Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Hi,

Has anyone paid TDS online.
    My query is whether TDS to be deducted will be 1% on (Demand + Svc tax) or (Demand).

When I spoke to Jaypee's CRM - they say deduct 1% on (Demand+Svc Tax) while when I checked with Loan provider HDFC Ltd, they say deduct TDS on Demand amount only.
    Not sure who is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
      My friend, i am here to help from my experience. Of you dont like being helped please ignore my comment.

Also Please ask for details of this increase. You will know the policy too. No rocket science.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
      My friend if you really want to help please tell me whom to talk to in Jaypee office.

if you think that I did not spend hours at Jaypee office asking them to explain to me my statement of account, I think you are reaching to an unfair conclusion, and I have no idea how you are reaching it. So in a way your comment is not helping at all.

So far, the experience of dealing with personnel at Jaypee office has been awful. May be you could really help and guide me to some sane and intelligent official, who've got a bit of understanding.

Comment

i understand ur apathy...but if interest amount remains unpaid for a long time it is bound to attract additional interest...even banks do that..if you dont pay emi for 6 months..they add interest to your outstanding every month and charge further interest on entire outstanding..

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
        I disagree. They have charged interest on interest. I am not sure where you get 100% surety from. I have a statement of accounts to prove that. The interest charge in 2011 for 19 delays was 58k. In 2013, when the statement was received in 2013...it became 63k. This is interest on interest. I don't know how you understand this concept.

Since you are aware of internal policies of jaypee...may be you could help, and get it reversed?

Comment

This is great news -

MUMBAI: In what would be the biggest signal of a revival of strategic foreign interest in distressed Indian power firms after a long hiatus, Abu Dhabi government's flagship public utility holding company Abu Dhabi Water & Electric Authority (ADWEA) has emerged as the frontrunner to acquire two mega operating hydro-power projects in Himachal Pradesh from the diversified infrastructure conglomerate Jaypee Group.

Jaypee's listed power arm Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (JPVL) - also the country's largest private sector hydro-power producer with 1.7 giga watts (GW) operational capacity -- is in advance negotiations with ADWEA and its underlying operating companies to sell the 300 mega watts (MW) Baspa II and the 1000 MW Karcham Wangtoo project on the Sutlej river for around Rs 12,000 - Rs 13,000 crore ($1.84 -$2 billion at Rs 65/dollar conversion), said multiple sources involved. The total project cost for the two is close to Rs 8900 crore, which includes Rs 2600 crore equity

Abu Dhabi's utility co ADWEA to acquire Jaypee’s hydro assets in Himachal for $2 billion - The Economic Times

Comment

This is enough money to complete the Noida WT and mush more.

Comment

Most of the Jaypee Projects are delayed. How Jaypee will settle interest on late possession of the premises/land.

In above communication Jaypee is charging 12% interest p.a. on delayed payment and as said by aabansal that “if we if interest amount remains unpaid for a long time it is bound to attract additional interest...even banks do that..if you dont pay emi for 6 months..they add interest to your outstanding every month and charge further interest on entire outstanding.”

Than in this manner will Jaypee pay the delayed interest to the buyers.

Comment

Hello Guys,

Need Help!!!!

I just completed buying an apartment .
                I paid to Seller = 25Lakh
                Total remaining to builder = 30Lakh

The payment to seller is already done.
                I just came to know that I should have deducted TDS from the amount to seller but I didnt.

What should I do???

Comment

Originally posted by SherSingh View Post
                  Hello Guys,

Need Help!!!!

I just completed buying an apartment .
                  I paid to Seller = 25Lakh
                  Total remaining to builder = 30Lakh

The payment to seller is already done.
                  I just came to know that I should have deducted TDS from the amount to seller but I didnt.

What should I do???
                  SherSingh it appears your initial understanding with the seller does not include 1% TDS, you have limited or no choice but to pay the 1%.

You should have included the TDS bit in the understanding / agreement and that it will be deducted....hence no choice but tp pay....

Comment

Originally posted by grassik View Post
                    SherSingh it appears your initial understanding with the seller does not include 1% TDS, you have limited or no choice but to pay the 1%.

You should have included the TDS bit in the understanding / agreement and that it will be deducted....hence no choice but tp pay....
                    Out of below, which all would be included to calculate 50lacs?
                    Car Parking
                    IDC
                    EDC
                    Electric sub station
                    LEASE RENT
                    CLUB+MEMBERSHIP
                    Maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by grassik View Post

Sellar pays all the money paid by buyer including service tax thaen why not tds.I am in a process of selling my unit for which I have received advance and full payment is awaited. Will jp official ask fortds at the time of transfer

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X