What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7938 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I cant believe it SP is thrashing BJP in bypolls. UP public is just too much
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    If maintenance is really a concern for you then you can evaluate Orchards where maintenance cost of Rs1.5/sqft. IMO the per sqft maintenance cost of jaypee WT noida is going to be more than just Rs1.5 or 2.5 as it was proposed 5/7 yrs back. Now a days most of the well maintained societies the rate is around Rs2/sqft.

The well maintained societies along the exp way like ATS, OMaxe grand etc it is between 2.3 to 3 per Sqft. But what you pay for is what get back in terms of services. The whole charge Is cheaper then an annual gym membership in Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I cant believe it SP is thrashing BJP in bypolls. UP public is just too much

all caste/sub-caste based equations in UP sir .... normal logic fails in this state ! :D
    CommentQuote

Makes sense to always vote for the state ruling party in the by elections as if the elected candidate is from the opposition he cannot do much for the constituency in any case.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib
    Makes sense to always vote for the state ruling party in the by elections as if the elected candidate is from the opposition he cannot do much for the constituency in any case.

In rajasthan people voted for congress

So its not a rule
    CommentQuote

And we should immediately stop hoping that everything will be very well after 2017………..

Division of State looks the only solution to NOIDA………..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dineshsays

Money and caste magic

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Aviral79

The well maintained societies along the exp way like ATS, OMaxe grand etc it is between 2.3 to 3 per Sqft. But what you pay for is what get back in terms of services. The whole charge Is cheaper then an annual gym membership in Delhi.

ATS is ok but omaxe is hardly well maintained. Even supertech emerald seems better.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    In rajasthan people voted for congress

So its not a rule

very good point indeed !
    CommentQuote
  • When have you seen it last time. As of now Supertech is all messed up, I have a friend and I go almost every week. They have dug and recarpeted the greens for water proofing.

As on date Omaxe is new and nice and clean.

Originally Posted by Dikraa
    ATS is ok but omaxe is hardly well maintained. Even supertech emerald seems better.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "nitinitin
    When have you seen it last time. As of now Supertech is all messed up, I have a friend and I go almost every week. They have dug and recarpeted the greens for water proofing.

As on date Omaxe is new and nice and clean.

It's been a while since I visited the two.

Last time I was at Omaxe there was gutter water flowing all over and the place was stinking.

Things might have changed since then

CommentQuote
    Hi Rahul - it is a good point but do balance the whole viewpoint with a few other things which are in favour of the GC side:

- density - probably the most important aspect
    - better lift to flat ratio
    - better approach - saves a few kms - when u actually live there it will make a difference
    - construction quality - Kalypso is a full RCC shear wall structure - no bricks used. Better earthquake protection
    - Mostly high end - more expensive flats - while one cant say a gentry will be better or worse - it will be more uniform
    - just behind the JP corporate office, chances are they may take good care of Kalypso
    - surer on delivery. Kalypso is structure complete with finishing going on. With JPs current state you would rather put your money on something near completion
    - views are subjective but can a football field or two really compare to manicured greens of a GC. Not what I think but this is very subjective.

Like you said - maintainence is higher in GC side which is definately a factor along with the fact that youre getting more area for ur money

My views, see what works for you

Hi Dinesh,

Well your points are indeed valid but I am taking an example where we get the best of both worlds, I mean some luxury with descent maintenance cost, if I talk about Garden isles layout, easily its the best ventilated apartment I can see in the entire Wishtown(3 side open apartments with very good layouts, the negative point in this project probably is very high loading) and frankly I have climbed many kalypso towers in the last 2 years but the golf views from many kalypso towers looked like park views where you are not seeing the entire golf course and as far as orchards long views of GC are concerned I don't really think that it would be that great since you are looking at the GC from some distance , the grand fields would be really green and if you closely look at the layouts there are a lot of other goodies around it and I can see a lot of openness around GI(just my assessment), now if I talk about Pavillion court (its a luxurious apartment on paper only), I have been to kosmos and kosmos gives me a great feeling as close to PC, only -ve in kosmos is the ceiling height, Klassic to me is very very awesome with the specifications, I saw some1 having an apartment in pc around 1350 sq feet and his maintenance billing was close to 5k which is on a very higher side if I compare to Delhi, I am fortunate enough to stay in a very good locality in Delhi and a very spacious independent house, my entire monthly maintenance is not even 1k, in my RE experience maintenance hurts a lot, if you have a unit for end use it would be fine because you enjoy the facilities but if its your 2nd home it would pinch you, in my case it would be my second home which could become my first if I really like it, I am a sports lover and enjoy playing various sports so thats the main attraction for me to move to a township, In am just trying to study various wishtown projects and holding my money, once I have sufficient holdings I will see where I would want to invest, ATM its very hard to predict since the NE market is heavily overloaded with residential apartments and we get daily new projects coming into picture, now these new units are disturbing the current market scene but eventually projects like wishtown would prevail.

Happy to read your posts, I have been doing that for many months :)

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    If maintenance is really a concern for you then you can evaluate Orchards where maintenance cost of Rs1.5/sqft. IMO the per sqft maintenance cost of jaypee WT noida is going to be more than just Rs1.5 or 2.5 as it was proposed 5/7 yrs back. Now a days most of the well maintained societies the rate is around Rs2/sqft.

oooohhhh I didnt know that in Orchards the maintenance is less, I thought it would be inline with Kalypso :O, but either ways yes maintenance is a very big factor and thats the reason I am moving away from sector 128, I dont have much problem with density since projects like GI specially are very well planned, its just I need to be on the lower floor to avoid lift issues and a park facing unit which really gives me a good view of the PARK rather than the GC, GC is probably going to be a market gimmick once the GI type projects are delivered (Gosh this is worst affected project where investors are really struggling to hold their units and god knows when Jaypee will deliver), I think good park facing units with less maintenance cost and good ventilated surroundings would prevail.

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79

Yeah True Aviral, I have been a member of a mediocre gym in the past which leeched too much money, instead I created a mini gym at my place :), yes as I mentioned ppl who enjoy sports would turn to the concept of townships, dats a better healthy way of living and ppl are really going towards this direction(the new generation), this would be one point which would make wishtown better than others, I tell you 1 instance where I managed to get inside Omaxe - Grand woods and amazed to see the club facilities inside, I was just wondering what would it be like when wishtown gets delivered.

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
    Ill do a detailed assessment. To be published by late wednesday.

Also heard from a friend - Ambani is giving Manoj Gaur a tough time. Gaur is in Mumbai everyday virtually to get the money while further rumours suggest Ambani will not pay the full amount after isolating all buyers. Rumour mill only - pinch of salt advised

So dinesh

Ur plan is ON for tomorrow
    CommentQuote