Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by aabansal View Post
    jaypee has gained more than 50% from the lows of 28 witnessed last month...markets realizing they overdid the correction
    That is the beauty as well as ugliness of share market.
    And also one of the reason why not to link share market with RE always...
    And also the reason why RE is better investment option than share market... less fluctuation and also most of the time no downwards movement... but sometime phase of breather (or some of us call it stagnancy/ downtrend)..

Comment

What are the pre-verifications required to be carried out for a buyer in Jaypee resale deal...?? Seniors pls advise...

Comment

just checkout the photocopy of pal so that you are assured of login price , unit no and payment plan .
        then have the latest account statement from jaypee so that you are exactly aware of what has been paid till now and if any interest pending on the unit .
        Rest I think is straight forward in jaypee you need to make a draft of 25000 in favour of jaypee and they will issue a noc after that and you can take a appointment for transfer before noc expire and make all the payment on day of transfer and you are good to go .

Comment

What are the prevailing rates of a good location 3BHK unit in lower floors preferably 1st or 2nd in Shaurya Klassic. Any suggestions are welcome

Comment

Klassic-A-10 Finishing works almost completed Handover to FMG will start status upadated on jaypee website , guys be ready for possesion

Comment

Originally posted by susa69 View Post
              What are the prevailing rates of a good location 3BHK unit in lower floors preferably 1st or 2nd in Shaurya Klassic. Any suggestions are welcome
              4300-4400 min i guess

Comment

Kosmos

Hurray. Finally 3 towers are ready for posessions and will be handed over soon, tower 7, 9 and one more. confirmed news from jaypee rep.

Comment

Originally posted by dheerajg77 View Post
                  Hurray. Finally 3 towers are ready for posessions and will be handed over soon, tower 7, 9 and one more. confirmed news from jaypee rep.
                  Soon? - 3-6 months minimum, this state was at PC 1-4 1 year before actual possession was announced. And really, site and surroundings for Kosmos/Klassic have a ton of things to be done before possession. While I am quite excited - I would tone down any such expectations for 3-6 months (ps - I had visited 7-8 days back)
                  Attached Files

Comment

also for tower 9, status is showing as handed over for FMG. Any idea what FMG means?

Comment

Originally posted by dheerajg77 View Post
                      also for tower 9, status is showing as handed over for FMG. Any idea what FMG means?
                      AFAIK - Facilities Management Group

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X