What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes all members (all courses around the world) pay caddy fee. Note you can chose to carry/trolly your own bag and will not need a caddy then. Some ppl also book a cart with or without a caddy for more money if they r not interested to walk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yes all members (all courses around the world) pay caddy fee. Note you can chose to carry/trolly your own bag and will not need a caddy then. Some ppl also book a cart with or without a caddy for more money if they r not interested to walk

Dinesh bhai how is the risk situation in WT? Is this a good time to exit considering all the talk of liquidity crunch and high debt. I am talking about Jaypee kicking the bucket. Do you know the market rate these days?
    CommentQuote
  • Market rate from broker calls and Magicbricks is about 8-8.5 for Kalypso GC and 8.5-9-9.5 for Imperial GC.

I dont think it has changed in a year and a half. Significant occupation driven possession should be a good trigger as Kalypso etc is starting to look good.

I personally think it is a bad time to leave as there is very very marginal risk to Kalypso/Imperial.

Overall - it is a poor situation for JP - one can make out. But belly up with WT left as-is is very very remote

Ps - I'm tee'ng off at 9 tomorrow - will click a few picks from within the GC for the first time.

Will post here
    CommentQuote
  • Watch the CNN IBN citizen journalist show today (Saturday)at 5.30 and 9.30 pm. Sunday at 5.30 and 10.30 pm.

Builders specific issue and Jaypee well covered.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
    Market rate from broker calls and Magicbricks is about 8-8.5 for Kalypso GC and 8.5-9-9.5 for Imperial GC.

I dont think it has changed in a year and a half. Significant occupation driven possession should be a good trigger as Kalypso etc is starting to look good.

I personally think it is a bad time to leave as there is very very marginal risk to Kalypso/Imperial.

Overall - it is a poor situation for JP - one can make out. But belly up with WT left as-is is very very remote

Ps - I'm tee'ng off at 9 tomorrow - will click a few picks from within the GC for the first time.

Will post here

Thank you for the reply. My biggest concern was that there is no point in taking unnecessary risk. Yaha nahi to kahi aur sahi. Not getting anything at this stage will be very painful.

I am looking forward to the pictures.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Its good that builders like MAHAGUN or DLF or M3M are entering WT. Apart from solving cash issues with jaypee it will also help in bringing out the real value of WT, The value that has been lost due to the callous and unconcerned management of jaypee.
    Not vouching for any of the other builders but I think they will definitely do faster execution then Jaypee which really is the the single biggest road block in the current market value of Jaypee greens properties. Hoping. That it will rub on to some JAYPEE projects as well. Looking forward to new launches from these builders.
    CommentQuote
    Market rate from broker calls and Magicbricks is about 8-8.5 for Kalypso GC and 8.5-9-9.5 for Imperial GC.

Will post here

hi dinesh

gud luck for ur 1st opportunity playing here..
    pls hv a close look at kristal 3 as u will do for kasabl

thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Great experience guys. Had this been done faster - rates would hv been 1.5x the current price. Will soon post pics
    CommentQuote
  • Just recieved a mail for broaker on launch of a Mahagun Project in the Wishtown
    CommentQuote
  • Yup - go back a page or 2
    CommentQuote
  • Pics from today
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • A few more .. cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • dinesh

fab place I must say

there is no or rare competition to dis place in ncr

howz d activity at kristal if u noticed.....
    CommentQuote
  • Fab. If only the deliveries were also a 'hole in one'!!
    CommentQuote
  • Today was sunday but gaurd said work was up. Pic below
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote