What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by krafty
    Fab. If only the deliveries were also a 'hole in one'!!

    Exactly. Buggers....too slow. Painful
    CommentQuote
  • dinesh sahab,
    its a wonderful place ,HAVE PATIENCE.
    GOOD THINGS COME LATE AND WHEN THEY COME THAN YOU WILL THINK WHY IT TOOK SO LONG TIME.
    TILL THAN ENJOY YOUR DREAMS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Today was sunday but gaurd said work was up. Pic below

    thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Fab place, huh, aisa karte hai apan log har wekeend par yaha par tent laga ke rehte hai, aur party karte hai. Jaypee ko bolenge makaan to diya nahin, golf course ka hi maaza laine do. :) :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • kumar u r such a hole funny
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh sir thanks for posting the pics .. Pics look good .. The golf course is looking great awesome fantabulous amazing and all ..
    No offense to you but we can't live on a green field .. We need home .. Wish town is supposed to be much more than 18 hole golf course .. When I saw this golf course 2.5 years back I was amazed but now it fails to make any impression on me because behind couple of the things which are delivered in WT ( the Golf course is one of them ) I can see everything else which was not delivered .. So this golf course is nothing but a failure to me .. Sorry ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    Dinesh sir thanks for posting the pics .. Pics look good .. The golf course is looking great awesome fantabulous amazing and all ..
    No offense to you but we can't live on a green field .. We need home .. Wish town is supposed to be much more than 18 hole golf course .. When I saw this golf course 2.5 years back I was amazed but now it fails to make any impression on me because behind couple of the things which are delivered in WT ( the Golf course is one of them ) I can see everything else which was not delivered .. So this golf course is nothing but a failure to me .. Sorry ..

    I think what you have said is the sentiment of everybody. But I think dinesh's excitement is more due to his love for the sport and less to justify JP. I think he has kind of clarified that.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes true. See, unit delivery is paramount, we are all looking forward to that.

    But this was a unique opportunity - both to play (I love the sport and hv taken membership, so obviously am keen) and second to actually see, for the first time, how WT looks from the course and which apartment actually gets great views - which we used to speculate till now. Tell me when you have seen such pictures?

    And you should learn to call a spade a spade. Deliveries hv not happened - that is a failure. How is the Golf Course a failure when it is absolutely well made and pristine.

    Trust me, everyone is waiting for their units and so am I.

    Also eager to know when the next protest is.

    Really, if you think my puctures are an attempt to cover Jaypee's laxity - Ill stop posting them.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yes true. See, unit delivery is paramount, we are all looking forward to that.

    But this was a unique opportunity - both to play (I love the sport and hv taken membership, so obviously am keen) and second to actually see, for the first time, how WT looks from the course and which apartment actually gets great views - which we used to speculate till now. Tell me when you have seen such pictures?

    And you should learn to call a spade a spade. Deliveries hv not happened - that is a failure. How is the Golf Course a failure when it is absolutely well made and pristine.

    Trust me, everyone is waiting for their units and so am I.

    Also eager to know when the next protest is.

    Really, if you think my puctures are an attempt to cover Jaypee's laxity - Ill stop posting them.



    If you are keen to know the date for the next protest is 15th nov with a special theme.

    Jaypee management will be intimated in advance.

    Hope to see you in one of these protests.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yes true. See, unit delivery is paramount, we are all looking forward to that.

    But this was a unique opportunity - both to play (I love the sport and hv taken membership, so obviously am keen) and second to actually see, for the first time, how WT looks from the course and which apartment actually gets great views - which we used to speculate till now. Tell me when you have seen such pictures?

    And you should learn to call a spade a spade. Deliveries hv not happened - that is a failure. How is the Golf Course a failure when it is absolutely well made and pristine.

    Trust me, everyone is waiting for their units and so am I.

    Also eager to know when the next protest is.

    Really, if you think my puctures are an attempt to cover Jaypee's laxity - Ill stop posting them.

    What we usually see is that the builder promises moon in terms of amenities and when the units are delivered you are in for a number of disappointments. Here is the curious case of Jaypee which is delivering the golf course and the units are yet to be delivered. That's the failure since lot of people see golf course as just another amenity and the main focus of golf course living is completely messed up. This wasn't just another golf course club. This was supposed to be golf course living.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aviral79
    If you are keen to know the date for the next protest is 15th nov with a special theme.

    Jaypee management will be intimated in advance.

    Hope to see you in one of these protests.


    Thanks for the info. Will most definitely be there!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MeinSonu
    What we usually see is that the builder promises moon in terms of amenities and when the units are delivered you are in for a number of disappointments. Here is the curious case of Jaypee which is delivering the golf course and the units are yet to be delivered. That's the failure since lot of people see golf course as just another amenity and the main focus of golf course living is completely messed up. This wasn't just another golf course club. This was supposed to be golf course living.


    Ok - so in your opinion the flats should come first and then the rest.

    Actually - if you see that is how exactly most of it is panning out. Don't forget this is a township and has to be thought of in a different scale - that is why you see not only the golf course, but roads, boundary walls, water and other utilities, management zones come up much before towers being ready. Of course the GC is a marketing pull unlike other aspects and is also meant for some revenues via memberships etc.

    But all other aspects of individual projects which are gated onto themselves - like their own clubs, own roads, own common areas, own green areas are coming up along with or after the individual towers.

    It is almost to say that like Noida Authority makes parks/roads etc individual to a project progress, similarly Jaypee has to do the same (in its own way - on what it deems important - independent of the individual projects).

    There is no failure on this in my opinion - the only failure like I said is to delay the projects.

    If you can appreciate the point I am making then fine, else lets agree to disagree
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Ok - so in your opinion the flats should come first and then the rest.

    Actually - if you see that is how exactly most of it is panning out. Don't forget this is a township and has to be thought of in a different scale - that is why you see not only the golf course, but roads, boundary walls, water and other utilities, management zones come up much before towers being ready. Of course the GC is a marketing pull unlike other aspects and is also meant for some revenues via memberships etc.

    But all other aspects of individual projects which are gated onto themselves - like their own clubs, own roads, own common areas, own green areas are coming up along with or after the individual towers.

    It is almost to say that like Noida Authority makes parks/roads etc individual to a project progress, similarly Jaypee has to do the same (in its own way - on what it deems important - independent of the individual projects).

    There is no failure on this in my opinion - the only failure like I said is to delay the projects.

    If you can appreciate the point I am making then fine, else lets agree to disagree

    I am not an expert on townships or marketing and I don't claim to be. I am just saying that lot of people bought in to stay and the promised land and home is not delivered to them. The effect of which is that we the people are exasperated and annoyed. There is a different type of sensitivity here. We see this thing as one. The ability to call spade a spade is long lost. The ability to differentiate between the good (golf course) and the wrong (non delivery) is long lost.

    There is nothing to disagree here since we both are on one side. Mine is just a philosophical point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Fair enough - if possible lets all come in force on 15th November and really make it a 'protest-to-remember'

    Will await themes, discussion points etc etc from Aviral and the core folks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    A few more .. cheers


    Amazing pictures. Seems like jaypee has failed to do proper marketing. Think about DLF GC. Price is now 20k/sqft. rather than launching N number of projects, focus would have been given tower and tower basis. Jaypee's failure has make few of the small time builder as hero in Noida. It's good that few gurgaon builders like M3M, DLF has purchased land in wish town. Imagine the image of ATS/3C in gurgaon... :bab (59): Same thing is going to happen in Noida in coming days if these builders will start project here. Good for end user to lift their life style... fed up with those amenities those were considered as wow in 90' and early 2000. Corporate employees want more than that ...
    CommentQuote