Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally posted by bhuwan View Post
    And lot of people were thinking jaypee dosent have anything to sell from these old ( sold out ) projects in wishtown ( most premium land parcel)
    No but if look closely the availability says yes for some projects on the we site and for many it says sold out. This happened in PC PH also a couple of months ago and it is happening now with Klassic n kosmos

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by biscuit View Post
      Are fresh inventories sold through Jaypee or channel partners too like Raj.. and BO..?
      You can contact direct Jaypee as well as through brokers. Just go with whoever gives max discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
        You can contact direct Jaypee as well as through brokers. Just go with whoever gives max discount.

Ignore the first broker as there a fraud uploaded in some thread where they changed price on form

Comment

I got amail today from the Almond Group. They are pushing for Kube 4 bhk.

They hv proved that Kube is better than Imperial Court

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            I got amail today from the Almond Group. They are pushing for Kube 4 bhk.

They hv proved that Kube is better than Imperial Court

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
            That will make for an interesting weekend reading
            Pls do share

Comment

- its amazing, how things can be so severely twisted to make people believe in falsehood. These are the kind of people I never trust because they are dishonest and use clever deception to manipulate facts. While I always liked the big 4400 sq ft unit in Kube but this is ridiculous

And don't miss the tagline - "Let's Synergize to Monetize"

Dear Sir / Ma’am,

A very warm Thursday evening to you!

Hope this mail of ours finds you in the best of health & spirits.

A rarest of rare opportunity for you to pursue - Jaypee Greens – KUBE at an entry price of INR 6200 PSF.

The property is located in one of the most ambitious project of India - Jaypee Greens Noida.

Please have a look at the following links:

PHOTOSHOOT: https://picasaweb.google.com/1161404...eeGreaterNoida

Kindly spare 5 mins and have a look at the following info:
              1. Location Advantage: On the Noida Expressway in Sector 128 facing the 18 hole Golf & internationally designed Oriental Villas having a Balinese theme.

2. Property Type Advantage: Being a 4 BHK, it's a type of unit which is always in demand thereby offering an investor better mileage in the long run.

3. Contractor Advantage: KUBE is being constructed by L&T who are the World Leaders in their respective domain. So the delivery of the final product would not just be the best but would be BETTER THAN THE BEST.

4. Price Advantage: Under construction property by Jaypee i.e Augusta Town Homes trading at 17k to 18k PSF. Ready to move in options in the same vicinity trading in the range of 10k to 15k PSF (Pearls Gateway, ATS Village, Purvanchal Silver City etc). And mind you, these apartments are high on density and minus the Golf Course & Open Living. Also, ready to move in premium Golf Apartments in Gurgaon with similar view and similar specs namely DLF Aralias & Ambience Catriona are trading at 24k to 30k PSF.

5. Size Advantage: The size of KUBE is 4400 SQF which makes it comparable to the likes of Augusta Town Homes (4100 SQF), Pebble Beach (4600 SQF) & Boomerang Residences (5200 SQF)

6. Density Advantage: Jaypee Greens KUBE as a location comes with an average density of 30 families per acre which is very low as per Noida standards which are averaging at 120 families per acre.

7. Floor Ratio Loading on Lifts Advantage: KUBE has only 2 apartments per floor with 32 levels having 4 lifts, hence supporting 64 families as against Imperial Court with 4 apartments per floor with 30 levels having 4 lifts, hence supporting 132 families and Kalypso Court with 4 apartments per floor with 25 levels having 4 lifts, hence supporting 100 families, thereby making KUBE a better option to pursue.

8. Air Flow & Light Flow Advantage: Since KUBE has only 2 apartments per floor and for its exceptionally designed layout, it makes the apartment to be 4 side open thereby offering excellent air flow and light flow throughout the day.

9. Community Advantage: 4 BHK KUBE has only 2 apartments per floor, hence it offers a 4400 SQF unit as an immediate neighbour as against Imperial Court which is a combination of 3 & 4 BHK on the same floor & further Kalypso Court which is a combination of 1, 2, 3 & 4 BHK on the same floor

10. External View Advantage: KUBE will offer a view of the 18 hole golf course & Villas with a standard external facade as against Imperial Court, Kalypso Court, Pavillion Court & Augusta Town Homes which shall be facing the independent plots without any standard external facade.

For your benefit, we are attaching herewith a study between KUBE and Imperial Court here. Please study carefully.
              Attached Files
              Last edited September 28 2013, 07:47 PM. Reason: you tube video contain number

Comment

Do check out the picassa link - nice pics of Jaypee Noida/GN & the picture of Kube (facade) seems fairly accurate

Comment

Kube looks to be in on extreme end of wish town, if we see distance from x-way

Comment

The pictures from Jaypee look so good that it almost looks unbelievable.... If the picture of the Kube tower will look like what is shown then it will be great....
                    Last edited September 27 2013, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Pls get abreast of the realities:
                      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...14529&page=249

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X