What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Possession to Unitech UGCC ki bhi 1 din hogi for sure... But when?? that's the main question....
    LOL
    CommentQuote
  • My office is near sector 137 .. just went for a drive and saw the projects .. concrete jungle I must say no privacy between flats no openness .. extremely congested .. similar is the condition for 143 .. then checked jaypee non gc ..a trace better in terms of openness ..

    But then I went to
    GC side and its no doubt the best property in noida .. well planned but yes not Well Executed .. jaypee has just ruined it with this delay .. but whenever delivered u will find more buyers for jaypee gc then sellers ..



    Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dragoman
    My office is near sector 137 .. just went for a drive and saw the projects .. concrete jungle I must say no privacy between flats no openness .. extremely congested .. similar is the condition for 143 .. then checked jaypee non gc ..a trace better in terms of openness ..

    But then I went to
    GC side and its no doubt the best property in noida .. well planned but yes not Well Executed .. jaypee has just ruined it with this delay .. but whenever delivered u will find more buyers for jaypee gc then sellers ..



    Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

    Gc is luxury property. It slows down more in bear markets and shoots up more in bull markets.

    Buyers are better off and can bear slow down and delay.

    Jp will not deliver GC side in bear market. Price in resale will be close to launch prices and investors will suffer. They will go slow. Investors also cannot sell and wont want delivery. Better for investor to tolerate delay till they can sell at huge profits
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Possession to Unitech UGCC ki bhi 1 din hogi for sure... But when?? that's the main question....
    LOL



    In Jaypee's case the question is no longer when... But now the question is if ever it will happen.... With 81000 debt it is just a wisker away from going belly up.... All that asset value talk.... It's is no longer 40% higher in terms of value over total debt...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, pls help me with some senior person's number or email id of jaypee..i have a unit in kosmos...need something urgently but these guys are not responding at all..im banging my head against wall it seems!! :(
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55863

    Please be there with family at 3 pm on 1st Nov at GIP Noida - peace march to film city
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Good god - these people are MAD. They are pledging 35k cr investment in MP - contractors ko chalane ke paise nahin hai - interest is mounting and they go and make such statements:

    Jaypee Group chairman JP Gaur talked about his long association with MP. He pledged an investment of Rs. 35,000 crore in different sectors including building a smart city in Rewa. He also talked about his journey from rags to riches and how he was always full of confidence while bidding for a project even though the project used to be many times the balance sheet of the company.

    Madhya Pradesh: Essel pledges to create smart cities - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • they shd spare just 2000-3000 crore and deliver complete WT within 3-4 years

    is it a big thing for them

    where is d intent thousand of us looking at them in anticipation
    CommentQuote
  • I think having milked most from WT, Jaypee has no interest left in WT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    they shd spare just 2000-3000 crore and deliver complete WT within 3-4 years

    is it a big thing for them

    where is d intent thousand of us looking at them in anticipation


    these days it seems builders dont care about their reputation :(
    Jaypee's reputation would skyrocket to new heights if they deliver full WT (specially GC side) even within 2-3 yrs .. but no .. it seems they just dont care :(
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Fellow Buyers,


    In a move that could prove to be a game-changer against Jaypee, the consolidation of home buyers under the umbrella aggregation, NCR Home Buyer’s, will certainly reconfigure the builder-buyer equation and leverage the combined strength of aggrieved parties.

    The buyer’s group has planned a peace march on Saturday, 1st November at 3.00 PMstarting from the Great India Place Mall, NOIDA, and ending at Film City in the form of a human chain to draw national attention and make ourselves heard on the issues”

    Details as here under. Please join with-family. Looking forward for your continued support

    NCR Home Buyer
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singhpushkar
    Dear Fellow Buyers,


    In a move that could prove to be a game-changer against Jaypee, the consolidation of home buyers under the umbrella aggregation, NCR Home Buyer’s, will certainly reconfigure the builder-buyer equation and leverage the combined strength of aggrieved parties.

    The buyer’s group has planned a peace march on Saturday, 1st November at 3.00 PMstarting from the Great India Place Mall, NOIDA, and ending at Film City in the form of a human chain to draw national attention and make ourselves heard on the issues”

    Details as here under. Please join with-family. Looking forward for your continued support

    NCR Home Buyer



    To add to what my friend has suggested here, 1st November will be a massive day in the history of NCR real estate. On this day, We STAND UP against endless project delays after taking our money.... We STAND UP against one side agreements. We STAND UP against one sided delay penalty clauses. We STAND UP for our homes, for our future, for children's future.

    I can promise that we will not rest until we change life's...life's of people like us who are reeling under the pressure of paying huge EMI for loans which are not being used to build their homes.

    We will change lifes....... Life's of builders who have very conveniently used your loans as cheap capital to fund their own greed and ambitions...... It depends on you if you really want to be part of this change or you want To continue to proudly pay EMI's for your beloved Builder.

    While you may give it a miss and continue with usual family movie or weekend outing there are several newspapers which think otherwise so please WAKE UP and prove them write.

    http://tennews.in/giveusourhomes-peace-march-by-home-buyers-group-from-great-india-place-mall/

    http://www.noidaforum.com/ncr-home-buyers-group-announces-massive-peace-march-on-november-1st/

    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/real-estate/news/consumer-activism-buoyed-by-social-media-and-pro-consumer-courts-homebuyers-take-on-errant-builders/articleshow/44903267.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Advisory for Tomorrow 1st Nov Peace March @GIP Noida 3pm. Please join with-family in black outfits.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Today i saw some labour putting up a banner saying Nirman Sadan on top of the new commercial building in front of kalypso on main expressway. Looks like the jaypee office is ready. Jaypee has used money from customers in things like these - F1 track, cricket stadium, yamunaexpressway. Everything delivered except the flats!!!

    In other news, I heard that a bullet train will start from Delhi to Agra cutting the travel time down to 1.5 hours. So people who will take the train will avoid taking the yamunaexpressway and hence avoid toll charges. Therefore reduction of income for jaypee infra tech
    CommentQuote
  • YE was planned with lot of development in mind .. but UP shit politics ruined it ... its a world class expressway and jaypee is a quality developer .. but bad politics horrible management over ambition ruined it ..

    Where is the proposed airport night safari IT parks sez etc .. all dusted .. so as the development of this area ..

    It had the true potential to be near to dubai singapore of india ..

    For nirman sadan I think they are vacating thier current sec 128 office soon as lot of commercials is planned on that land .. so may be the hurry ..

    But yes ridiculous of them of not giving flat buyers the possession and using this money in other areas ..




    Sent from my GT-I8552 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote