What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Guys a little bit of good news (which may be totally false ofcourse) - JP sent a letter today stating my unit in Kalypso will be delivered in Jan 15.

I had resigned to diwali next year which may still happen. Lets see

My kids are studyng JP public since July so I do visit Wishtown sporadically. Once every 2 weeks or so. There is definitely an increase in workforce and intent on delivery since the agitation of 30 August. It seems at the moment they are concentrating their resources on close to delivery properties or low hanging fruits as someone called them rather than building more structures and getting money from them. So properties like Orchards, Kube etc may be delayed but close to completion should see delivery faster than we think they will given JPs previous performance.
    CommentQuote
  • I have from begining assumed 10% area escalation as that's a standard malpractice in this sector so didnt check anything on that.

Nov 14 is unlikely but Mar 15 is doable with JP speed.

Dinesh which Kalypso tower unit you have?

Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Did you confirmed on the super area increase also? I mean is it 10% same as pavilion court... They have updated the website with revised area so they must have clue by now.

Well if they are ready for Nov its good for the PH buyers...
    CommentQuote
    Guys a little bit of good news (which may be totally false ofcourse) - JP sent a letter today stating my unit in Kalypso will be delivered in Jan 15.

I had resigned to diwali next year which may still happen. Lets see

Congratulations Mate, I am positive they are going to deliver..... May be not Jan but by mar. By that time t 1 n 2 would also be delivered and I assume some people will shift if it happens before Diwali.....
    I think finally the giant is waking up from its slumber at least for the time being.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I am also seriously hoping they should have 200+ families by March 15 in Kalypso and Pavilion and another 50-100 in Klassic/Kosmos provided NGT god shines.

Originally Posted by Aviral79
    Congratulations Mate, I am positive they are going to deliver..... May be not Jan but by mar. By that time t 1 n 2 would also be delivered and I assume some people will shift if it happens before Diwali.....
    I think finally the giant is waking up from its slumber at least for the time being.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinitin
    Yes I am also seriously hoping they should have 200+ families by March 15 in Kalypso and Pavilion and another 50-100 in Klassic/Kosmos provided NGT god shines.

IMO shifting of Tower-1/2 of kalypso will happen very quickly after issuing possession as the waiting period was so long. :D

Can anyone post the interior pictures of kalypso tower-1/2.
    CommentQuote
  • Dragoman, Dineshspeaks

Should i just drop jaypee from my plan and rather take fresh booking in Ashiana where payment can go slowly. Wont be completely surprised if offered posession before Jaypee does in KBA!!

Positives: Quality builder with a good track record. Close to sports city in sector 79
    Negatives: Congested area as there are too many high rises!

Cant think of more pros or cons.

Your inputs on this.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know ashianas reputation as i dont track that much. My quip is def with the 7x 10x built in terms of poor approach. Noida eway is more superior in that respect.
    CommentQuote
  • Supreme Court cancels all but four coal blocks allocated since 1993.

Cancels the blocks allotted to Jaypee :(:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Dragoman, Dineshspeaks

Should i just drop jaypee from my plan and rather take fresh booking in Ashiana where payment can go slowly. Wont be completely surprised if offered posession before Jaypee does in KBA!!

Positives: Quality builder with a good track record. Close to sports city in sector 79
    Negatives: Congested area as there are too many high rises!

Cant think of more pros or cons.

Your inputs on this.

somehow i am not too impressed with sector 79 .. the approach road through sector 78 is already starting to get congested .. just think of what will happen there once the bridge from noida extension also connects to sector 79/sector 113 in around 4-5 yrs time
    CommentQuote
  • One thing which is good about Jaypee is that inspite of the huge delays, they never seem to compromise on quality .. yes few people are saying that probably Pavilion Court quality is not that good .. but even that is better than any Amrapali/Supertech/Ajnara etc project any day any time :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Rustam123
    Supreme Court cancels all but four coal blocks allocated since 1993.

Cancels the blocks allotted to Jaypee :(:(

So all the bribe money gone waste
    :-)

Unless it was refundable ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • The guys who were bribed let's pray would have bought Jaypee properties . Then will be their turn to cry
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think so any congi leader has bought any property in noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard on the news

The JP Reliance deal is off !
    CommentQuote
    The power assets sale to Reliance - its been nearly done but money hasnt changed hands yet and Ambani is making Manoj Gaur virtually live in Mumbai for that. Fairly strong source.

So it did not happen - there were strong speculations since quite some time. While Ambani may cite regulatory issues, reality (as I have heard) is he was desperately trying to drive prices down and Manoj Gaur was not budging

Anyhow - some news now that Jindal is joining the fray:

MUMBAI/NEW DELHI: Reliance Power, owned by billionaire Anil Ambani, has abandoned plans to acquire the hydropower business of Jaiprakash Power Ventures LtdBSE -9.89 %, terminating what would have been one of the largest deals in the Indian power sector. But even as the deal between the two crumbled, another transaction appeared to be taking wings with Sajjan Jindal-owned JSW Energy entering the fray again.

On Thursday, senior representatives of the JSW Group are expected to meet Jay ..

Read more at:
    JSW enters fray as Reliance Power-JP Ventures deal falls flat - The Economic TimesMUMBAI/NEW DELHI: Reliance Power, owned by billionaire Anil Ambani, has abandoned plans to acquire the hydropower business of Jaiprakash Power Ventures LtdBSE -9.89 %, terminating what would have been one of the largest deals in the Indian power sector. But even as the deal between the two crumbled, another transaction appeared to be taking wings with Sajjan Jindal-owned JSW Energy entering the fray again.

On Thursday, senior representatives of the JSW Group are expected to meet Jay ..

Read more at:
    JSW enters fray as Reliance Power-JP Ventures deal falls flat - The Economic Times

JSW enters fray as Reliance Power-JP Ventures deal falls flat - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote