What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    22*45*3= 2970 IN 10 acres

bhai ke baat pls remain in ur senses

G ko bhul gaya bhaaiiioo ?
    aurr per floor 4 flat hue tu ? kinne hue ?

afterall this is all i have heard - main mahagun ka maalik nahin hun bhai ....take a chill pill
    CommentQuote
  • 20 towers seem too much for 10 acres. That's barely ½ acre for one tower.
    CommentQuote
  • its open to all forum
    liko jo likhna hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    20 towers seem too much for 10 acres. That's barely ½ acre for one tower.

gazibaad ke builders ke history jaante ho ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumit202020
    gazibaad ke builders ke history jaante ho ????

no. please enlighten.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah true. Though Mahagun is being trashed a bit. Their sector 50 project is quite all right. And Mezzaria is probably the poshest in 7x. Moderne has come out well 2. And they are good executors which is very imp.

Ofcourse had say ATS got in or nicer names it would surely hv been better.

What I meant ws fr Mahagun to hv sold villas. But its all moot ofcourse.

They (JP) need cash - one can sense it.

Any idea anyone on the sajjan jindal deal?

I was spking with my contact in Jaypee IT today. He said if you look at last 20-25 years - all ptojects hv been delivered very well and on time. Road, dams/hydro, cement plants, hotels, education stuff, Jaypee GN, hospital etc etc. So its not that they hv poor people but the issue now is threefold:

1. Refusal for decentralization. Virtually all decisions (even who will sit with who in a conference) are taken by the sons
    2. Story of Rita Dixit - she was controlling WT to start with and lot of cash was taken, discounts given, people ran away with money etc etc
    3. The triple whammy was F1 - which really screwed WT and lead to a huge movement of funds and manpower out and a lot of borrowed money.

Then the government changed. YEW was delayed by 6 months as they didnt pay ASY etc.

But he did say that no chance of belly up and WT is priority
    CommentQuote
  • With prior experience with Mahagun (Mahagunpuram & Modern), I must say that they deliver with some minor delays and as per contract. For any delay they pay the delay penalty every quarter rather adjusted at the time of possession.
    Good reputation as compared to JP. Tough for JP now to sell Kasa/Kristal...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Yash...KasaB/Kristal are virtually sold now. Can confirm there is very limited inventory left.

Yes new projects will be a pain and thats why I think JP will probably sell more such 10 acre or so plots here/YEW and watch the others slug it out. I think they will quickly make 4-5k Cr from this and another 5-7k Cr from pending WT deliveries (realization) and then focus elsewhere - Agra etc

Just the way I see it going
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi Yash...KasaB/Kristal are virtually sold now. Can confirm there is very limited inventory left.

Yes new projects will be a pain and thats why I think JP will probably sell more such 10 acre or so plots here/YEW and watch the others slug it out. I think they will quickly make 4-5k Cr from this and another 5-7k Cr from pending WT deliveries (realization) and then focus elsewhere - Agra etc

Just the way I see it going

How much money is required to finish the existing JP projects in WT...3 to 4k Cr? OR more....If JP can generate 4-5k Cr in selling land and 5-7k Cr in WT deliveries realization...then why these guys are so slow in WT execution. Even with these calculation...this will be a quite profitable business

OR are we missing something here?
    CommentQuote
  • What you are missing from this picture is GREED. In this case 100% full realisable value

See it is very difficult for someone who assumed a certain valuation to bite the bullet and say - ok I will let prudence take the lead, cut my lossess (in this case minimize my profits) and go ahead.

Imagine you bought a flat for 40 Lakhs - were told via broker calls the price has become 80 and when you jumped in to sell. Only one party offers you 50 and you hv a need to sell - how would you feel.

Thats what JP is going thru bro. But it is their doing mostly - bad decisions coupled with bad lack
    CommentQuote
  • anyone came to know which land patch is dis which jp sold to mahagun or othees
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    anyone came to know which land patch is dis which jp sold to mahagun or othees

Mahagun is on Middle lane which goes to Pebble court..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by t_yash
    Mahagun is on Middle lane which goes to Pebble court..

That is WTs most premium locations
    CommentQuote
  • heard about M3M also getting some land/FSI in WT?
    CommentQuote
  • These people are in some dreamland/overhang:

Jaypee Group among 8 firms interested in power project in Himachal Pradesh
    TNN | Nov 6, 2014, 05.29AM IST

inShare

SHIMLA: Around eight companies have shown interest in the 960MW Jangi-Thopan-Powari hydropower project proposed in Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. Among those are Jaypee Group, which is already trying to sell its two hydropower projects - Karchhwam Wangtoo and Baspa-II - situated in Kinnaur district.

Interest shown by Jaypee group has left many surprised as the company is already trying to sell its two projects in Kinnaur. Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (JPVL), a subsidiary of Jaypee Group, had entered into an agreement for the sale of 1,000MW Karcham Wangtoo and 300MW Baspa-II projects in Kinnaur district with Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA) but the latter had opted out of the around Rs 10,000 crore deal. Himachal Pradesh government had also opposed the deal. Sources said that now, Jaypee is trying to enter into a deal with Jindal group for the two projects.

Sources said that around eight companies have shown their interest in the proposed project and their officials had recently held meeting with officials from Directorate of Energy about terms and conditions and rules. Sources said that these companies would soon participate in the financial bidding. Jangi-Thopan-Powari project is pending before Supreme Court, and it is on the direction of Apex Court that state government has invited pre-bids for the project.
    CommentQuote