Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
    Have Tatas and Godrejs never increased the super area, sold in pre-launches or delayed their projects?

Are you sure?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    I do not have definitive answers to your questions but one thing I am sure of is that they will not by design manipulate customers into buying lower Super area and then increase it. The point here is by design. Sure if there is a genuine increase it will probably be charged to the customer. Pre launches and delays: I dont know what's unethical about selling in pre launches or delays. For me its part of the risk you undertake relevant to the price of the project.

Comment

And one more thing: I and my cousin own apartments in a LODHA project in Mumbai. His apartment was handed over to him couple of months back while mine is expected to be handed over 1st quarter 2014. The project is delayed by 18 months. That is not unethical. Its part of the risk you undertake while buying an under construction property and are compensated by lower pricing and staggered payments. On the other hand this whole business of increase of super area ( seemingly by design) is not in good taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
        And one more thing: I and my cousin own apartments in a LODHA project in Mumbai. His apartment was handed over to him couple of months back while mine is expected to be handed over 1st quarter 2014. The project is delayed by 18 months. That is not unethical. Its part of the risk you undertake while buying an under construction property and are compensated by lower pricing and staggered payments. On the other hand this whole business of increase of super area ( seemingly by design) is not in good taste.
        All builders are in same boat & quiet similar, within laws and rules defined in sale agreement...may sound unethical to buyer , but may be not to others

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
          I do not have definitive answers to your questions but one thing I am sure of is that they will not by design manipulate customers into buying lower Super area and then increase it. The point here is by design. Sure if there is a genuine increase it will probably be charged to the customer. Pre launches and delays: I dont know what's unethical about selling in pre launches or delays. For me its part of the risk you undertake relevant to the price of the project.
          But I do have definite answers. Ones that are based on real experiences - my own and of others, as shared on this very forum. And all from NCR.

1. Both Godrej and Tata Primanti were sold in pre-launch : against very clear and preexisting govt guidelines which ban any pre launches in the state of Haryana. Why? Is this Market manipulation?
          2. Godrej Frontline cancelled after accepting cheques and then relaunched later at increased prices? Why? Profiteering?
          3. ATS, DLF, Unitech, Tata Raisina have all increased super areas on completion. Ethical?
          4. Tata Raisina is delayed by over 2 years. No talk of delay penalty yet.
          5. Initial launch price and final price spread was over 3000 psf. Why? Will they be using different material for each booking?
          6. Does Tata or Godrej sell by carpet area? Or do they hide behind the burqa of so-called Super area?
          7. Are these ethical practices? Are some builders running a social enterprise? Or are they answerable to their promotors/ shareholders?

PS: As I mentioned in my earlier post, I hold no brief for Jaypee and not justifying their actions- but there is no point in spreading unverified and incorrect information to play one builder against the others.
          Last edited September 21 2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Is Kettle calling the pot black?

To me they are all black and no one builder is any better than the other... Sorry to say but It's only our personal egos to say that my builder is better than the others...

Comment

Is hamaam mein sab nude hein.... Baaki pata tabhi lagta hai jab aap particular builder ke project mein kuch khareedte hein

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                Is Kettle calling the pot black?

To me they are all black and no one builder is any better than the other... Sorry to say but It's only our personal egos to say that my builder is better than the others...

Well - I'd say they are all within various scales of grey - some more black than others.

Semantics aside, I fully take your point. Builders are in the business of making money, some more dramatically and potentially more unethically than others.

Trying to classify builders on degrees of ethics is a ridiculous/pointless exercise, apart from knowing basic previous delivery records and how your project is currently being done up.

Its almost foolish to say anyone is a saint or doesn't want to prosper within the loose implementation (and definition) of rules/laws pertaining to RE in India.

The thing is - unless you are capable of bringing widespread change - you enter speculative RE purchasing (viz. before RTM) - at your own damn risk. Its upto you to analyse the risk - very very thoroughly AND then HOPE to be lucky.

JP has moneymaking intentions or TATA has those etc are damn idiotic things to discuss. Wake up and smell the coffee - they are no saints - they are doing business AND doing business within the current shambles of Indian RE laws.

Discussing which builder is more saintly than the other is a sheer exercise in futility and frankly is idiotic to even argue about.

You want to purchase a house - do it on the basis much more discernable factors:

- Plan
                - Orientation
                - Quality
                - Material Used
                - Floor Height
                - Density
                - Distance from key amenities

etc etc

Comment

While deciding which builder is more ethical/unethical may be difficult, I think builder reputation is one of the key factorsin decision making in purchase of UC property. The buyer is essentially relying on the various promises of the builder- to deliver possession within the timeline at the agreed price and with the promised specifications. With the unequal bargaining power and the one sided BBA, the buyer as a risk mitigation measure can only rely on builder reputation. Quality, material used etc. Are not known at the time of initial booking unless one is purchasing a semi constructed property. Even if known, it is very difficult for an average buyer to adequately judge it exception being buyers who have some professional qualifications in this sphere.

Comment

Guys.. I have received the demand notice for my Unit in Klassic Shaurya Project .. JayPee has provided the details for deducting 1% TDS from the demand .. Its in the 'Address Updation Request & TDS@1%JIL.doc' attachment . One thing I am not sure about is that 1 % TDS should be deducted from Amount Due ( which DOES NOT include taxes and interest ) or should it be deducted from Total Payable Amount ( which includes all the taxes and interest .. or in other words the total amount which we pay to builder generally ) .. Has anyone in this forum made the payment after deducting the 1% TDS .. ? Will appreciate any help in this matter ..

Thanks in Advance ..

Comment

Its on bsp only..exclude ST

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X