Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

bfr giving tall claims and make-self-happy type comments can someone pls tell me in which year did jaypee started the project of wishtown and how many families r living there ?

Comment

Warning

19 Posts Deleted

Off Topic

Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

A personal feud can be defined as an ongoing, largely personal rather than issue-driven, reciprocal hostility between two members, or among three or more members in groups, whatever you wish to identify, wherein the primary focus is a flame war intended to undermine forum member reputations, and not to advance arguments on policy, philosophy, politics or other primary interests of our forum.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
        bfr giving tall claims and make-self-happy type comments can someone pls tell me in which year did jaypee started the project of wishtown and how many families r living there ?
        To best of my knowledge, 2007 and none

Comment

Eh - where in the last posts written since yesterday do u see tall claims?

Please specify

I am sure everyone here is aware of WT delays of 2-3 years+

No one is denying that, it has been discussed multiple times - however the current optimism is based on recent (2010 onwards) progress and how well WT is coming up

Do you deny that Ruchika?

BTW Ruchika did u know LP is also at 2 years of delay? So are 90% of the projects. So should all discussions in these projects stop?

Or should all discussions on WT start with - 'JP has delayed possession by 2-3 years' ..... 'rest of the point'

Anyhow - what is your Point here - please suggest. What is your guidance for current and future WT investors and end users. No smart one liners please - give us some detailed insights.

Also from the existing delays - when do u see other projects being delivered in WT - be specific here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
          Last edited August 18 2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Hi Mates, did you see the latest JP investor presentation from May. JP has sold 359 acres land from the 1235 acres in Noida. Does anyone know which part has been sold. I know of the BOP sec 129 but that hardly few acres.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...9-post478.html
            Last edited August 18 2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

shameless

Unitech is BIG DAADY when it comes to delays..Flats in Greater Noida launched in Yr2004 are still not given possession, though families have started living in those societies.

Jaypee is equally shameless builder when it comes to delay.

Even bldrs who had good past record( ATS-Purvanchal) are now delaying their projects, compromising on quality and trying to extract every cent from the buyer.

Jaypee is delaying the projects as it has ZERO FEAR of SP/Congress Govt. They know nothing will happen to them.

The loot is ON, till some regulator puts a stop at it. But shameless Congress would never let this happen.
              And most worrying trend is that shameless voters, who vote on religion & caste cards. Otherwise, how can SP win in UP, and congress in India !!
              This loot in real estate is the direct result of our voting patterns. There should be a separate thread on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                Hi Mates, did you see the latest JP investor presentation from May. JP has sold 359 acres land from the 1235 acres in Noida. Does anyone know which part has been sold. I know of the BOP sec 129 but that hardly few acres.

This includes 300 acres to gaursons, how much is BOP ? The figure should add up.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD
                Last edited August 18 2013, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
                  This includes 300 acres to gaursons, how much is BOP ? The figure should be close enough.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD
                  No something is amiss - the land sold to GS was from tbe YEW parcel.

Have they really sold so much land from the WT (i.e. Noida) parcel

BOP is just single digits AFAIK

Has there been a massive deal someplace?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post

I think you are getting it wrong. Presentation is not mentioning the land sold to outside parties (in fact only 8.59 acres sub lease will qualify for that) ... it mentions that 1232 acres has been leased, i.e thats the land leased from NOIDA or UP govt. where they have done development and out of that there is a land parcel which is 350 acres which is undeveloped (probably GC and other sport facilities and other utilities).

Comment

BTW Ruchika did u know LP is also at 2 years of delay? [/QUOTE]

Dinesh are your sure of what you write ..LP phase 1 was out in around Dec 2009/jan 2010..see when the thread started on IREF .

They have offered possession of phase 1 recently ..3.5 years ..does this make a delay of 2 years
                      Last edited August 18 2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X