What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dinesh Kindly post pics if hv time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnthonyGonza
    Chill. It does not hurt to have some fun once in a while :o

+1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "AnthonyGonza

Chill. It does not hurt to have some fun once in a while :o

+2

All work and no play etc.

Relax!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh,

Thanks for your effort.

Looking at the construction status, can we assume that JP is working with target to complete most of the projects in 2017 only after a possible regime change in UP? For most projects you expect possession in 2-3 years or even later. What is the sense you are getting? NGT and funds crunch can't be the only reasons. If they invest say 500-1000 cr in wishtown today, it will accelerate the project completion and they will probably recover that amount from super area increase payments, final payments on delivery and also from sale of unsold inventory at higher price. What is happening here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    +2

All work and no play etc.

Relax!

Whatever gets your kicks. Cheers Guys!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    4000 Rs. - is it all inclusive price or basic rate?

And is it the builder rate for unsold inventory or resale rate?

Bsp - resale from what i know
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Dinesh Kindly post pics if hv time

Tomorrow mate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Dinesh,

Thanks for your effort.

Looking at the construction status, can we assume that JP is working with target to complete most of the projects in 2017 only after a possible regime change in UP? For most projects you expect possession in 2-3 years or even later. What is the sense you are getting? NGT and funds crunch can't be the only reasons. If they invest say 500-1000 cr in wishtown today, it will accelerate the project completion and they will probably recover that amount from super area increase payments, final payments on delivery and also from sale of unsold inventory at higher price. What is happening here?

I am a bit at a loss. I know that they are really wanting Ambani's money to start paying people off.

They have so much to gain to speed WT up

I somehow dont buy into the government change dependency. Its too risky to bet so much on. Look at what happened in the bypolls.

I have a feeling its liquidity driven and banks/debtors may be pressing on paying loans before anything - lest the consequencies - willfull defaulters etc etc. Just a theory
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I know that they are really wanting Ambani's money to start paying people off.

Sorry, visiting forum after a while,... And I seem to have missed this news. Something cooking here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Sorry, visiting forum after a while,... And I seem to have missed this news. Something cooking here?

The power assets sale to Reliance - its been nearly done but money hasnt changed hands yet and Ambani is making Manoj Gaur virtually live in Mumbai for that. Fairly strong source.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Tomorrow mate

Ok bro

U talked to kristal contractor what u think how many months they will take to reach 2 floor slab for tower 3 rite now raft in progress
    1 basement 2 podium ground first second
    CommentQuote
  • Not exactly - Id say 6-8 odd months - without 'JP time' in which case it could be 2 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Not exactly - Id say 6-8 odd months - without 'JP time' in which case it could be 2 years

2 floors in 2 yrs? Buyers ka josh thanda ho jayega. Buyers will feel like buying house for grand children. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • They look to be capable of anything at the moment and nothing is being done to restore confidence back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dineshsays

The power assets sale to Reliance - its been nearly done but money hasnt changed hands yet and Ambani is making Manoj Gaur virtually live in Mumbai for that. Fairly strong source.

If Reliance is involved the money won't come easy.
    In any case if the reports are right, its not an all cash deal.
    There's a bit of equity involved. Which does little to solve JP's liquidity problem.

CommentQuote