Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Why are so called "experts" like Prop Equity's Sameer Jasuja or likes on The Property Show at NDTV biased against Jaypee WT properties??
    Ever noticed if a caller on their show says he has shortlisted a Jaypee WT project, though they are unable to find any negatives in his choice their experts cleverly steer away and move away to other projects as their recommendations like Sikka Karnams & sharnams of the world.
    Agreed its a sponsored show but still they have no right to manipulate decision making of gullible buyers by impersonating as experts.

Comment

I also observed this but thought it might be due to delays associated with Jaypee projects. But with things looking better now in Wishtown and with few possessions happening and more lined up, it is suspicious why they are not discussing/recommending Jaypee WT projects.

And its really funny how they slip in a supertech project while recommending projects to callers..

Originally posted by anantm View Post
      Why are so called "experts" like Prop Equity's Sameer Jasuja or likes on The Property Show at NDTV biased against Jaypee WT properties??
      Ever noticed if a caller on their show says he has shortlisted a Jaypee WT project, though they are unable to find any negatives in his choice their experts cleverly steer away and move away to other projects as their recommendations like Sikka Karnams & sharnams of the world.
      Agreed its a sponsored show but still they have no right to manipulate decision making of gullible buyers by impersonating as experts.

Comment

Originally posted by BhaiJaan View Post
        I also observed this but thought it might be due to delays associated with Jaypee projects. But with things looking better now in Wishtown and with few possessions happening and more lined up, it is suspicious why they are not discussing/recommending Jaypee WT projects.

And its really funny how they slip in a supertech project while recommending projects to callers..
        Not true. I have myself seen them recommending Kosmos. It is specific to the query that they answer. You send in a query of Jaypee products specific and they answer to that.

Comment

If someone has converted from DP plan to CLP plan in any JP project, can you please share your account statement showing the calculation details. I want to understand if its worth moving from DP to CLP.

Comment

If your tower has reached the top floor casting stage, then its not worth to convert from DP to CLP now.

By the time a tower reaches top floor, the CLP customers also end up paying almost the same amount as that of the DP customer (aprox. 85 to 90%).

Comment

I am planning to dispose off one of my investment i.e 2BHK Klassic Duplex 1045 Sq Ft (First Floor) - please advise what is best price I can get now as its nearing possession. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by reals8 View Post
                I am planning to dispose off one of my investment i.e 2BHK Klassic Duplex 1045 Sq Ft (First Floor) - please advise what is best price I can get now as its nearing possession. Thanks.
                Which tower is this?

Comment

New Inventory released by Jaypee for many projects including Kosmos at the advertised website rates

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                    New Inventory released by Jaypee for many projects including Kosmos at the advertised website rates
                    And lot of people were thinking jaypee dosent have anything to sell from these old ( sold out ) projects in wishtown ( most premium land parcel)

Comment

Are fresh inventories sold through Jaypee or channel partners too like Raj.. and BO..?

Originally posted by bhuwan View Post
                      And lot of people were thinking jaypee dosent have anything to sell from these old ( sold out ) projects in wishtown ( most premium land parcel)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X