Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by deser7rose View Post
    but for some people luxury is important
    I guess people misread my comment....I never said luxury is bad...everybody aspires to lead a luxurious life...and given an option most people will love to get a piece of GC But to state it as very important is going a little overboard....Nobody will die if he doesn't have a GC facing house...just my humble opinion

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by libranreality View Post
      I guess people misread my comment....I never said luxury is bad...everybody aspires to lead a luxurious life...and given an option most people will love to get a piece of GC But to state it as very important is going a little overboard....Nobody will die if he doesn't have a GC facing house...just my humble opinion
      Its just the context u said this in.

      In this day and age our hierarchy of needs while it hasnt changed much, can, to a degree (atleast the basic levels) be taken for granted.

      Hell our bankrupt government is even promising food security to everyone.

      Point is food, water etc are more or less settled - our needs hv def become more aspirational.

      In the current Noida RE space which is our current frame of reference, luxury, differentiation or some USP is really important just not in the somatic sense which I guess u alluded to

      Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by libranreality View Post
        I guess people misread my comment....I never said luxury is bad...everybody aspires to lead a luxurious life...and given an option most people will love to get a piece of GC But to state it as very important is going a little overboard....Nobody will die if he doesn't have a GC facing house...just my humble opinion
        Mate, the issue with luxury is that it is very short lived. Once you acquire the habit of it, it remains no more luxury but a necessity.

        A person who is in habit of playing golf every morning would not see it as luxury but a necessity. He would not die but certainly would be very unhappy by the thought of not living in a GC facing house

        GC facing properties are for golf loving people and that is why there is a golf course and not a beautiful garden which could have been equally pleasing to the eyes.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
          Last 6-8 months, there is good appreciation in the non_GC side and now the all inclusive price is at-par or better than other near by sectors of noida w/ similar specification. Few projects like LB/LP/ATS OH are commanding higher price because of better finishing/past glory. So going forward the appreciation of any projects will be solely based on the finishing, openness, amenities, specification. The main USP of GC side is huge golf course, may be going fwd it will see higher appreciation when people start realizing the importance of golf course.
          Rahul - I agree that the non GC side has appreciated in a big way in the last one year but it is still undervalued even when you compare it to an average project in sector 137.
          Projects like LP \ LB \ ATS are far ahead
          Here is a lowdown, if you compare prices now -
          Klassic is about 4500
          Kosmos - 4300
          Supertech ecociti is - 4700
          Exotica Fresco - 5500
          Paras tiera - 5000
          Paramount Floraville - 5000
          Logix Blossom County - 4300

          Source - Magic Bricks - Average prices

          So in all Kosmos and Klassic still have a long way to GO so stay invested.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
            Rahul - I agree that the non GC side has appreciated in a big way in the last one year but it is still undervalued even when you compare it to an average project in sector 137.
            Projects like LP \ LB \ ATS are far ahead
            Here is a lowdown, if you compare prices now -
            Klassic is about 4500
            Kosmos - 4300
            Supertech ecociti is - 4700
            Exotica Fresco - 5500
            Paras tiera - 5000
            Paramount Floraville - 5000
            Logix Blossom County - 4300

            Source - Magic Bricks - Average prices

            So in all Kosmos and Klassic still have a long way to GO so stay invested.

            you should only compare the all inclusive prices of projects.......i can see u r comparing BSP of kosmos/klassic jaypee projects with AI prices of others (paras,supertech,etc).....BE FAIR!!

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by homelessGuy View Post
              you should only compare the all inclusive prices of projects.......i can see u r comparing BSP of kosmos/klassic jaypee projects with AI prices of others (paras,supertech,etc).....BE FAIR!!
              Exactly. Usually extra charge for jaypee is quite high compared to other builders. So all inclusive price of kosmos/klassic is more or less similar to all projects in sec-137 i.e around 4800-5200 (all inclusive)

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by deser7rose View Post
                Mate, the issue with luxury is that it is very short lived. Once you acquire the habit of it, it remains no more luxury but a necessity.

                A person who is in habit of playing golf every morning would not see it as luxury but a necessity. He would not die but certainly would be very unhappy by the thought of not living in a GC facing house

                GC facing properties are for golf loving people and that is why there is a golf course and not a beautiful garden which could have been equally pleasing to the eyes.
                Mate,
                Agree to your point to some extent...but wonder how many people out of the ones who have bought on the GC side actually see playing golf as a necessity

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Its just the context u said this in.

                  In this day and age our hierarchy of needs while it hasnt changed much, can, to a degree (atleast the basic levels) be taken for granted.

                  Hell our bankrupt government is even promising food security to everyone.

                  Point is food, water etc are more or less settled - our needs hv def become more aspirational.

                  In the current Noida RE space which is our current frame of reference, luxury, differentiation or some USP is really important just not in the somatic sense which I guess u alluded to

                  Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                  Dinesh Sir...I get your point...but found it kind of funny...that we were discussing luxury and in the same sentence you brought up the issue of food security bill and basic needs of food and water

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Dude - the GC was 60-70% reason I bought into Jaypee WT. Its very very important for me - though I expect I am in minority
                    A "tiny" minority...lessor than the population of Bawas

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Dinesh a quick question to you, do you know if anything has settled on the disputed pice of land for the peripheral road on the PC/PH/KC side of jaypee. There is a strech of about a couple of hundered meters which was under dispute of acquisition etc. any new about that. I have marked that point in the map.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X