Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    I really don't see 359 acres of empty land in WT to be sold off. do you?
    Yup - about 200-300 pending is my guess

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Yup - about 200-300 pending is my guess

May I know which sector this 200-300 acres land are in?
      Thanks

Comment

Today received the SOA(statement of accounts) from jaypee for the first time....detailing payments made etc.

just like a bank statement......seems jaypee is getting its act together and getting more professional.

cheers

Comment

I really don't see 359 acres of empty land in WT to be sold off. do you?
          I don't know.. what about the third GC stretch. Is that launched!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
            Today received the SOA(statement of accounts) from jaypee for the first time....detailing payments made etc.

just like a bank statement......seems jaypee is getting its act together and getting more professional.

cheers
            I got the same

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
              I don't know.. what about the third GC stretch. Is that launched!

Bhai

All Jaypee answer can only be given by Dineshsays Sir.
              Thanks

Comment

The sold land being referred here might be the total area of all the plots that have been sold. i.e golf plots and kensington park plots.

Comment

That could be it... in the presentation says.. 350 acres sold as undeveloped land... and 8.2 acrez subleased, which is BOP land.

Comment

May I know which sector this 200-300 acres land are in?
                    Hi Cookie - there are 4 tracts of land that are still unsold/unlaunched/unclear

1. The patch of land adjoining Jaypee School/JIIT opposite the 18 hole GC i.e. where most of the 'farm' type area is and helipads. This also includes the pretty big area where the current sales and other offices exist
                    2. The patch of land adjoing Pebble court all the way till Kristal end (except for a few plots that are abutting Pebble)
                    3. Some area north of KP2 - i.e. the area leading upto the hospital (currently looks to be set aside for sports fields and hospital extension)
                    4. All the area from Krescent/Kasa north edge till the eWay where Jaypee Chambers was launched and lot of area for commercials is there and space currently showing Jaypee business hotels etc

These areas - anywhere bw 2-500 acres (sorry to be vague as I only am working from memory as I only hv the phone right now) are currently not launched and can be considered as candidates to be sold off.

I'd say the valuation could be anywhere between 4-6000 CR

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Hi Cookie - there are 4 tracts of land that are still unsold/unlaunched/unclear

1. The patch of land adjoining Jaypee School/JIIT opposite the 18 hole GC i.e. where most of the 'farm' type area is and helipads. This also includes the pretty big area where the current sales and other offices exist
                      2. The patch of land adjoing Pebble court all the way till Kristal end (except for a few plots that are abutting Pebble)
                      3. Some area north of KP2 - i.e. the area leading upto the hospital (currently looks to be set aside for sports fields and hospital extension)
                      4. All the area from Krescent/Kasa north edge till the eWay where Jaypee Chambers was launched and lot of area for commercials is there and space currently showing Jaypee business hotels etc

These areas - anywhere bw 2-500 acres (sorry to be vague as I only am working from memory as I only hv the phone right now) are currently not launched and can be considered as candidates to be sold off.

I'd say the valuation could be anywhere between 4-6000 CR

so its in small pieces, not large chunk of land..
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X