What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    Until and unless they wont deliver WT noida .. how they are planning to sell thier other big projects in agra and ye .. serious issue with management and planning .

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Jaypee senior managements are bunch of idiots. They take bribe from brokers and sell at any price with any sort of plan. If you meet a sales guy he will refer you a broker to buy unit. When you ask for the reason, they say brokers pay them internally and why they will sell directly in which they do not get any benefit. So with this type of management a company can not survive.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think we have much to talk about other than delays when it comes to JayPee wish town .. After saying and reading so much, still somehow I can't take this grudge out of me .. With the ENORMOUS ENORMOUS size of WT combined with snail speed of JayPee even 2030 does not seem likely to me .. What have they delivered in last seven years .. Only couple of Pavillion Court towers, that too without any special quality .. Nobody was surprised .. People had nothing good to talk about them ..

With only handful of workers that can bee seen while visiting WT what project you think they can complete .. Will it be Knight Court, Kalypso, Pavillion Court, Pavillion heights, Boomrang, Kallisto, Klassic, Klassic Heights, Klassic ONGC, Klassic Shaurya, Klassic OB, Kosmos ( 80 towers .. fewww) , Kensington Boulevard, Kensington park, NRI residences and rest of the shit ... I wonder .. Can somebody answer .. Only by seeing 2 towers of Kosmos which ONLY look completed from outside ( nobody knows whats inside) people here are so happy .. What about other 78 towers .. ? WT is a hopeless case as of today until things improve ..

Also, with the current scenario its not even safe to write bad things about any builder in Social sites .. you can be sued for Defamation for minimum of 5 crores .. Ek to chori uper se seena jori .. Wah bhai wah ..
    CommentQuote
  • Fir dost - it isnt for you. Buy and you will hv done an investment for your kids or grandkids. Fir himalaya chalo :) ;)

Dont get serious in life. Ek zindagi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bhai inke bas mein hota to yeh Himalay ko bhi nahin chhorte .. They are already preparing their customers to expect more delays by providing the Expected possession dates far in future .. Its like definition of infinity - The more closer you get to the end the far away it gets :) ..

Ghalib ka ek sher yaad aa gaya Jaypee ki possession dates dekh ker ..

Tere vaade per jiye to jahan jhooth jana,
    Ki khushi se mar na jaate agar aitbaar hota ..
    CommentQuote
  • I saw there office and hospital 2 yrs back .. and I assumed this will be delivered last .. and the first priority will be delivering residential units ..and gc side will be surely livible in 3-4 yrs time frame .. purely issue of lack of intent .. taking us for granted

CommentQuote
  • Jaypee senior managements are bunch of idiots. They take bribe from brokers and sell at any price with any sort of plan. If you meet a sales guy he will refer you a broker to buy unit. When you ask for the reason, they say brokers pay them internally and why they will sell directly in which they do not get any benefit. So with this type of management a company can not survive.
    Theres no point chasing idiots and asking them about idiotic random timelines on when possession will be done. Approach court to investigate where the construction funds went.

End-user's are paying rent which they would have saved if flats were ready. Litgation cost is minimal compared to this. Owners in DLF Belair litgated and won compensation and infact now there's a clause when they sell that they are entitled to when the compensation gets released.

Think of litigation as investment to protect your investment. How hard can it be win a court case against idiots? :D
    Court is the only way to safeguard your investment else you can follow what idiots do and say but please do it wisely!

Fir dost - it isnt for you. Buy and you will hv done an investment for your kids or grandkids. Fir himalaya chalo :) ;)

Dont get serious in life. Ek zindagi hai

Some people remain childless maybe Jaypee is planning for this. Else
    construction costs will decrease in future and suddenly Jaypee will be able to afford them!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I think this the next step if things dont improve in 2-3 months .. litigation is the way to go..

CommentQuote
  • All buyers of jaypee orchards plz join whatssapp group. Plz contact whatsapp admin "dragoman". Plz send him a msg with unit no and ur mobile no.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boomer
    Theres no point chasing idiots and asking them about idiotic random timelines on when possession will be done. Approach court to investigate where the construction funds went.

End-user's are paying rent which they would have saved if flats were ready. Litgation cost is minimal compared to this. Owners in DLF Belair litgated and won compensation and infact now there's a clause when they sell that they are entitled to when the compensation gets released.

Think of litigation as investment to protect your investment. How hard can it be win a court case against idiots? :D
    Court is the only way to safeguard your investment else you can follow what idiots do and say but please do it wisely!

construction costs will decrease in future and suddenly Jaypee will be able to afford them!

Another best way to call the project contractors to the meeting with jaypee management. Before that do a round of meeting with contractor collecting all issues. Then put fwd those issues to jaypee management in presence of contractors and buyers group. Ask jaypee mgmt to resolve the issues and give a plan. Then follow up that plan meeting regularly with contractors. Till now noone has done that. Lets do this and see the outcome.
    CommentQuote
  • But who is yhe the contractor is the question. ...
    CommentQuote
  • If you think offer of possession is the only issue coming your way in terms of investment, think again. For PC, Jaypee has received OC few months back. Pretty much most the investors who received possession letter did not complete the flat as they are waiting for the buyers. Jaypee is also not pushing because it suits them. You need to fight the builder to complete the project and then market (which is even a bigger problem) to find a buyer. You guys are really sitting on a knife. More the time you sit on it, the wound will be deeper.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    But who is yhe the contractor is the question. ...

You can easily find out that visiting the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "boomer

Good idea boomer.
    Litigation is probably the only way to safeguard the interests of the buyers. ...

Are there lawyers on this forum who can validate this and suggest a way forward?
    CommentQuote
  • Some snaps of PH2 from outside and inside of my 7th floor semi-finished apartment.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Looks nice .. shaping up well ..with jaypee the correct statement shld be " suber ka fal meetha hota hai"

CommentQuote