What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Right - will be there at 1:30.
    CommentQuote
  • all other interested may pls respond

dinesh whether we need to have a group or something where contacts can b shared for better communication for now n future actions
    CommentQuote
  • I think lets not reinvent the wheel. DTPOWS and Aviral's core group are doing a fine job. I am hoping that we could help & support them in whatever manner is best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I think lets not reinvent the wheel. DTPOWS and Aviral's core group are doing a fine job. I am hoping that we could help & support them in whatever manner is best.

Knights has 85+ members and already extending support to DTPOWS group...
    CommentQuote
  • Thats great Yash. All the best for tomorrow. Would be great to meet you. Hopefully you'd be there till 1:30. Ill drop my number to you and DC bro so we can connect tomorrow
    CommentQuote
    Ashish - however u run numbers debt cannot increase by 60% in one year.

10-15-20% yes if you make no payments. But they did sell last year and after selling 15k Cr every year - they would hv made it down to good levels.

That is what top financial people wrote last year...if u want me to dig those clips

Golf buddies, well - you're welcome to your sarcasm, or whatever, but the matter is wholly more serious at this stage

Dinesh,
    I agree with you completely on numbers, unless there is some kind of satyam story going in, I cannot see how can these numbers can come up. May be TOI got it worng.
    CommentQuote
  • Right - September updates are available on website
    CommentQuote
    Thats great Yash. All the best for tomorrow. Would be great to meet you. Hopefully you'd be there till 1:30. Ill drop my number to you and DC bro so we can connect tomorrow

ok lets do it in dis way

u share ur no and lets assemble at jp 1:30
    CommentQuote
    Today's TOI said debt is upto 81k CR.

What the hell is happening? Last year it had come to 50 something K Cr after they had sold a few K Cr

And post powerplant sale it had to come to 35k or Cr....manageable numbers??

But the debt just goes up northward, uncontrolled

Banks are really putting pressure and so should we.

Comeon guys lets quickly do a round 2. This time in front of Manoj Gaur and JP Gaurs houses.

Hit them where it hurts.

We must take this on total war footing if we want our homes.

JP was doing everything right from 2010-2013 and now they seem to be doing everything wrong.

Weve got to step up

Yes I saw this and something is seriously wrong here - probably pledged shares problem or serious scam/corporate misgovernace problem cannot be ruled out.

81000 crore will wipe out 90% of entire net worth of Jaypee. Entire margin of safety gone.

This is shit serious.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Yes I saw this and something is seriously wrong here - probably pledged shares problem or serious scam/corporate misgovernace problem cannot be ruled out.

81000 crore will wipe out 90% of entire net worth of Jaypee. Entire margin of safety gone.

This is shit serious.

venky

in d worst case scenario if jp goes bankrupt then what will happen to projects like wishtown where thousands of people r involved

how will d delivery happen
    CommentQuote
  • is there such a case happened before and what was d come out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    venky

in d worst case scenario if jp goes bankrupt then what will happen to projects like wishtown where thousands of people r involved

how will d delivery happen

Association along with creditors which will be of three types has to approach courts and ask for getting projects transferred and then get it completed using fresh funds.

The 3 types of creditors will be banks which have given home loans who will be on our side and then the banks and vendors of JP infratech on the other side trying to recover their loans.

Usually the big bank and pvt equity creditors will take over project as a going concern but there is no previous example of bankruptcy on such a big company. Usually only fly by night operators run away and in those cases buyers were small time and mostly lost money and flat.

This is a different situation but I doubt if it will come to that - someone will lend money or get pvt equity in and rescue the project. Infratech will just have to sell land at discount to real value - that is all.

But there will be long delay and it will become a sub prime flat with low price. Nobody will want to buy a flat in a bankrupt project. So investors will get reduced returns.

HCC Lavasa is best example. Green brigade stalled it. Investors stuck without exit. End users stuck without delivery. Still waiting. In the long run of 15 years things will work out for them.

End users need not bother.

Having DTPOWS ready will help in such situations.
    CommentQuote
  • IfJP have been diverting funds recd from flat buyers, to alternative uses other than construction of said flats, does that amount to fraud?

Is that how the courts might look at it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Association along with creditors which will be of three types has to approach courts and ask for getting projects transferred and then get it completed using fresh funds.

The 3 types of creditors will be banks which have given home loans who will be on our side and then the banks and vendors of JP infratech on the other side trying to recover their loans.

Usually the big bank and pvt equity creditors will take over project as a going concern but there is no previous example of bankruptcy on such a big company. Usually only fly by night operators run away and in those cases buyers were small time and mostly lost money and flat.

This is a different situation but I doubt if it will come to that - someone will lend money or get pvt equity in and rescue the project. Infratech will just have to sell land at discount to real value - that is all.

But there will be long delay and it will become a sub prime flat with low price. Nobody will want to buy a flat in a bankrupt project. So investors will get reduced returns.

HCC Lavasa is best example. Green brigade stalled it. Investors stuck without exit. End users stuck without delivery. Still waiting. In the long run of 15 years things will work out for them.

End users need not bother.

Having DTPOWS ready will help in such situations.

Venky why you resigned from DTPOWS ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    IfJP have been diverting funds recd from flat buyers, to alternative uses other than construction of said flats, does that amount to fraud?

Is that how the courts might look at it?

Jaypee buyers money is used in interest payment. Find a way that what we pay is going to contractor in charge of construction. Feeling worried seeing the situation.
    CommentQuote