What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is it a Draft or a final Notification ? I could not understand the word Draft here ...

Also as per Jaypee 4000 units will be offered possession once NGT issue will be formally cleared in next six months. Lets see if they stick to their commitment .

Dragoman
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    is it a Draft or a final Notification ? I could not understand the word Draft here ...

Also as per Jaypee 4000 units will be offered possession once NGT issue will be formally cleared in next six months. Lets see if they stick to their commitment .

Dragoman

The fact that it is on national gazette and that they have a map in the end showing the area restricted with some wording somewhere about 1.27kms... i think is pretty good. Baaki it is sarkaari way of doing things so they have wording about asking for any objections from any parties etc but i believe Modi govt. has made its intentions absolutely clear and which in short is that environmental clearances cannot hold progress and development so i believe this is it...There was too much money riding on this decision so the outcome is not surprising at all...but nevertheless a huge sigh of relief...

Diwali gift i say...
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hold thy horses sir. Notification is asking is anybody has objections then report... the team who raised this issue will not accept this boundary and will file objection. It may go back to court where they by and large should clear far distances and work on 1-2 km range. Only time will tell... I am waiting for my PVH unit..

Originally Posted by BryanAdams
    The fact that it is on national gazette and that they have a map in the end showing the area restricted with some wording somewhere about 1.27kms... i think is pretty good. Baaki it is sarkaari way of doing things so they have wording about asking for any objections from any parties etc but i believe Modi govt. has made its intentions absolutely clear and which in short is that environmental clearances cannot hold progress and development so i believe this is it...There was too much money riding on this decision so the outcome is not surprising at all...but nevertheless a huge sigh of relief...

Diwali gift i say...
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by nitinitin
    Hold thy horses sir. Notification is asking is anybody has objections then report... the team who raised this issue will not accept this boundary and will file objection. It may go back to court where they by and large should clear far distances and work on 1-2 km range. Only time will tell... I am waiting for my PVH unit..

Who is the expert the guys who raised the issue and going to further raise objection or 2 states engineers and PWD department who took months to come to conclusion. they can do whatever they like but NGT has very limited options after MOEF notification, For them reprieve can only come if SC stay the notification and chances are unlikely.
    This is detailed notification and I am sure Govt. would have done their homework.
    CommentQuote
  • Great initiatives from Aug 30th team ... for more on these initiatives.

checkout
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaypee.greens.wishtown.noida/
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I hope so they must have done the groundwork and have an solid basis or expert recommendation with some linked and logical reasoning..

Aapke munh main ghee shakkar!!

Originally Posted by Redhat
    Who is the expert the guys who raised the issue and going to further raise objection or 2 states engineers and PWD department who took months to come to conclusion. they can do whatever they like but NGT has very limited options after MOEF notification, For them reprieve can only come if SC stay the notification and chances are unlikely.
    This is detailed notification and I am sure Govt. would have done their homework.
    CommentQuote
  • Today's TOI said debt is upto 81k CR.

What the hell is happening? Last year it had come to 50 something K Cr after they had sold a few K Cr

And post powerplant sale it had to come to 35k or Cr....manageable numbers??

But the debt just goes up northward, uncontrolled

Banks are really putting pressure and so should we.

Comeon guys lets quickly do a round 2. This time in front of Manoj Gaur and JP Gaurs houses.

Hit them where it hurts.

We must take this on total war footing if we want our homes.

JP was doing everything right from 2010-2013 and now they seem to be doing everything wrong.

Weve got to step up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Today's TOI said debt is upto 81k CR.

What the hell is happening? Last year it had come to 50 something K Cr after they had sold a few K Cr

Comeon guys lets quickly do a round 2. This time in front of Manoj Gaur and JP Gaurs houses.

Hit them where it hurts.

JP was doing everything right from 2010-2013 and now they seem to be doing everything wrong.

Weve got to step up

Sir,
    This is an example of a classic debt-trap.
    Btw, What are your golf-buddies ( jp top executives ) saying these days ?
    I hope now you understand that like an average joe, most of these top executives have no idea of what a debt trap is ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Sir,
    What are your golf-buddies ( jp top executives ) saying these days ?

I have one buddy who is in a position of any note in JP.

He is saying that delivery will 100% happen

But you will agree that numbers were meant to decrease at this rate and not increase.

Frankly I dont give a flying f*** what happens with the group as long as WT is delivered and thats the reason we need to initiate August 30th part II.

We'll be the 'last man standing' in JPs list of groups to please if we dont take matters very seriously, as a collective, in our own hands
    CommentQuote
  • Nor does Mr Gaur know what's the financial position of his various companies.
    If you were to ask him what's the outstanding liabilities of Jaypee, he wouldn't be able to answer and instead would refer to news stories etc. ROFL
    There are a bunch of yes men in Jaypee and anyone even remotely competant knows what's best for him ie. stay quiet and start sending out resumes when the ship really sinks

We'll be the 'last man standing' in JPs list of groups to please if we dont take matters very seriously, as a collective, in our own hands

First IN to invest funds & Last out (FILO) to get return on claims. I have already warned about same couple weeks back.First IN to invest funds & Last out (FILO) to get return on claims. I have already warned about same couple weeks back.First IN to invest funds & Last out (FILO) to get return on claims. I have already warned about same couple weeks back.First IN to invest funds & Last out (FILO) to get return on claims. I have already warned about same couple weeks back.First IN to invest funds & Last out (FILO) to get return on claims. I have already warned about same couple weeks back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Sir,
    This is an example of a classic debt-trap.
    Btw, What are your golf-buddies ( jp top executives ) saying these days ?
    I hope now you understand that like an average joe, most of these top executives have no idea of what a debt trap is ?

Ashish - however u run numbers debt cannot increase by 60% in one year.

10-15-20% yes if you make no payments. But they did sell last year and after selling 15k Cr every year - they would hv made it down to good levels.

That is what top financial people wrote last year...if u want me to dig those clips

Golf buddies, well - you're welcome to your sarcasm, or whatever, but the matter is wholly more serious at this stage
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Today's TOI said debt is upto 81k CR.

Hit them where it hurts.

Weve got to step up

Agree with you Dinesh, just to add my view, Protest alone will not suffice, should accompany with CCI and consumer forum (National/State) complaints....
    We set up a meeting with Sachin Gaur (who is in charge of GC side of wishtown) on 18th Oct (tomottow) for KnightsCourt at 11 AM at Annapurna.. Lets see...
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh

lets all meet at 10:45 am tomorrow at jp

discuss d course of action whether to take legal course to get our glof course and to make inroads for our flat delivery of course

escrow account or whatever needed lets take a decision
    CommentQuote
  • I can come at 1pm. Or anytime whole day after that. We could catch up with Yash's group on how they went on.

Hope some folks from the core group can also come
    CommentQuote
  • ok lets fix at 1:30 tomorrow

Aviral

bro will u accompany and may call others

we have a small group of 10-11 garden isle I may call them as well if required
    CommentQuote