What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For those who have deep pockets and can wait (for a long time :D) .. Jaypee Greens Golf Course side projects are still the best in terms of concept and location

Non GC projects like Kosmos / Klassic etc are also better than most other builders in terms of quality it seems

but again ... delay is a big factor !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    For those who have deep pockets and can wait (for a long time :D) .. Jaypee Greens Golf Course side projects are still the best in terms of concept and location

Non GC projects like Kosmos / Klassic etc are also better than most other builders in terms of quality it seems

but again ... delay is a big factor !

I wouldnt say thats 100% correct. I myself have been looking for a flat in noida for last 5 mnths. Jaypee gives rates on expressway that u dont get anywhere else now. You can get a beautiful flat of 3BHK within 1 cr easily here .

Take my case.
    I am 27 Years old and would like to buy my own house.
    I have 25 lakhs in the bank. I can buy a unit in Kube for 80 Lakhs. Loan of 20 years of 50 Lakhs and rest self funding. With a salary of 1 Lakh per month (which is very average nowadays) i think i will be able to manage the EMI of approx 50000 per month.

60 Lakhs goes now and rest as per CLP ( which will go till next 2 years atleast)

By the time im 30, i get a luxury apartment in best location of noida.!

Kaisa laga idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I wouldnt say thats 100% correct. I myself have been looking for a flat in noida for last 5 mnths. Jaypee gives rates on expressway that u dont get anywhere else now. You can get a beautiful flat of 3BHK within 1 cr easily here .

Take my case.
    I am 27 Years old and would like to buy my own house.
    I have 25 lakhs in the bank. I can buy a unit in Kube for 80 Lakhs. Loan of 20 years of 50 Lakhs and rest self funding. With a salary of 1 Lakh per month (which is very average nowadays) i think i will be able to manage the EMI of approx 50000 per month.

60 Lakhs goes now and rest as per CLP ( which will go till next 2 years atleast)

By the time im 30, i get a luxury apartment in best location of noida.!

Kaisa laga idea?

Great .. but only prob is that the 3 year timeframe might get converted to 5 years .. Jaypee gives high quality and also high delays ... so anything is possible
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    When you are there, please take a look at Kingswood and Kallisto Villas (row houses) as well. Any chance of possession happening there in next 6 months?

Thanks in advance.

Dont think 6 months is possible. I think quarter 2/3 2015 is more likely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Dont think 6 months is possible. I think quarter 2/3 2015 is more likely.

Thanks for the info.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I really need your honest advice and opinion.

I tried going to Kube site but the guard did not let me enter and said that L&T projects dont allow visitors inside. You can enter every other project in Jaypee except Orchards and Kube.

All i wanted to do was to see perspective view from the non Orchard/Knights Court facing flats.

I have offers of 4100 per sq ft for the 1740 size on 20-25 floor. Is it really advisable to buy a higher floor from an end use perspective. Im stretching my budget to buy this.

Concerns

What if the lifts are not super fast? what if theres a breakdown or blackout?
    The general notion is that in North India the higher you go the hotter it becomes. True/False
    From my balcony ill only see the dirty yamuna river. Cant enjoy gardens view or landscaping on ground floor.Its the end of Jaypee WT. Adjoining a village. Living experience?

Positives

Great Specs/ good size
    Low price for a semi luxury project
    GC side of jaypee, close to all premium projects.

Experts please advise. I want to make this decision quickly.
    Venky, Aviral, Shaurya, Basheer Khan, Orchardsman - request you for your wise and honest advise.
    CommentQuote
    Guys, I really need your honest advice and opinion.

I tried going to Kube site but the guard did not let me enter and said that L&T projects dont allow visitors inside. You can enter every other project in Jaypee except Orchards and Kube.

All i wanted to do was to see perspective view from the non Orchard/Knights Court facing flats.

I have offers of 4100 per sq ft for the 1740 size on 20-25 floor. Is it really advisable to buy a higher floor from an end use perspective. Im stretching my budget to buy this.

Concerns

The general notion is that in North India the higher you go the hotter it becomes. True/False
    From my balcony ill only see the dirty yamuna river. Cant enjoy gardens view or landscaping on ground floor.Its the end of Jaypee WT. Adjoining a village. Living experience?

Positives

Great Specs/ good size

Venky, Aviral, Shaurya, Basheer Khan, Orchardsman - request you for your wise and honest advise.

Hi first time buy: my congratulations on you considering a property purchase at a young age. You are laying a foundation for great wealth building. Do consider compounding on your investment before you make a decision to buy. In my experience only land in north india gives reasonable returns after compounding for the holding period. Plus the hassle and risk i dont think its worth it to buy an apartment for investment in the NCR region.
    CommentQuote

Concerns

Positives

Great Specs/ good size

Hi..could u go to the Kube thread. About a year ago - I had done a review 9f all units.

End use in Kube is quite good. The expectation on possession should be very very flexible - 3-5 years else dont buy.

Id agree to the above ... no apartment from now on will give returns worth the risk.

Also buying at JP ask for latest account statement and check flat is not cancelled or in abeyance or has a tonne of interest on it.

