What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any already moved in occupants in non-golf course facing flats like in klassic or kosmos?
    CommentQuote
  • This is what they replied on 12 Sep...
    "In reference to the mail herein below, this is to inform you that the tower is expected to be ready by Nov'14. The offer of possession shall be issued to you thereafter, once the NOC from the Noida Authority is obtained.

Regarding the issue to Okhla Authority, we have learned that the concern authority has drafted the proposal to notify the eco - sensitive zone and the matter is expected to be resolved soon. "

Originally Posted by deeprupani
    But how can they get OC for half the tower? On second thought they might.. they managed this in earlier in few uncompleted PC towers as well. They issued possession letters with lot of basic work pending....
    CommentQuote
  • A broker told me that families have moved into Klassic as well. PC is already housing 50 families. Are things getting better in Jaypee?

I want to finalize a deal in KBA but the uncertainty revolving around Jaypee's intent to complete keeps pulling me away. I dont have the heart to take a big risk even though i feel that it may work out well in future.

Dinesh Bhai, What do you say about expected posession of Kensington Boulevard? What i can see is that they have shifted all the labour to towers where terrace slab hasnt been placed. All towers where structure is complete there is no work towards fininshing. Jaypee website is saying that brickwork & plaster work is in progress and will continue next month as well.

I was considerig Kube also, since i was getting a deal on 22nd floor at 4100, but now way... Cant wait for 5 years!!!

Maybe i can buy the KBA and if things get better, Ill sell it around posession and buy a Kube. Damn my head is spinning working out a property purchase!
    CommentQuote
  • I think KBA would be max delivered 1 yr ahead of Orchards / Kube from GC side. There is still PLENTY of work left in KBA and with JP time it will take minimum 3yrs from now .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    A quick summary of WT, while I am not recommending a buy except in a couple of projects right now (Kosmos in particular is an exception along with say Kasa Isles). The following text I hope will atleast serve to give an introduction to the maze that is WT.
    ---

Just have to go now, will finish this in a few hours time. Anything else you are looking for let me know

Awesome, just what I was looking for. Many thanks Dinesh! :clap2:
    I haven't had a chance to visit WT yet, and I intend to use these details as a guide. I reckon, this should be made a sticky post of its own.

Probably the only other things that I'd like to know at this point are -

1. Traffic control: is there any planning done for this? Everyday there is massive congestion outside Jaypee at peak hours (coming from GNoida). When the township is actually fully functional, I can't imagine taking that road. I'm sure there will be more entry/exits but how will JP address the traffic movement and flow?

2. Can you please throw light on the independent villas/bungalows as well. Not that I can afford those atm, but just for the sake of comprehensiveness.

3. Maintenance/Additional costs: I read somewhere that for villas it is going to be ~6 Rs / sqft. What about other projects? Is this all inclusive cost or do we pay additional for power backup, water, etc.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    buddy rahul,
    tell your needs then i can throw some lights on which project suits you then it will be better to compare. jaypee also don't know how many projects are running in WT , they also forget sometime some of the projects

Hi Mahoba, I guess it'll take me some time to figure that out. WT is one, I'll be analyzing more builder projects along Expressway and 70* sectors.
    One thing is for sure that I don't want to live in cardboard boxed apartments which seem to be the rage and are found all over Noida.

Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Nearly anything you touch is well over a crore

Don't know what the definition of reasonable is anymore ...

The definition of reasonable is still what the middle class can afford. It's another matter that the builders have become unreasonable. Ultimately they will have to sell at prices which people can afford. Nobody can print money to pay more than they earn (except the Federal Bank of US) :bab (24):. It's a deadlock until then.

1 crore for a 2500 psft. apartment in a place like WT is reasonable for instance ;);)
    CommentQuote
  • Did you confirmed on the super area increase also? I mean is it 10% same as pavilion court... They have updated the website with revised area so they must have clue by now.

Well if they are ready for Nov its good for the PH buyers...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys a little bit of good news (which may be totally false ofcourse) - JP sent a letter today stating my unit in Kalypso will be delivered in Jan 15.

I had resigned to diwali next year which may still happen. Lets see
    CommentQuote
    Guys a little bit of good news (which may be totally false ofcourse) - JP sent a letter today stating my unit in Kalypso will be delivered in Jan 15.

But Dinesh bhai they have not even started to put in the windows yet or the primer / base coat of paint. How is it even possible to get all that work done in 2-3 months?
    CommentQuote
    Guys a little bit of good news (which may be totally false ofcourse) - JP sent a letter today stating my unit in Kalypso will be delivered in Jan 15.

hmm seems doubtful Dinesh ji .. but all the best :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    But Dinesh bhai they have not even started to put in the windows yet or the primer / base coat of paint. How is it even possible to get all that work done in 2-3 months?

for my tower windows are 60% done and primer is done on half side. Not saying they will give it Jan but just so u are updated.

My own reading is 6 months if they speed it up and unfortunately they hv a very warped notion of speed and time (not warp speed star trek style )

So 9-10 months miiiight happen. Also there is still the NGT issue so even if they pull the miracle and make it ready, u still cant offer possession )

So 9-10 months miiiight happen. Also there is still the NGT issue so even if they pull the miracle and make it ready, u still cant offer possession
    CommentQuote
  • Will b happy if jan 2016 only if they work
    CommentQuote
  • guys , final paint coat on tower from outside jaypee is not putting during possession , they are just putting one coat and then after few months once all leaks and repair work is done they are putting final coat , because still it takes 3 months to move in for first family after possession is offered .so jaypee has actually time till march 15 for paint and some stuffs , rest will be done before that , this is my exp and happening in all the towers now being delivered .I was talking to construction incharge of wishtown so he was saying this and in a10 still final coat is not done while tower is ready possession .
    CommentQuote
    for my tower windows are 60% done and primer is done on half side. Not saying they will give it Jan but just so u are updated.

My own reading is 6 months if they speed it up and unfortunately they hv a very warped notion of speed and time (not warp speed star trek style )

So 9-10 months miiiight happen. Also there is still the NGT issue so even if they pull the miracle and make it ready, u still cant offer possession

Kalypso tower 1 and 2 possession already given? Has anyone taken possession?

CommentQuote
  • If they do some project management which they seriously lack .. the target shld be to deliver 20 % of WT yoy till 2019-2020

Definitely achievable if they show little intent . not a tough target in my opinion ..

Most of the money invested they wld recover anyways from buyers and also the maintenance of units ..

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote