What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul40
    it appears that you didn't read competition act 2002

commission can impose fine upto 10% of annual turnover, after taking last 3 year sales and calculate average sales for 1 years,

in dlf case.. they impose 7% ( sales were 9000cr), it become 630cr

secondly... there is no need to come more customer to file complain,,,

this is not a consumer court

and this not a case or complaint

this is called " information" and person who file is called "informant"

no I did not. sounds scary now from what I read above.
    CommentQuote
  • I notice that part of WT is with Jaypee associates and the other with JP infratech. How does that impact the overall development. Considering JAL is the parent company and inratech is only a sister concern will projects under JAL execute faster?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    I notice that part of WT is with Jaypee associates and the other with JP infratech. How does that impact the overall development. Considering JAL is the parent company and inratech is only a sister concern will projects under JAL execute faster?

NO.
    this is the reason informant filed information in name of JAL,
    JPIL will automatically come under this information.
    CommentQuote
    it appears that you didn't read competition act 2002

commission can impose fine upto 10% of annual turnover, after taking last 3 year sales and calculate average sales for 1 years,

in dlf case.. they impose 7% ( sales were 9000cr), it become 630cr

secondly... there is no need to come more customer to file complain,,,

this is not a consumer court

and this not a case or complaint

this is called " information" and person who file is called "informant"

You seem to be quite knowledegable about this act.

In the DLF case the money which DLF has to deposit, where will it go. I heard that the complainants do not get anyhting from that money and it is simpley a fine paid by DLF to the Govt. Not too sure if this correct.

This particular thing covers Plots of KP so it would retropectively apply to everything - is that correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    You seem to be quite knowledegable about this act.

In the DLF case the money which DLF has to deposit, where will it go. I heard that the complainants do not get anyhting from that money and it is simpley a fine paid by DLF to the Govt. Not too sure if this correct.

This particular thing covers Plots of KP so it would retropectively apply to everything - is that correct.

the money will to govt

after SC order, dlf flat buyers will file class action suit in compat for compensation u/s 53N of competition act 2002
    each flat buyer will file for 50 lac,,

dlf hv to pay compensation separately and 630cr also...+ int
    CommentQuote
  • Notice the paint coming off pc 2
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Another one

Wasn't the possession given just couple months back? Why is the paint coming off so early?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Another one

Wasn't the possession given just couple months back? Why is the paint coming off so early?

Paint doesn't come off like that. Looks like they have repaired something. A leak/Sillan perhaps?
    CommentQuote
  • What will the probable hit that JAL is supposed to take from CCI ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    What will the probable hit that JAL is supposed to take from CCI ?

A heavy fine in order u/s 27 of competition act 2002

just like cci slap 630cr on dlf on 12-08-2011 in case no 19/2010

now, cci direct DG(investigation) u/s 26(1)...

once the DG report comes to cci, then argument will start and order u/s 27 of penalty will be passed

then jp will appeal against cci in compat (competition appellate tribunal) located at Shahjaha Road, india gate,,

then in Supreme court.

normally... cci dont issue order 26(1) unless ans until very strong case

there are lots of case where cci dismiss the case on day ONE.

very few cases gets order for DG u/s 26(1)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Paint doesn't come off like that. Looks like they have repaired something. A leak/Sillan perhaps?

Another coat of paint is pending in pav court.
    CommentQuote
  • So that means noting is fixed regarding penalty.
    CommentQuote
    A heavy fine in order u/s 27 of competition act 2002

just like cci slap 630cr on dlf on 12-08-2011 in case no 19/2010

now, cci direct DG(investigation) u/s 26(1)...

once the DG report comes to cci, then argument will start and order u/s 27 of penalty will be passed

then jp will appeal against cci in compat (competition appellate tribunal) located at Shahjaha Road, india gate,,

then in Supreme court.

normally... cci dont issue order 26(1) unless ans until very strong case

there are lots of case where cci dismiss the case on day ONE.

very few cases gets order for DG u/s 26(1)

What I also heard is that CCI can change the one sided clauses in PAL including equal penalty for delay and various other clauses which will be like blanket implementation for everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Yup - something doesnt click or atleast i dont know how it works - the builder is fined large sum of money - but where do the proceeds go - RWA/body who has lodged a complaint or the government?

If it is the government - how does it benefit you by bleeding ur builder thereby screwing his position to deliver further?

I just want to know how it works. Perhaps BBA is changed - which 99.9% cases in JP no one even goes for.

Does CCI also push the builder for faster handover. Yes even uf they can implement giving buyers 12% interest over delay, irrespecrive of delays u may hv made (for which the builder has charged u in anycase) - I think builder will def speed up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    What I also heard is that CCI can change the one sided clauses in PAL including equal penalty for delay and various other clauses which will be like blanket implementation for everyone.

yes, u/s 27(d), cci empowered to modify Agreement.

consumer courts dont have power to change the agreement.

in dlf case, cci modify dlf's agreement on order dated 03-01-2013,,

but compat was silent in its order dt 19-05-2014, in which it upheld 630cr penalty

on 27.08.2014, SC directed dlf to deposit 630cr in supreme court registrar and registrar will make FD of this amount till appeal decided.

so now on 22.09.2014. cci filed appeal in SC against campat silent.

means,, cci wants it order to be final.
    CommentQuote