If L&T has indeed left then I would wait. See - wait till clarity of construction is there. Its not as if prices will skyrocket or you wont find a desperate deal in the future. Sure u will. Maybe u get it 4500 but the piece of mind saved will b worth it.

Had L&T stuck on I would hv said buy but not now. Infact I think the 4 bhk flat in Kube is a steal but its too much of a chance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi..could u go to the Kube thread. About a year ago - I had done a review 9f all units.

End use in Kube is quite good. The expectation on possession should be very very flexible - 3-5 years else dont buy.

Id agree to the above ... no apartment from now on will give returns worth the risk.

Also buying at JP ask for latest account statement and check flat is not cancelled or in abeyance or has a tonne of interest on it.

If L&T has indeed left then I would wait. See - wait till clarity of construction is there. Its not as if prices will skyrocket or you wont find a desperate deal in the future. Sure u will. Maybe u get it 4500 but the piece of mind saved will b worth it.

Had L&T stuck on I would hv said buy but not now. Infact I think the 4 bhk flat in Kube is a steal but its too much of a chance

Yes and temprature does NOT rise with all floors. Just avoid the top most floor which in anycase be a penthouse...out of budget for most.

Lifts - well all of JPs current projects hv pretty good lifts but you cannot extrapolate that with blood
    CommentQuote

Concerns

Positives

Great Specs/ good size

Bandhu, ghar aur biwi apni choice se lo, padosi ki choice main loge to bahut pastaoge. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote

Concerns

Positives

Great Specs/ good size

As everyone has answered I will keep it short.... End of wish town is a the biggest drawback. If I gv you an example rates of towers in klassic closer to exp way A10 is higher in comparison to inner but park facing towers like B 2. That is the majority mindset. I would suggest go for golf facing...if in kube Take up a higher floor if necessary. Higher floors are my preference. Park facing in kube is also good. Yamunna from top of PH actually looks great as you cnt see the details but village facing is a bigg no. Tough to sell in any market condition.
    CommentQuote
  • One more thing ... General notion in north India is for higher floors except for noida. ...... Ref Gurgaon. Higher floors are expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am an end user and I have been trying to buy a Kalypso court apartment for the last 1.5 years (damn looking at the current things I thank god that I haven't made the purchase yet) but I have to say once delivered Kalpyso would be an awesome property to own and looking at the GC facing apartments, I think there will always be more buyers than holders, now coming to the main point why I am writing this post, I have swung towards the cheaper side of wishtown (towards garden isles/kresent homes) as the maintenance cost is 1.5 rs as opposed to 2.5 rs/sq feet towards the luxury GC side, I think its a major factor once you see your monthly maintenance receipt, further if you look at the UGCC project god knows when would it be delivered but once delivered you would see a very high maintenance apartment, just want to know what senior member think about this factor? and one more point, if I consider an apartment facing a nice green park(example garden isles facing green fields), it can easily pwn the gc views, just my opinion? I am beginning to feel that the cheaper side would eventually be the winner in wishtown.

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rahul - it is a good point but do balance the whole viewpoint with a few other things which are in favour of the GC side:

- density - probably the most important aspect
    - better lift to flat ratio
    - better approach - saves a few kms - when u actually live there it will make a difference
    - construction quality - Kalypso is a full RCC shear wall structure - no bricks used. Better earthquake protection
    - Mostly high end - more expensive flats - while one cant say a gentry will be better or worse - it will be more uniform
    - just behind the JP corporate office, chances are they may take good care of Kalypso
    - surer on delivery. Kalypso is structure complete with finishing going on. With JPs current state you would rather put your money on something near completion
    - views are subjective but can a football field or two really compare to manicured greens of a GC. Not what I think but this is very subjective.

Like you said - maintainence is higher in GC side which is definately a factor along with the fact that youre getting more area for ur money

My views, see what works for you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahk2012
    Hi All,

I am an end user and I have been trying to buy a Kalypso court apartment for the last 1.5 years (damn looking at the current things I thank god that I haven't made the purchase yet) but I have to say once delivered Kalpyso would be an awesome property to own and looking at the GC facing apartments, I think there will always be more buyers than holders, now coming to the main point why I am writing this post, I have swung towards the cheaper side of wishtown (towards garden isles/kresent homes) as the maintenance cost is 1.5 rs as opposed to 2.5 rs/sq feet towards the luxury GC side, I think its a major factor once you see your monthly maintenance receipt, further if you look at the UGCC project god knows when would it be delivered but once delivered you would see a very high maintenance apartment, just want to know what senior member think about this factor? and one more point, if I consider an apartment facing a nice green park(example garden isles facing green fields), it can easily pwn the gc views, just my opinion? I am beginning to feel that the cheaper side would eventually be the winner in wishtown.

Regards
    Rahul

If maintenance is really a concern for you then you can evaluate Orchards where maintenance cost of Rs1.5/sqft. IMO the per sqft maintenance cost of jaypee WT noida is going to be more than just Rs1.5 or 2.5 as it was proposed 5/7 yrs back. Now a days most of the well maintained societies the rate is around Rs2/sqft.
    CommentQuote