Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

From end user point of view and also from investor POV, good to be invested on the project which are completing in last phase, considering that all labour and disturbance will be out by that time. However, have negatives also like interest on loan, mainly in DP and sub- vention lolly pops taken earlier

Comment

News i pciked up from another thread i follow:

I got qmail from lodha about 1% tds .

Good news is lodha is ready to pay 1%tds just we have to give authorization letter to lodha.mere 50000. Baj gaye

It is not your money that you saved.You are under legal obligation to deduct 1% amount of total CV payble to seller ie Lodha and deposit that account in IT dept.

Since you did not deduct that amount , Lodha is depositing that amount (1% from CV received from you)..

It is the purchaser who has to deduct 1 % of CV (payble to seller) and deposit as tax and issue certificate generated online from IT dept.

It is not your money that you saved.You are under legal obligation to deduct 1% amount of total CV payble to seller ie Lodha and deposit that account in IT dept.

Since you did not deduct that amount , Lodha is depositing that amount (1% from CV received from you)..

It is the purchaser who has to deduct 1 % of CV (payble to seller) and deposit as tax and issue certificate generated online from IT dept.

Comment

I have a feeling that Golf course side of WT will be truly livable end of 2014 onwards before that its just a compromise with so much going on around you. Given this i think orchards, kube are pretty smart purchases. Possession to come only once most projects are handed over.

This point is also reflected in the pricing of the projects. If you compare vis a vis ATS 93 A, WT still has 3 to 4 years to go before it reaches that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
          Good one!! I am going to plagiarise this one with your permission of course.
          Please go ahead. Thanks for asking and liking
          Dinesh does not seem to have liked it

Comment

Good news is lodha is ready to pay 1%tds just we have to give authorization letter to lodha.mere 50000. Baj gaye

Jaypee should also provide this service free of charge.

They already have our PAN number - they just have to deposit the TDS for us and provide the numbers for our tax returns

After all we are paying a service tax of some 2-3 Lakhs - there should be some service also
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Well said, Venky.
              Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

IMO the basic purpose of the 1%TDS deposit is to lock the transaction so that black transaction is reduced. Later on builder claims this amount from govt. If builder is paying 1% of the demand on behalf of buyer (showing transaction slip) then it's fine. But if the builder is taking black amount and avoid paying 1% TDS then the purpose get defeat. In india, every rule has loophole and indian know how to exploit that. In resale market, how many buyers depositing 1% of the total transaction amount (if above 50 lacs)??

Comment

There is buzz in JP WT Noida group (link below) that possesion is given for 3 towers in Kosmos. Can anybody verify the same, here.

Yahoo! Groups

Comment

As per Jaypee website only status of one tower shows - Hand over to FMG.

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
                    There is buzz in JP WT Noida group (link below) that possesion is given for 3 towers in Kosmos. Can anybody verify the same, here.

Yahoo! Groups

Comment

few towers ready for hand over in Kosmos and few in Pavilion Heights.. Things are shaping up now in WT....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X