What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • jp must have sold a patch just to mahagun

    a designated land patch to build a building just

    how can planning go wrong overall WT model main roads Clubs recreational area is freezed long bak
    commercial is designated to confined areas
    entry exits all done

    saying ki planning will go for a toss is A VERY STUPID THOUGHT
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib - kindly - kindly dont troll every thread with same abcd everytime. Please open your own thread or I will open one for you. But stop this.

    Really enough
    CommentQuote
  • seriously
    CommentQuote
  • Yes please zohaib. It is enough now. We agree you have a superior intellect and great foretelling powers. Please please have your own thread now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Is Raag main ktney surr hain aur kitney Besurr...yeh tumhey 5 saal baad dikh jayega...

    Dekhtey Jao bas :)

    One who chooses to ignore facts...always regrets


    Facts
    1. You got super rich and succesfull from bakras = same people you abuse while trying to 'advice' them for being too stupid against someone like you who steals their hard earned money
    2. Today is Morning of Muharrum
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Zoaob. Take a break and don't come back to this thread. This is our humble request.
    CommentQuote
  • @dineshsays...what trolling....my comment was relevant to this thread only....jaypee selling land banks to other builders and screwing a township which they planned to develop and maintain themselves....isnt that a part of this thread ??
    I have opened more t
    More than Enough relevant eye opening threads an will continue to do same.

    @Boomer....No one steals any money from anyone....Not me...not any broker...no builder....not even the 8th fail Villager Broker sitting in tent on roads with brochure....So stop TRYING to become a Victim....Because you are not......
    If you failed to read BBA.....or ask builder relevant questions...or check his background...its your fault dear...blame yourself...no one else
    CommentQuote
  • What I am not a victim haven't bought any project. What makes you think i have bought something.
    I know builders ki insider story more so than you
    I just stick to gurgaon forum mostly
    But if you want to challange me about noida ka gyan u will come out humiliated
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a way to personally block trollers like him on the forum without involving mods? So that we dont have to bear repetitive nonsense uttered by people like zohraib?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    @dineshsays...what trolling....my comment was relevant to this thread only....jaypee selling land banks to other builders and screwing a township which they planned to develop and maintain themselves....isnt that a part of this thread ??
    I have opened more t
    More than Enough relevant eye opening threads an will continue to do same.

    @Boomer....No one steals any money from anyone....Not me...not any broker...no builder....not even the 8th fail Villager Broker sitting in tent on roads with brochure....So stop TRYING to become a Victim....Because you are not......
    If you failed to read BBA.....or ask builder relevant questions...or check his background...its your fault dear...blame yourself...no one else


    Zohaib - lets be very clear what is trolling and what is not - your comment on Jaypee selling land to others and their inability to deliver may still be relevant - but like always, you tie all this to Noida as a region - and repeat the same stuff again and again and again and again. I am totally sick of this. See below, what you wrote a few posts back, this are classic repetitions of ALL YOUR POSTS:

    A lot of people will think the same after 10 years....Noida main kyun le liya

    This is U.P and it shall remain

    Noida has No future and will continue to fall apart....its just a milking cow for U.P netas and babus ...thats all

    One can make out from the class of builders that are proactive in this region and the kind of projects that are getting launched

    Its just going to be a Jamuna paar extension....with U.P tag in future


    I again request you - PLEASE STOP THIS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Zohaib - lets be very clear what is trolling and what is not - your comment on Jaypee selling land to others and their inability to deliver may still be relevant - but like always, you tie all this to Noida as a region - and repeat the same stuff again and again and again and again. I am totally sick of this. See below, what you wrote a few posts back, this are classic repetitions of ALL YOUR POSTS:

    A lot of people will think the same after 10 years....Noida main kyun le liya

    This is U.P and it shall remain

    Noida has No future and will continue to fall apart....its just a milking cow for U.P netas and babus ...thats all

    One can make out from the class of builders that are proactive in this region and the kind of projects that are getting launched

    Its just going to be a Jamuna paar extension....with U.P tag in future


    I again request you - PLEASE STOP THIS


    Zohaib, is buying in big quantities - he trying to push Naveda (Zohaibism :) down .... Economy has picked up ... Cycle has turned ... stock markets are at all time high .... anyone worth his salt knows ... real estate will follow soon .... Expect revival by 3rd quarter of next year ... Zohaib is preparing for the same .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    Is there a way to personally block trollers like him on the forum without involving mods? So that we dont have to bear repetitive nonsense uttered by people like zohraib?


    Guys itna tension kyon lete ho!! Baat samajh mein nahi aati to ignore maro. Chill
    CommentQuote
  • I know...but since I figured out how to follow a thread on my phone, I just getting notification..and it is really irritating to even see his name in the notification center of my phone
    Was way better when I was just opening forum once in 4-5 days :-(. So
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    Is there a way to personally block trollers like him on the forum without involving mods? So that we dont have to bear repetitive nonsense uttered by people like zohraib?


    Click on the username of the member you want to ignore. Click on "user lists'. In the drop down menu, select "add to ignore list"

    or just click on the following :)

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=100054
    CommentQuote
  • mere kaano tak yeh info aaye hai -

    mahagun is launching towers in sector 128

    10 acre land
    20-22 towers
    G+45
    3 to 4 flats per floor (minimum)

    total - 3000 - 3600 + flats
    rate - 7500 per sqft + extra charges

    Gaziabaad ke builders ke jai ho
    CommentQuote