What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7931 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.sharma80
    This is GREED my friend. Farmers need more easy money so that their children can buy expensive vehicles (favorites are scorpio, land cruiser etc), roam city all day, teasing girls, drink expensive scotch and what not.

Am I kidding? No, go and take a look in Dwarka (esp farmers turned brokers) and few examples in Noida too.

NA/GNA authority officials fed themselves with the bribed money from builders, govt ministers and BMW enjoyed the 1000's crore kick back.

Builders just paid 5% of total cost of land to Authority and started collecting money from end users.

End users had a DREAM and everyone exploited it. Finally who got worst hit is END USER. Builder can file bankruptcy, Authority employees will get suspended and then re instated, BMW may lose UP and come back after 5 years, END USERS will sulk after losing their savings in some cases or their whole life saving in others. But WHO CARES, farmers need more money. I am now afraid that now farmers will start knocking doors on every home even if bought 25 year back and demanding today's rate.

GOD BLESS INDIA.

PS:

Mayawati is a milionaire now.
    Robert Vadra fastest growing Billionaire (Just search internet 'Robert Vadra')
    Sonia/Rahul have billions in Swiss bank and it's growing everyday.
    Raja in Jail (biggest beneficiary was congress)
    Search Unitech 20% stake (none other than Robert Vadra)

Where is HC on above cases? Cases ran for YEARS nothing happened, UP elections all new cases getting solved in days. Sab POLITICS hai dost.

Well said, we all know all these things and still are so helpless....Its true, at the end, its always middle class who suffers...I think farmers are better off then us!Only god can help us....
    CommentQuote
  • Well, one good thing I see happening is agitation going on in Haryana...I really hope govt. wakes up and ends this issue once in for all. If they encourage farmers so much, everyone will suffer and its not just UP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hinmanch7
    Well, one good thing I see happening is agitation going on in Haryana...I really hope govt. wakes up and ends this issue once in for all. If they encourage farmers so much, everyone will suffer and its not just UP.

I want them to go to Haryana as Congress is in power. Congress will get a major hit if their own political agenda started my Mr. Rahul Baby.
    CommentQuote
  • Wish Town Jaypee

Is Wish Town Jaypee in trouble also? Where can I find details about the prospects of Jaypee Wishtown project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hinmanch7
    Well said, we all know all these things and still are so helpless....Its true, at the end, its always middle class who suffers...I think farmers are better off then us!Only god can help us....

Well just saw this interesting review abt Robert Vadehra , though may not be directly linked but interesting

‪How Robert Vadra became Fastest Growing Multi-Billionaire‬‏ - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by razdanan
    Is Wish Town Jaypee in trouble also? Where can I find details about the prospects of Jaypee Wishtown project?

visited the site couple of days back .. construction in full swing.. JIIT and Jaypee Public school already operational .. good project wish town is :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoo and Facebook Grp

There exists both yahoo group and facebook group for Kosmos. You will know everythnig about JP, construction etc.

Please join
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Klassic digging is on. Kosmos digging maybe after 4 months

Construction is back on tRACK. Join Yahoo or Facebook Grp for KOSMOS and you wil lknow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajg77
    Construction is back on tRACK. Join Yahoo or Facebook Grp for KOSMOS and you wil lknow

But when we can expect the possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • With current progress:
    Pavillion court will be first to get possession - around 1 to 1.5 years
    Klassic - 2 to 3 years
    Kosmos - 2 to 3 Years
    Others - Depends on grace of god (I mean, not less than 4-5 years).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Binzzz
    With current progress:
    Pavillion court will be first to get possession - around 1 to 1.5 years
    Klassic - 2 to 3 years
    Kosmos - 2 to 3 Years
    Others - Depends on grace of god (I mean, not less than 4-5 years).

What abt Kensington boulevard??????????????

15 months completed but still excavation is running.

Floor Plans still not approved by Noida Authority.

Jaypee have to pay only 100Rs per hectare installment and I think still jaypee is not paying this installment.

Why noida Authority is not approving floor plans??????????????

Is jaypee doing big scam????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KB_may2010
    What abt Kensington boulevard??????????????

15 months completed but still excavation is running.

Floor Plans still not approved by Noida Authority.

Jaypee have to pay only 100Rs per hectare installment and I think still jaypee is not paying this installment.

Why noida Authority is not approving floor plans??????????????

Is jaypee doing big scam????????????

Bhai,
    They have just launched two townships yet,3 more to come.If they dont build up a good image for noida wishtown,baaki kaise beekengey!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateeksin
    Bhai,
    They have just launched two townships yet,3 more to come.If they dont build up a good image for noida wishtown,baaki kaise beekengey!!

logical point, but Jaypee is destroying their image with eacch project delayed for 2-3 Years atleast. See Jaypee Aman, do you know the delays in that?
    CommentQuote
  • yea delays are thr..
    but end product would be very good.

Right now they are busy with F1 traack and setting up of cement plants.After that they will surely speed up the construction.
    let them deliever the golf side apartments by next year,then ever1 will realize the worth and resale prices will shoot up like anything(my pov)
    CommentQuote
  • Another Good thing is they started with building social infrastructure first!!
    school and college already operational,hospital is coming up..

Also,on the othr hand share of jaypee infratech is quoting around 40 bucks one can look fwd to invest for good profits in long term.as the date of expressway completion approaches the stock will go higher and higher.
    CommentQuote