What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How was the meeting Aviral?
    CommentQuote
  • I have a flat in Kube. As people here know, the construction has come to a standstill. Can somebody tell me more about the following:
    What i can do here? I have already written to them.
    I am planning to go there again and meet senior officials. Who should i meet?
    I had read that i can file a complaint with CCI.
    What would be the financial cost of doing so?
    Is that a one tine cost or would it involve continuous litigation costs?
    How much time would it take to file the complaint?
    Would the complaint cause Jaypee to sit up and take notice?
    Are Kube buyers eligible to make the complaint? (In the sense, that i got a unit in this project only in 2012. The PAL says possession in 36 months. Which Jaypee has already changed to 54 months. Can this be the basis of the complaint?)

Are any group meetings planned for a meetup with the Jaypee officials?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravkm
    I have a flat in Kube. As people here know, the construction has come to a standstill. Can somebody tell me more about the following:
    Are Kube buyers eligible to make the complaint? (In the sense, that i got a unit in this project only in 2012. The PAL says possession in 36 months. Which Jaypee has already changed to 54 months. Can this be the basis of the complaint?)

Try to meet Mr. Ajit Kumar, anyone below that of no use... Although meeting him alone will not change anything unless Kube owners unite and go as a group.
    Filing CCI will cost you ~5K. In your complaint, mark the pain-points...
    Its a one time cost. Please go through CCI website Competition Commission of India - Home
    CCI already started investigation against JP.

KnightsCourt owners are scheduled to meet Sachin Gaur on 11th October, meeting is not yet confirmed from JP's side.
    CommentQuote
  • is there any speed up in construction activities since 30th revolt or its just d same situation of indifference
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Has anyone received any letter from Jaypee regarding the KPA tower possession.

Please let me know as I have a unit in KPA 14.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard KPA will be delivered by end of 2015 but still waiting for the letter from Jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Non GC is all set to be a MESS

GC side is the Only area one should buy in Jaypee and that too BE PREAPRED FOR POSSESION FOR RTM BY 2020

Progress is TOO SLOW IN WISHTOWN....Jaypee has blown away the money in all nonsense like F1 tRACK ETC ETC

Sad to see state of affairs in Wishtown

VERY BAD PRGRESS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinmsit
    Guys,

Has anyone received any letter from Jaypee regarding the KPA tower possession.

Please let me know as I have a unit in KPA 14.

I have a flat in Tower 2 of KPA....i did not receive a letter but i wrote to them and they replied back saying tentative possession of my tower would be Q3 2015. Tower 2 is among those towers that are ahead than others in terms of construction.

I although think possession before 2016 would not be possible.

If you want you can also write to them - and know the status of your tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for the update.

Sent from my Nexus 5
    CommentQuote
  • I saw the site yesterday. Labour deployed in the towers is tooooo less compared to the work left. Most of this little labour on this site was in towers where roof shaft has not been put. Tried clicking some pictures but was stopped by a man on the site who said he represents jaypee and not from any contractor. Asked him for updates on the project and this is what his PoV
    1. Excavation for kba and orchards started together. Progress is to be seen . Kba has given fastest construction in wish town
    2. Ahluwalia, comp, and bl goyal are the 3 contractors for this project. Ahluwalia has the highest number of towers. About 11 out of the 22. Comp has towers 15-18 and the rest with goyal.
    3. Jaypee has not given any orders to slow down the work at least in kba right now. Contractors have overachieved the construction target. This guy was even expecting his performance bonus to come shortly
    4. Some towers have started plaster work and door frames, shuttering job etc
    5. Possession will be given in 1.5 years from today

I then went to the site office to meet a direct sales representative. Luckily I found a friend working for jaypee and asked for his PoV. His views were:
    1. No property in noida and g noida like wt when completed but there is a huge 'when' attached
    2. Would not invest his own money in jaypee.
    3. Company has debt problem but is trying to reduce it. Salary comes every month unlike unitech but is coming later than usual
    4. Company did well in jaiprakash gaur days but the third generation comprises of many cousin sisters and brothers. Everyone wants decision making power and this leads to conflicts within the management. No unity in Management
    5. Construction is slow as jaypee gives headaches to contractors in giving payment. Some contractors have struggled to take payments of as low as 1 crore from jaypee for 1-2 years
    6. L and t is out of kube coz of payment issues and is only working on few towers in orchards

All in all he advised me not to invest here coz of the risk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravkm
    I have a flat in Kube. As people here know, the construction has come to a standstill. Can somebody tell me more about the following:

if u seriously willing to file into CCI, ? THEN CONTACT ME,
    ITS NOT A CHILD PLAY
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Hi All,

To further our cause (in addition to the ongoing Protest, Media releases and Legal consultations w.r.t. JP), we have joined our hands with various buyers / association representing different builder in NCR. This is not a formal body or association. This is just a simple banner with the tagline #giveusourhomes

As a flagship initiative, we are doing a grand march from GIP to Filmcity, Noida on 1-11-14.

a) Background of the banner: http://www.noidaforum.com/ncr-home-buyers-unite-under-the-common-banner-giveusourhomes/
    b) Link for registration: https://www.facebook.com/events/369728779851086/

Thanks
    JAYPEE BUYERS CORE TEAM
    CommentQuote
  • Aviral - some small tidbits I got from a relative (who worked with the JP group for long) - within the group, the 30th August agitation has had a pretty major effect.

Apparently, JP Gaur got very upset and pulled up his sons - 'tumne mera nak katwa diya' etc

Point is, what you guys did has definitely had an impact and while it is too early to say JP has woken up - the combined effect is far more desirable than had we done nothing

We were also discussing that a follow-up meeting would be very very desirous (key aspect is more presence) - a lot more media etc

Focus of-course being delivery along with other key aspects (for which I think court has to be approached)

Also, JP is facing a lot of trouble in terms of settling their debts, which everyone knows. While their priority may be that (last news is debt has increased to 72000 CR), we should not give them any breathing space for them to think we are second in line.

Net net - we must mobilize WITH STRENGTH IN NUMBERS and with MEDIA, with real THREATS or of actual LITIGATION

I think its great you are joining hands and protesting as above, but a JP specific show of strength, as well coordinated as last time - is really required

Just my humble opinion!
    CommentQuote
  • Also - one more thing we need to focus on is getting hold of as-built/as-approved plans.

The plans that are there on the site or provided in the PAL are totally outdated and bear little resemblance with reality.

This may also help us challenge any super area increase as well
    CommentQuote
  • Bad days gone guys. Draft has been issued with proper notification for NGT issue on bird santuary, ohhla.
    CommentQuote