Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Ved ji,
    Remember a party we had planned whoever gets the possession first.
    You got the possession first, but to construct ur plot, it will take time.
    So we will take a beer party from dinesh!!!

Comment

Akash,

So very right.

And by the way...I was about to edit my above post when I saw your message...I was going to ask Dinesh..."Hey man, dare you not forget you have promised a party to some of us..."
      Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

I am also in the list..

Originally posted by VedKapoor View Post
        Akash,

So very right.

And by the way...I was about to edit my above post when I saw your message...I was going to ask Dinesh..."Hey man, dare you not forget you have promised a party to some of us..."

Comment

Akash,

So very right.

100% on gents. It will be my pleasure - if all goes well, we plan to shift next year

Ved Sir - the real Kahuna though are Kalisto Court that may also see possession soon and Augusta is also not more than a few months away

So there are 3 sub segments of GC properties which get possession soon

- Kalisto at the top level/Augusta to follow soon
          - Kalypso at the middle/Imperial in 6-10 months
          - PC roundings off/PH to follow in 8-12 months

Further Boomerang Club will also open next year and the hospital/admin building

Obviously the non-GC properties will also be offered in the thousands next year

All starting to augur well for WT

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thanks, Dinesh!!!

Firstly, for reconfirming the invitation

2ndly, for so ably completing the point that I was trying to make.

Touch-wood, yes, finally the time is arriving...what we had been waiting for all these years is finally, finally, beginning to happen...

My very best wishes to the project and all of us, alike !!!

And one more thing...will the list of invitees include the bashers ?
            Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Thanks, Dinesh!!!

Firstly, for reconfirming the invitation

2ndly, for so ably completing the point that I was trying to make.

Touch-wood, yes, finally the time is arriving...what we had been waiting for all these years is finally, finally, beginning to happen...

My very best wishes to the project and all of us, alike !!!

And one more thing...will the list of invitees include the bashers ?
              Def welcome as well - Realguru and Digvijay in particular.

Fingers crossed - not very far now

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                So some more news on possession - they hv updated their latest construction schedule and are saying Kalypso 1 and 2 will be handed over next month.

Jaypee Greens

Infact u can navigate to the PC area it does say 1, 3, 4, 14 and 18 have been handed over and others are in various stages of finishing

In my mind 1 and 2 looked 2-3-4 months away depending on how passionately they 'sprint-to-the-line', still great to read

In anycase (for obvious reasons ) I am quite excited

Dinesh Bhia, matlab ki baat... you have cited several times in this forum that kalypso possession will be the real booster of price in GC side of WT Noida as it is quite undervalued. Now do you still believe it will happen ???

Comment

Def welcome as well - Realguru and Digvijay in particular.

Fingers crossed - not very far now

They badly need. After the tequila shots Realguru and Digvijay will become the fan of wt noida.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
                    Dinesh Bhia, matlab ki baat... you have cited several times in this forum that kalypso possession will be the real booster of price in GC side of WT Noida as it is quite undervalued. Now do you still believe it will happen ???
                    Rahul I def believe so - however - not 1-2 towers but something meaningful.

I am really eager to see Kalypso delivered and delivered well. I dont see why resale in Kalypso should not soon touch 10k if ATS V etc are at 12-13

The flip side I think increasingly the macro environment is quite bad these days.

So everything will move with one eye on that aspect.

We really are not too far away from the turning point Rahul where WT will have premium over other projects rather than the other way round.

It really is a good time for end users to get in now before this flip happens in full steam. Delivery risk is mitigated to a great extent and prices hv still not shot thru

Once solid delivery happens no one will come and sell cheap - esp those with any holding power. You will be able to SEE undervaluation across the road and prices first equalize and then increase for WT (it may simply mean prices fall for other projects while WT stabilises looking at the overall environment)

I hv a firm belief that this will happen - not too far away

Comment

So some more news on possession - they hv updated their latest construction schedule and are saying Kalypso 1 and 2 will be handed over next month.

Jaypee Greens

Infact u can navigate to the PC area it does say 1, 3, 4, 14 and 18 have been handed over and others are in various stages of finishing

In my mind 1 and 2 looked 2-3-4 months away depending on how passionately they 'sprint-to-the-line', still great to read

In anycase (for obvious reasons ) I am quite excited

Dinesh bro - Wasn't the Imperial possession expected before kalyspo, surprisingly I didn't see anything on Imperial's status!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X