Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by RamanT View Post
    Dinesh bro - Wasn't the Imperial possession expected before kalyspo, surprisingly I didn't see anything on Imperial's status!!
    Hey Mate

Thats not right - Kalypso to start first - Imperial to follow (in one go) - and rest of Kalypso to follow

This was always my understanding.

Imperial in 2014 - say 6-7-8 months from now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Hey Mate

Thats not right - Kalypso to start first - Imperial to follow (in one go) - and rest of Kalypso to follow

This was always my understanding.

Imperial in 2014 - say 6-7-8 months from now

aah got you.

Comment

Hi Dinesh....By when next year can we expect Boomerang Club to open?

I haven't still received any membership card from Jaypee for my complimentary membership....though confirmation emails have been sent by them.

Has ayone got any membership card/number till now?

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

Def welcome as well - Realguru and Digvijay in particular.
          For some reason, I see the two missing for last few days from the forum ...

Or may be working on the latest list of (unsubstantiated) news!! So will be back soon..

Comment

Originally posted by orchardman View Post
            Hi Dinesh....By when next year can we expect Boomerang Club to open?

I haven't still received any membership card from Jaypee for my complimentary membership....though confirmation emails have been sent by them.

Has ayone got any membership card/number till now?
            I'll come back. Meanwhile I had a round of golf in Jaypee GN.

I'll post pics soon.

Just bleedin' amazing man.

Comment

Forum Mates, I have a query regarding when IFMD will be charged by Jaypee -

1. Most of the PAL,s i have seen, IFMD is charged during offer of Possession?
              2. What do the rules say or there no such guideline that exists and it will be based only on PAL?
              3. Can you all check in your PALs when is this amount charged? I need to know if this is different for different payment plans as in my case it charged with the Plastering and Flooring? Is this incorrect?

I wrote to CRC and their answer was -
              Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greeting from Jaypee Greens!!!

With reference to your trail mail, We would like to inform you that you had opted for Time Linked Payment plan and as per that IFMD,Maintenance Advance and Social club + subcription charged are to be paid alsongwith the Plaster & flooring demand.

We request you to pay the same as per the PAL(Provisional Allotment Letter).

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                Forum Mates, I have a query regarding when IFMD will be charged by Jaypee -

1. Most of the PAL,s i have seen, IFMD is charged during offer of Possession?
                2. What do the rules say or there no such guideline that exists and it will be based only on PAL?
                3. Can you all check in your PALs when is this amount charged? I need to know if this is different for different payment plans as in my case it charged with the Plastering and Flooring? Is this incorrect?

I wrote to CRC and their answer was -
                Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greeting from Jaypee Greens!!!

With reference to your trail mail, We would like to inform you that you had opted for Time Linked Payment plan and as per that IFMD,Maintenance Advance and Social club + subcription charged are to be paid alsongwith the Plaster & flooring demand.

We request you to pay the same as per the PAL(Provisional Allotment Letter).
                The onus is on the builder to charge anything at anytime based on the payment plan. No proper guideline. Even if you are paying IFMD at flooring, not much loss as max further 1-1.5 yr will take for the possession there after. So indirectly you are loosing interest for that period compare to the plan where IFMD is deposited at possession.

Comment

Hi folks, any news/ views on whether this NGT mess about the 10 km radius around Okhla Bird Sanctuary affects Jaypee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by krafty View Post
                    Hi folks, any news/ views on whether this NGT mess about the 10 km radius around Okhla Bird Sanctuary affects Jaypee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Hi Krafty - from what has been posted - all projects having proper enviromnental clearence are fine.

WT does have that cleared - I remember there was a open link giving public status of projects.

So unless someone has further news - there seems no impact so far. Construction def has not stopped

Comment

Are JP properties (in fresh) still investment grade, the new launches ( kb & kristal ) or any of the old project which may still available in fresh does any seem ideal for a short to medium term investment ?
                      Question is strictly for investment in fresh from directly JP.
                      As per my view
                      1. for new launches ( kristal / kb ) the ticket size is huge and investor putting up the money today may get stuck for a long time to find a suitable buyer.
                      2. For old non gc side construction has progressed so rapidly in last 6 months that almost 60% is payable upfront. Since buying from JP directly on latest BSP, thr is risk of 10% additional to be paid at possesion on new BSP towards super area increase.

JP definitely should be aware of this by now - had the sales slowed down, but since they have not come up with something new to attract investors contradicts my views. Or there may be very very less inventory left with JP which they have decided they will encash at premium prices.
                      Meaning they do not have cash flow issues cutrently ? In other words money coming from existing CLP buyers is enough to keep the construction running.

i want to understand from other members their views on JP's plans for WT noida.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X