Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Dinesh Bhai, That is what Jaypee is changing. They sent the SOA this time without actually asking for it. They mentioned that they are starting this new initiative with improved service and experience for end customers and this action of sending SOA is part of it... Bla bla...

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Bhai kya baat kar rahe ho...u can ask for an SOA from JP anytime. They usually send it in 2-3 hours.

Everytime I make a payment I ask for the SOA to make sure it is reflected properly.

Everyone doing resale should def look at the SOA - for payments on time and customer status as active (not cancelled or in abeyance)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
      Dinesh Bhai, That is what Jaypee is changing. They sent the SOA this time without actually asking for it. They mentioned that they are starting this new initiative with improved service and experience for end customers and this action of sending SOA is part of it... Bla bla...
      Yeah I received it too. Only that I got three emails in three days with the same information.

Comment

So some more news on possession - they hv updated their latest construction schedule and are saying Kalypso 1 and 2 will be handed over next month.

http://www.jaypeegreens.com/noida/pd...on-status.html

Infact u can navigate to the PC area it does say 1, 3, 4, 14 and 18 have been handed over and others are in various stages of finishing

In my mind 1 and 2 looked 2-3-4 months away depending on how passionately they 'sprint-to-the-line', still great to read

In anycase (for obvious reasons ) I am quite excited

Comment

Wow!! Thats great... urs is in which tower bro.. ?

So some more news on possession - they hv updated their latest construction schedule and are saying Kalypso 1 and 2 will be handed over next month.

http://www.jaypeegreens.com/noida/pd...on-status.html

Infact u can navigate to the PC area it does say 1, 3, 4, 14 and 18 have been handed over and others are in various stages of finishing

In my mind 1 and 2 looked 2-3-4 months away depending on how passionately they 'sprint-to-the-line', still great to read

Comment

I got it too.. stating incase of any discrepancy contact them for early resolution. .

Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
            Yeah I received it too. Only that I got three emails in three days with the same information.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawakp80 View Post
              Wow!! Thats great... urs is in which tower bro.. ?
              T3 Pawan bhai

Comment

Jaypee Greens

Great news!!! Dinesh bhai, does it have OC from noida authority ??

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                  Great news!!! Dinesh bhai, does it have OC from noida authority ??
                  To be honest I dont know and as happy as I am, I doubt it.

I didnt think they would bring possession up before November/December so I never enquired.

I am guessing that with PC - they hv somewhat sorted/smoothened out the OC process.

I still dont think that before Nov/Dec its going to be possible but I will check out soon and come back

Comment

To be honest I dont know and as happy as I am, I doubt it.

I didnt think they would bring possession up before November/December so I never enquired.

I am guessing that with PC - they hv somewhat sorted/smoothened out the OC process.

I still dont think that before Nov/Dec its going to be possible but I will check out soon and come back

Congrats Dinesh!

During my last visit to WT I did find maddening speed of activities going in Imperial tower. But this development so soon is beyond my wildest imagination.

Comment

Hi Dinesh!!!

This augurs well. So the Company is indeed showing keen willingness to make amends for the past sins / delays.

2ndly, they are bringing out Kalypso almost at the same time at which PC is coming out. (I mean, grant them 2 months here or there)...of course, staggered delivery in either case...but TWO projects to show case instead of just PC...and one of them of the class of Kalypso.

So, instead of delaying PC to coincide with a product like Kalypso (as I thought earlier), they are speeding up Kalypso to give company to PC. Under the circumstances, I reckon it is the best they could do...what say?

Any ways, for you the time to have a glass of beer from the balcony of Kalypso is getting nearer...this upcoming festival season is going to get better ...innee?
                      Last edited August 21 2013, 09:04 AM.
                      Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X