on GC property side as 25% and the return on currency front (On lower side) as 10%. So, net net you lost on 15% annually from 2009.

Are you unable to keep up to the pace with 15% annual appreciation in a scenario(from 2009-13) where 10% return was considered mediocre ?

If you are so impressed with GC stuff , why don't you buy it today insted of cribbing on here. I do expect a clarification from you otherwise I will add one more so called Foreign Returned Indian in my joker list. You know what I mean
                    Actually, I've been earning in both the currencies

But, let's keep irrelevant topics aside, will we ?

Will be happy to communicate if you're back to relevance, rather sense

Else, you can extend your list ... meri balaa se

Oh & BTW, I don't keep frustrations close to me for long ... if you at last would know what I mean
                    Last edited August 17 2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Are bhai ek bhi baat ka logical jwab nai diya as expected .

I have proved that in your case you have not missed the bus and can still buy. Also,
                      good properties(like you feel this property would be) appreciate after possession as well.
                      Can post numerous examples but given your acumen will give it a pass as your aim is to crib here than to buy

To simplify for you : Missing the bus means missing something which you could afford to buy(say 2-3 years back) but not now(owing to high appreciation). Its not missing a DTC bus friendly bhai.

Actually, I've been earning in both the currencies

But, let's keep irrelevant topics aside, will we ?

Will be happy to communicate if you're back to relevance, rather sense

Else, you can extend your list ... meri balaa se
                      Last edited August 17 2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X