What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yup
    CommentQuote
  • Cool it will b worth waiting hence m waiting for it...
    CommentQuote
  • Dineshbhai, can you see if you can get hold of some more info on this trip around following points
    1- Readiness of shops between kalypso and PH3
    2- How are they treating water in present Pavilion or the plan for other places. Do we need softner?
    3- Club Status

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yup
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

On 30th August 2014, more than 500 buyers met Jaypee Directors with a demand of possession, increased penalty and removal of super area increase. Jaypee has rejected our all demands, however agreed to send letters to individual buyers specifying possession date of respective flat.

We noted that letters has been issued for only few towers and also the possession dates mentioned over there are not reasonable. We are planning to schedule follow-up meeting with Jaypee management to negotiate on our demand and discuss the communicated possession dates.

Further, on request of some of the buyers, we have documented below advisory for the buyers to help in further course of action.

1. Data consolidation: To help in understanding the current status, we request everyone to fill the form, either received the letter or not, at following link: http://www.jaypeegreensresidents.com/deliverydateform.html

2. Letter received: Buyer who has received the letter can use attached template for rejecting revised proposed date and asking clarification. This will help us for future legal action. Buyer can send the letter over email as well as post. Please keep us in loop at jaypeegreensresidents@.com.

3. Letter not received: In case buyer has not received the letter, buyers can use attached template enquiring about receipt of letter as committed. Please keep us in loop at jaypeegreensresidents@.com.

Thanks

Jaypee Wishtown Residents Group
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ok just completed my visit. Ill try to put some kind of report in the evening.

Today was bad timing as it was Vishwakarma day and there were no labour. Some who were there were in parties thrown by respective contractors.

Overall - I am very dissapointed by progress. With this speed please add 1-2 years to whatever you are expecting.

Kosmos looked quite good. Get the park facing floors 6-10 floors up. I think it is a good buy right now.

Super jealous looking at ATS OH accross the road. Unitech UGCC - is in much worse shape contruction wise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Ok just completed my visit. Ill try to put some kind of report in the evening.

Today was bad timing as it was Vishwakarma day and there were no labour. Some who were there were in parties thrown by respective contractors.

Overall - I am very dissapointed by overall progress. With this speed please add 1-2 years to whatever you are expecting.

Kosmos looked quite good. Get the park facing floors 6-10 floors up. I think it is a good buy right now.

Super jealous looking at ATS OH accross the road. Unitech UGCC - is in much worse shape contruction wise

Dinesh

Did u visit kristal and garden isles
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Dinesh

Did u visit kristal and garden isles

Kristal yes, spoke to contractor even - GI just from outside
    CommentQuote
    Kristal yes, spoke to contractor even - GI just from outside

Ok bro waiting for ur post in d evening
    CommentQuote

u should see it in the night from the expressway....:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    u should see it in the night from the expressway....:-)

It looks really poor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    It looks really poor.

That's a matter of different opinions I do respect that :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Report tomorrow guys. The wife booked movie tickets
    CommentQuote
    Report tomorrow guys. The wife booked movie tickets

:(( enjoy!!
    CommentQuote

Ooooo
    CommentQuote

which movie sir .. if u dont mind disclosing ! :)
    CommentQuote