Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Pawan bhai kosmos socho kosmos ...kal clients ki query aani waali hain so jao thak jaoge.

naye bande ko bhejo ladne ke liye

Originally posted by Pawakp80
    U will hardly get anything concrete..
    What u may get is "bhow bhow! & gurrr"

Comment

dar gaye doosri line change kar di....

pawan bhai is doobti hui ecoomy main ID bna ke maal nai bikega...kosmos main bahut inventory hai .....sentiment down hai...koi innovation karo....kal karna ...ab so jao ya pata hai kal client nai aayenge isliye jhak maar rahe ho

Originally posted by Pawakp80
      U will hardly get anything concrete..
      What u may get is an unparliamentary statements..

Comment

Originally posted by friendly View Post
        Looking for resale units in Kristal, like 18-holes golf course views better than those of 9-holes.

If you're also comparing these two, we can form an alliance ... ek aur ek gyarah
        I would love to bro.. but a little tight on cash now. I already have 2 in WT now.
        Kube n orchards.
        Maybe 2 years later, will buy in kristal n sell both..

Comment

Lovely pics Deep. Breath taking Greens' views.
          Thanks for posting the same. Won't mind seeing more.
          Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

This is what expected from u.. u may not have any idea of my profession gurudev.. rather u cant even dream too..
            It is a virtual world n u can sought at top ur voice. Can malign someone n can abuse as well.. but cant even think of coming close to in person...
            Well.. Atleast u were kind enough while telling me my profession. . I was scared.. u could hv called me a prostitute broker as well..

Also, u have used ur mallacious attitude as ur defense to someone talking logic..

Well... thanks for advice.. however I can continue till tomorrow evenin. but the big question is : it it worth ?

God bless u my fellow citizen..

Stop hatered is what I urge. . Though I m hopeless from u..

Originally posted by realguru View Post
            dar gaye doosri line change kar di....

pawan bhai is doobti hui ecoomy main ID bna ke maal nai bikega...kosmos main bahut inventory hai .....sentiment down hai...koi innovation karo....kal karna ...ab so jao ya pata hai kal client nai aayenge isliye jhak maar rahe ho

Comment

Originally posted by realguru
              abhi tak to tumhare hi dost aaye hain ......acha hai sarae doston ka aaj hi pata lag jayega ...

are O kalia "Kitney aadmi hain "
              Keeping this war of builders/projects aside.. do u really think jaypee is that bad??
              Honestly buddy..

Comment

No builder is good. All are on equal footing i.e. all dupe people and make money.

But people sure are bad. But neither builder nor people who make regular visits to WT and advertise are doing smaj seva . Sab ke ulterior motives hain

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                Keeping this war of builders/projects aside.. do u really think jaypee is that bad??
                Honestly buddy..

Comment

hey rg, i am in similar boat and moved to India about an year back. I understand the logic behind what friendly is suggesting and its not about money but what you can really buy due to bank loan restrictions. Since you get max loan of about 40% of your salary so most of the good homes are not affordable now.

Assume I had 100K when I came back from US 3years back (assumptions)...it was about 42L Indian Rupees. If I was earning about Rs 70-80K per month then I would have got loan of 30-35lakh approx. So my total purchasing capacity was 72-78lakh.

Fast forward today...most of the properties which were available at 75-80l in 2009 are now at 1.3Cr+. My current salary is Rs1.1lakh per month so can get loan of 45akh + my corpus is only 52-55lakh as we were getting max 10% interest in FD and we pay 30% Tax on interest part (you did not include tax part in your calculation and kept FD interest rate as 12%). So my total purchasing capacity is 1-1.1cr. Now I am short of 30+ lakh and it is lot of money.

The problem is as we delay this 30+lakh requirement increases further. if you have the money or family can contribute then its good or else you can only dream of buying good house and have to settle for less only.

My learning is whatever you can afford go for it. Its not worth to keep checking Apt as you will always find something better than what you bought. its similar to and car purchase. Also its not worth waiting for prices to fall as its only notional value for place where you are living. I am not talking from investors perspective as its different ball game as I have 0 knowledge in it and am really afraid of brokers.

Originally posted by realguru View Post
                  Bhai mere maan lo friendly ke paas 1 dollar nai tha.

He won't be that unsmart that he would not get 12% appreciation in these 3 years in India. This is FD appreciation.

Net-net 13% annual he is at loss considering JP appreciated by 25%.
                  Is that such a big loss that he cant buy now given that he sees a lot of potential. Rates can rise after possession as well if potential is there.

Comment

Not giving explanation. Infact, seeking explanation pawan bhai.

Comment

Will come back to you. But dont forget 09-12 was a real bear to bull transition, from one extreme to another . It wont be the case now .

Originally posted by IPNoida View Post
                      hey rg, i am in similar boat and moved to India about an year back. I understand the logic behind what friendly is suggesting and its not about money but what you can really buy due to bank loan restrictions. Since you get max loan of about 40% of your salary so most of the good homes are not affordable now.

Assume I had 100K when I came back from US 3years back (assumptions)...it was about 42L Indian Rupees. If I was earning about Rs 70-80K per month then I would have got loan of 30-35lakh approx. So my total purchasing capacity was 72-78lakh.

Fast forward today...most of the properties which were available at 75-80l in 2009 are now at 1.3Cr+. My current salary is Rs1.1lakh per month so can get loan of 45akh + my corpus is only 52-55lakh as we were getting max 10% interest in FD and we pay 30% Tax on interest part (you did not include tax part in your calculation and kept FD interest rate as 12%). So my total purchasing capacity is 1-1.1cr. Now I am short of 30+ lakh and it is lot of money.

The problem is as we delay this 30+lakh requirement increases further. if you have the money or family can contribute then its good or else you can only dream of buying good house and have to settle for less only.

My learning is whatever you can afford go for it. Its not worth to keep checking Apt as you will always find something better than what you bought. its similar to and car purchase. Also its not worth waiting for prices to fall as its only notional value for place where you are living. I am not talking from investors perspective as its different ball game as I have 0 knowledge in it and am really afraid of brokers.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X