Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Why has everyone stopped posting pictures of the progress on the ground these days?

Comment

Posting a few here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...21997&page=109

Comment

Could not make out clearly what this CRM person is trying to say in reply to my query.
        Can somebody help?
        __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________
        Dear Sir,

I refer to new section 194IA under Income Tax Act, 1961 regarding deduction of TDS at the rate of 1% from payments made to builder.
        I have following query in this regard.

1) 1% TDS will be on Demand raised by builder or Amount demanded + Service Tax.
        2) Service Tax payable to Builder will be on Demand Amount or Demand Amount minus TDS.

If you can explain with an example of Rs 1 Lac demand amount, I shall be greatful to you.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

In refrence to the mail herein below mail, your paid amount suppose Rs 1 lakh

Demand+service Tax= 1 lakh

Deduct 1% TDS on Rs 1 lakh.

Comment

Originally posted by pngupta View Post
          Could not make out clearly what this CRM person is trying to say in reply to my query.
          Can somebody help?
          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________
          Dear Sir,

I refer to new section 194IA under Income Tax Act, 1961 regarding deduction of TDS at the rate of 1% from payments made to builder.
          I have following query in this regard.

1) 1% TDS will be on Demand raised by builder or Amount demanded + Service Tax.
          2) Service Tax payable to Builder will be on Demand Amount or Demand Amount minus TDS.

If you can explain with an example of Rs 1 Lac demand amount, I shall be greatful to you.

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

In refrence to the mail herein below mail, your paid amount suppose Rs 1 lakh

Demand+service Tax= 1 lakh

Deduct 1% TDS on Rs 1 lakh.
          let me explain as i have done this. For 1 lacs, you will pay 99,000 to Jaypee and 1000 to government. there is site where i paid my tax. i can give you all details later. When you will submit tax on that site, a challan document will be generated. You will have to give this dcoument to jaypee and they will get this 1000 rs from government

Comment

Jaypee on loot spree

Originally posted by dheerajg77 View Post
            let me explain as i have done this. For 1 lacs, you will pay 99,000 to Jaypee and 1000 to government. there is site where i paid my tax. i can give you all details later. When you will submit tax on that site, a challan document will be generated. You will have to give this dcoument to jaypee and they will get this 1000 rs from government
            Hi guys,

My brOther had bought a flat in krescent homes 2.5 years back when it was launched. Jaypee quickly took 40% payment in 3 months. He way late in paying 2 nd installment by a month time and 3rd installment by a week as hdfc delayed the payment. He talked to jaypee and they said it's not an issue and they won't levy any late payment charge.

Since then there has hardly been any construction and they have been enjoying interest on that.

Today he received his next demand but at the same time he has also been charged an overdue amount + interest of 65 k which has come from nowhere.

This is sheer loot.

Can you guys please suggest what can be done to avoid this? He is totally pissed off....

Comment

Originally posted by bizarien View Post
              Hi guys,

He talked to jaypee and they said it's not an issue and they won't levy any late payment charge.
              Do you have any email or written confirmation to that effect?

In India companies (even govt) go back on their written words, and you are expecting a builder to honor a verbal commitment?

Comment

Hi guys,

My brOther had bought a flat in krescent homes 2.5 years back when it was launched. Jaypee quickly took 40% payment in 3 months. He way late in paying 2 nd installment by a month time and 3rd installment by a week as hdfc delayed the payment. He talked to jaypee and they said it's not an issue and they won't levy any late payment charge.

Since then there has hardly been any construction and they have been enjoying interest on that.

Today he received his next demand but at the same time he has also been charged an overdue amount + interest of 65 k which has come from nowhere.

This is sheer loot.

Can you guys please suggest what can be done to avoid this? He is totally pissed off....
                Dude over do the drama.
                If it is a clerical, get it corrected.
                1 week and 1 month delay and 65K ka interest?
                Pebble court khareeda hai kya?

Comment

The jp system calculates interest on a daily basis.

Rate of interest * amount payable * number of days past due

Try working it out. Jp currently charges 12% earlier this was 18%.

Since usually the values involved are large, It's quite possible to get this amount if the payment was delayed due to any reason.

The interest is added on at the next demand.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

Comment

Its a simple thing and not particular to JP

Its numbers and accounts - not something you leave on a casual friendly discussion. Casual friendly discussions do not supersede the SAP system calculating interest

Why dont you - from time to time - ask for your SOAs from the customer care reps (they reply with this in 2-3 hours), and keep checking from time to time that all-izz-welll

2.5 saal se check nahin kiya, really - what do you expect anyone to say

Comment

It depends on the reason why HDFC delayed. If the paper work in not complete between HDFC and Jaypee then its not your problem. As long as you have deposited loan cheque to the builder on time and you have the receipt of the same.

Jaypee will waive off the payment and they did honour a verbal commitment in my case as i faced a similar issue. That's another thing that they may take time to do so.

Hi guys,

This is sheer loot.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X