What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anybody noticed difference of style in tower 1-50 and 51-80. Please look at the pic 1 nad 2 there is a difference in tower appearance. They appear to have different color also.

    Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Dinesh bro u didnt upload pics

    I had a short wt round

    The cheapest wt project kosmos is looking amazingDinesh bro u didnt upload pics

    I had a short wt round

    The cheapest wt project kosmos is looking amazing
    CommentQuote
  • M not into details of kosmos jus clicked few pics
    CommentQuote
  • One thing is for sure .. Jaypee always ensures two things

    1) Good Quality
    2) Good delay ! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    One thing is for sure .. Jaypee always ensures two things

    1) Good Quality
    2) Good delay ! :D


    My friend has received dlf new town height after 7 yrs (boked in 2007). But the quality wise it is baap of ats. Jaypee quality is at par with dlf.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know what quality r we talking about...I have received posession of PC and to say the least quality is not up the mark..Not from any angle they look new construction...already looks weary...dont justify the price tag at all...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lamps03
    I dont know what quality r we talking about...I have received posession of PC and to say the least quality is not up the mark..Not from any angle they look new construction...already looks weary...dont justify the price tag at all...

    PC quality is an exception m sorry to say

    Even PH 2 is looking much much sharper dan pc dont know what went wrong with pc
    CommentQuote
  • Hopefully, others will be better but will talk only once final product is delievered...even pc looked gud when Posession was not given...pblm with pc is it looked still far from handover when Posession was given...Hopefully it will not b repeated...with others
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lamps03
    Hopefully, others will be better but will talk only once final product is delievered...even pc looked gud when Posession was not given...pblm with pc is it looked still far from handover when Posession was given...Hopefully it will not b repeated...with others


    Pc/ph was a big mistake opting for obsolete const technology deploying local contractor and hope jaypee won't repeat the same mistake. Btw do you guys highlighted the issues to jaypee ?
    CommentQuote
  • No offence to anyone but I think the issue is NRI money too. I think more than half of the money invested in WT is by NRIs. Jaypee knows that it will be hard for NRIs to fight with them in case of delays or bad quality. With negative prospects in real estate abroad NRIs had no option but to invest in Indian Real Estate. Now with builder friendly Indian laws and understandable limited response from NRIs, everyone is suffering.

    Sar mar chadke shor koi nahi machayeega tab kaise theek hoga ye builders. Hum desi bhai log kab tak lad paayenge jab majority money NRI bhaiyo ka hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lamps03
    I dont know what quality r we talking about...I have received posession of PC and to say the least quality is not up the mark..Not from any angle they look new construction...already looks weary...dont justify the price tag at all...


    ohh .. but i thought PC was supposed to be a "luxury GC side" project :bab (38):

    This is shocking if Jaypee hasnt delivered a high quality product there :(
    CommentQuote
  • Below is the actual email response I got from Jaypee in response to my query regarding exact carpet size of my apartment......laughing....
    ------------------------
    Dear Sir,

    Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

    Carpet area can be derived on basis of the "as built" plan at the time of offer of possession only.


    Regards

    Amit Sharma - Team Orchards
    Customer Relationship Cell, Jaypee Greens,
    Jaiprakash Associates Limited, Sector - 128, Noida - 201304 (U.P.) INDIA
    ' 1800-102-8484 (Toll Free) * orchards@jalindia.co.in
    For regular construction updates, please visit our website: Buy Residential Properties in Noida & Greater Noida, Best Real Estate Developer in Noida | Jaypee Greens

    Customer Service hours : 10: 00 a.m to 05:30 p.m Monday to Saturday. Site visits hours 10:00 a.m to 1: 00 p.m and 2:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m. Please take prior appointment to avoid any inconvenience.
    --------------------------------
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    ohh .. but i thought PC was supposed to be a "luxury GC side" project :bab (38):

    This is shocking if Jaypee hasnt delivered a high quality product there :(


    My friend, jaypee has provided as per the project specification. But the layout and const quality is not that good.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dinesh

    Thanks for your reply.

    There are some people who buys flat for their parents and grand parents. Not for their kids.

    Jaypee people can not understand this things.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    Dear Dinesh

    Thanks for your reply.

    There are some people who buys flat for their parents and grand parents. Not for their kids.

    Jaypee people can not understand this things.


    Until and unless they wont deliver WT noida .. how they are planning to sell thier other big projects in agra and ye .. serious issue with management and planning .



    Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    Until and unless they wont deliver WT noida .. how they are planning to sell thier other big projects in agra and ye .. serious issue with management and planning .



    Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

    They will sell chunks of land to other builders who in turn will sell
    CommentQuote