What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy

In other news, I heard that a bullet train will start from Delhi to Agra cutting the travel time down to 1.5 hours. So people who will take the train will avoid taking the yamunaexpressway and hence avoid toll charges. Therefore reduction of income for jaypee infra tech

There is no bullet train going to run anywhere in UP. It is just a faster train on the existing track.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    There is no bullet train going to run anywhere in UP. It is just a faster train on the existing track.

yeah similar to the lines of bhopal shatabdi - these things are normal to come - in terms of railways we still living in 1980s

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy

In other news, I heard that a bullet train will start from Delhi to Agra cutting the travel time down to 1.5 hours. So people who will take the train will avoid taking the yamunaexpressway and hence avoid toll charges. Therefore reduction of income for jaypee infra tech

First thing, it will take years to build bullet train and tracks for it. The normal tracks that are currently being used are not suitable for bullet train.

Second, going by your logic, the traffic on delhi road should reduce after metro came into existence. Aisa hua to nahin. How many people prefer to go to office by metro? I beleive if someone can afford a car to drive to office then he/she will drive to office by car and not by metro.

Second, people going to agra from delhi are on family vacation. they would prefer to have their own vehicle. This is Indian mentality similar to above example of a person driving to office by car because he/she can afford to drive a car. If I am travelling alone I will take the taj express, or shatabadi, or bullet train if it comes into existence. If I am travelling with family I will prefer to drive to Agra.

And, for those who work in Agra and live in delhi, aka daily traveller, they will not prefer bullet train. Bcos they want a cheap mode of transport which is none other than the ever gold taj express which leaves at 7:15 am (Nizammudin) and arrives at 9:45 (Raja Ki Mandi).

If Jaypee intended to finish the project then he could have done it. He has no intention, and that is the problem.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=56146https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=56147

Live pics from the protest
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers march against delay in flat delivery - The Times of India

The protest is not covered the way it should have been .. The above article is small and also does not name any builder .. I believe the builders have suppressed the news.. Its difficult to get media coverage because most of the builders are the customers of the media agencies and they get so much revenues from builders through advertisements .. I think social media is our last resort to spread such news ..
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=56199
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    Buyers march against delay in flat delivery - The Times of India

The protest is not covered the way it should have been .. The above article is small and also does not name any builder .. I believe the builders have suppressed the news.. Its difficult to get media coverage because most of the builders are the customers of the media agencies and they get so much revenues from builders through advertisements .. I think social media is our last resort to spread such news ..

I do agree with you. Media coverage is quite poor. Imo jaypee buyer should focus on agitation infront gaurs office to create a real mark.
    CommentQuote
  • On a side note it does look that the Mahagun story was right. Got this message today ' Mahagun is coming with Golf Centric Villas in Jaypee Wish Town. Sizes: 2500 sq ft- 3BHK, 3300 sq ft-4BHK & 4800 sq ft ( Duplex)- 5BHK, with BSP of Rs 7900 psf, with Rs 400 psf inaugural discount, View PLC: Rs 250 psf, other charges: Rs 300 psf & Car park of Rs 5 Lakh. Its a G+45 floor building with one unit per floor & club on 40th floor along with Infinity Pool. Booking by via of 5% DD in favor of, “ Mahagun India Pvt Ltd”.'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    On a side note it does look that the Mahagun story was right. Got this message today ' Mahagun is coming with Golf Centric Villas in Jaypee Wish Town. Sizes: 2500 sq ft- 3BHK, 3300 sq ft-4BHK & 4800 sq ft ( Duplex)- 5BHK, with BSP of Rs 7900 psf, with Rs 400 psf inaugural discount, View PLC: Rs 250 psf, other charges: Rs 300 psf & Car park of Rs 5 Lakh. Its a G+45 floor building with one unit per floor & club on 40th floor along with Infinity Pool. Booking by via of 5% DD in favor of, “ Mahagun India Pvt Ltd”.'

I also got d same msg

dinesh it may b for their 150 sec project

dont know if its in WT
    CommentQuote
  • ohhh didnt read ur msg completely

did d msg mentioned jaypee explicitly ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes they are launching in so called wish town. They bought land from Jp
    CommentQuote
  • ohh I think its a gud news for WT overall

jp getting money
    not launching new project
    mahagun expedite d construction
    may jp sell land to dlf godrej etc as well
    it will b wonder ful if jp sell kristal and kasa blanca as well to a good developer
    CommentQuote
  • It says golf centric villas in JP wishtown :)....same time it says G+45 tower. Decide if it is a villa or a tower already.

Next will be 'villament'....jokers
    CommentQuote
    On a side note it does look that the Mahagun story was right. Got this message today ' Mahagun is coming with Golf Centric Villas in Jaypee Wish Town. Sizes: 2500 sq ft- 3BHK, 3300 sq ft-4BHK & 4800 sq ft ( Duplex)- 5BHK, with BSP of Rs 7900 psf, with Rs 400 psf inaugural discount, View PLC: Rs 250 psf, other charges: Rs 300 psf & Car park of Rs 5 Lakh. Its a G+45 floor building with one unit per floor & club on 40th floor along with Infinity Pool. Booking by via of 5% DD in favor of, “ Mahagun India Pvt Ltd”.'

45 building would have invested just because of high high it is. OMG SO HIGH
    CLoud 9 I AM FLYING ON MILE HIGH CLUB
    SCREW THE GROUND AND LIGS LIVING ON IT.
    Go ahead wise ppl and make a wise investment
    CommentQuote
    It says golf centric villas in JP wishtown :)....same time it says G+45 tower. Decide if it is a villa or a tower already.

Next will be 'villament'....jokers

mahagun has changed the definition of villa.. actually it's high rise only but they're trying to sell using villa concept
    CommentQuote