What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dinesh sir , my grudge is not against you , you can post as many pics as you like.. As I said I don't want to offend you or anybody else.. The GC is really looking great. All I am saying is there were lots of other promises made but those were not kept.. The shadow of those unkept promises keeps this GC from shining .. This GC might be a premium thing for golfers but how many of us know the game or play the game.. So for most of the people this GC doesn't hold much value .. All they want at this moment is their home.. GC is secondary to them right now .
    CommentQuote
  • check price for Jaypee Greater Noida golf facing flats. Even there prices are higher than WT property. Wait for possession (whenever it happens), than shud see the right price for WT golf facing property.
    Truely, Jaypee should start delivering the projects, than the things are supposed to be different.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok - it might have been a Sunday yesterday - but I hardly saw any labour unfortunately.

There was some work clearly happening in Knights/Pebble/PH 4/ Augusta but I saw Orchards roof tops totally bare - no one there - where once you could see 100s

So - again, we have to all get out in good force on the protest event on 15th
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ecstasy
    Dinesh sir , my grudge is not against you , you can post as many pics as you like.. As I said I don't want to offend you or anybody else.. The GC is really looking great. All I am saying is there were lots of other promises made but those were not kept.. The shadow of those unkept promises keeps this GC from shining .. This GC might be a premium thing for golfers but how many of us know the game or play the game.. So for most of the people this GC doesn't hold much value .. All they want at this moment is their home.. GC is secondary to them right now .

I don't think all buyers in GC side have intention to play golf. I think one should check the fact with all GC side offering across india. BTW what unkept promises except delay. Plz clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Infratech Ltd rose 6.3% to Rs.24.40 after the company posted an 11.67% increase in its net profit to Rs.115.90 crore, compared with Rs.103.78 crore in the year-earlier quarter.

Read more at: Sensex, Nifty slip after hitting record highs on profit-booking - Livemint
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Amazing pictures. Seems like jaypee has failed to do proper marketing. Think about DLF GC. Price is now 20k/sqft. rather than launching N number of projects, focus would have been given tower and tower basis. Jaypee's failure has make few of the small time builder as hero in Noida. It's good that few gurgaon builders like M3M, DLF has purchased land in wish town. Imagine the image of ATS/3C in gurgaon... :bab (59): Same thing is going to happen in Noida in coming days if these builders will start project here. Good for end user to lift their life style... fed up with those amenities those were considered as wow in 90' and early 2000. Corporate employees want more than that ...

I think ultimately it is delivery based marketing. You cant show a golf course and keep building and selling dreams - although I agree they have not even done that properly. They have 0 marketing/photography skills. Good delivery would have in any case lead to good prices

DLF Aralias & Magnolias touched 30k even before coming down at 24-25k nowadays (I dont know how much are actual transactions happening at)

Even if you now see ads for DLF 5 - they are delivery based - viz accounts of residents - 7 star residential, peace, tranquility etc etc

Where JP screwed up is 90% in execution slowness and 10% in poor marketing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I think ultimately it is delivery based marketing. You cant show a golf course and keep building and selling dreams - although I agree they have not even done that properly. They have 0 marketing/photography skills. Good delivery would have in any case lead to good prices

DLF Aralias & Magnolias touched 30k even before coming down at 24-25k nowadays (I dont know how much are actual transactions happening at)

Even if you now see ads for DLF 5 - they are delivery based - viz accounts of residents - 7 star residential, peace, tranquility etc etc

Where JP screwed up is 90% in execution slowness and 10% in poor marketing

probably - we are bottomed out ... Interest rates will fall from here ... bringing respite to JP debt servicing .... but they have screwed big time ... won't trust them ... whether its their hospital or school ... their dreams will not fructify .... JP/DLF/Unitech have lost their trustworthiness .... People will not get into undercontruction apartments ... no matter what deal is offered ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    probably - we are bottomed out ... Interest rates will fall from here ... bringing respite to JP debt servicing .... but they have screwed big time ... won't trust them ... whether its their hospital or school ... their dreams will not fructify .... JP/DLF/Unitech have lost their trustworthiness .... People will not get into undercontruction apartments ... no matter what deal is offered ....

Yes I agree - I think DLF, Unitech, Jaypee have dealt severe blows to the very psyche of the home / commercial buyer with their recent delays / corporate ineptitude etc

People will be very very careful in buying anything from hereon and in particular UC properties. It can actually be seen that lot of new launches are in-fact being put off.

I agree that we are in a good spot from a macro perspective - easier interest rate regime - better corporate governance - good chance BJP comes out in power in UP (in 2016 is it?)

But by continuing to delay - these guys are getting very very ill-will. They are all damning their own possibilities of further launches / sales
    CommentQuote
  • I am told that DLF has bought some commercial land from JP around wishtown along expressway. This is info coming from brokers, so reliability is suspect.

But if that is true then it may be the best thing to happen for all investors in Noida. A few commercial buildings rented out to corporates will help.
    CommentQuote
  • That will really be a double whammy for anyone to buy a JP+DLF COMBO !

Specially if its shaped by a SPV or JV ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    That will really be a double whammy for anyone to buy a JP+DLF COMBO !

CommentQuote

If residential then launch price will be 12k+.
    CommentQuote

Jaypee should sell some patch to sobha, lodha.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens - Noida

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Fair enough - if possible lets all come in force on 15th November and really make it a 'protest-to-remember'

Will await themes, discussion points etc etc from Aviral and the core folks

So this is planned as a ladies special event so do get your wife's along.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Jaypee should sell some patch to sobha, lodha.

Lodha is almost as bad. I speak from personal experience. I was supposed to get delivery of an apart,ent in 2012, it turned to 2013, 2014 and now i am hearing that some unit holders on the same building as mine will be getting possession in 2015 end so i am assuming that my apt too will be deld in 2015 end only. Plus they do nOt allow one to sell till possession and other such conditions which are loaded in fqvour of the builder.

Lastly with jp u can always visit the site and check progress of the bldg, with lodha they do not allow one to enter even the main complex, imagine not being able to enter wt till apartment possession.
    CommentQuote