Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
    They are supposed to deliver in mid 2012. Middle of 2013 means builder pays 5x12=60Rs per sq feet = 60,000 Rs for one year delay in 1000 sf apt.

Builder is collecting 90-95% for the RC alone. So you would have given him 2700x1000 = 27L plus other charges = 35L. Assuming 1000Rs psf for RC work (outside estimate), he would have spent 10L. Rest 25L earns him some 2.5L in one year. For finishing, he requires another 1000Rs (again outside limit) = 10L. If he delays for just 4 more years, he will get the full cost of finishing from interest earned from OUR money - and he gets to keep the capital for himself. Because we are paying 90% of cost upfront - he has every incentive to delay.

Why would he not pay 5Rs psf? Where else can he access such large capital at such attractive terms?

The longer he delays, the more money he makes. His only hit is the blow to his reputation and loss of further booking.

I am assuming that if JP infrastructure want to build any brand value, he will have to desist from such horrendous delays, which are financially rewarding for him. Unfortunately, this has not deterred JP from delays in Pavillion and Klassic of around 1.5 years or more. But because he has a lot of competition now from 3C and Logix (which has decimated JP reputation promting price cuts in Kensington vs. price rise in 3C) he cannot afford any big hits on his reputation.

BTW, Amit Sharma, where have you booked?
    Hi Venky, I have booked a flat in Kensington Appartments. Let's hope even with delays, we get what is promised a green open surrounding and well built flats similar to what we have in JP Greens Greater Noida.

Comment

i agree

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
      Because we are paying 90% of cost upfront - he has every incentive to delay.

Why would he not pay 5Rs psf? Where else can he access such large capital at such attractive terms?

agree totally, especially when they need funds for the various expressway construction expenses. May be thats the reason why Japyee really does not worry about 'brand', 'image' etc. they are launching projects of class that you do not get at these rates anywhere in India, but the point to see is with these sure shot delays...are these projects/housing really coming at the cost that they are selling? to my understanding they would cost atlest 50% more than one would have thought [by counting cost of capital], which makes them almost equal to Unitech project on opposite side of the expressway!! which then starts making sense why Japyee would sell cheaper than unitech for similar size/style/specifications.

best regards,

Comment

so what is the status of imperial court right now. i.e. how many floors have been completed and how many floors are planned. that will give an idea on how much time it will take to complete it.

Comment

So any news on Imperial court, going rates and discounts. plz advice

Comment

Land in Jaypee Noida Golf course

Hi, i want to throw open an interesting discussion to people to want to invest in imperial or kalypso court in Jaypee sector 128 :

The price at which deal can be struck here is between 5500-5800 (for the golf view apartments)

For a 4 BHK (3400 sqft) that approx. makes the cost = Rs. 1.90 cr to 2.10
            Carpet area of the flat would around 70% i.e. 2400 sq ft. Note that there are hundreds or probably thousands of apartments in the Jaypee Noida Golf course development.

Now, consider plots which are there : approx. 150 plots in all available today in resale at a price between 100000 - 120000 per square yard depending upon location.

For comparison with a 4 BHK, consider a 240 sq yard plot on which you can build approx. 4000 sq ft

Cost of Land = average 110000 x 240 =2.64 crores
            Cost of construction (A grade) = 1500 x 3400 = 50 lakhs

You have full house in the middle of the golf course 3.15 crs and you are bang in the middle of the golf course, 1 amongst 150 rather than 1 amongst 1000s.

Question to all real estate experts : with the above calculations - is the land undervalued or the apartments overvalued ?

In Delhi, a house would cost probably 3-4 times more than an apartment (considering equal built up area)

Comment

Dear Vshinde

Today imperial court is available for 3800, all inclusive cost 1.4cr

whats ur take on this

Comment

Hi Anubhav,

The rate you are quoting would be in all probability for non golf view and on DP basis (15% discount) The logi of living in a golf community and not having a golf course view from your residential unit just beats me even though i know it comes at a premium but thats why you are buying a golfing community property for.

The plots I am talking about are golf view. Also, you get 2400 sq ft carpet in a 4 BHK and 4000 sq ft carpet in a constructed plot. In addition you get almost 80 sq yards as front and rear lawns put together.

So even if you take a price of 1.4 crs, constructed land at 3 cr is undervalued, isnt it ?

Comment

dear Vshinde

time value of money for appt in 14lac per annum and for plot is 30 lkh per annum. 10% rate. based on your income group one can then decide what is valued at what price.

Comment

Which dealer is offering 3800 all inclusive price(BSP + other charges)? I last I checked with BOP, was offered 4600 BSP and in addition 13.5% DP discount, though I know there is still lot of scope for negotiation.

What is the the equivalent all inclusive price for golf view?
                    Last edited January 2 2016, 05:52 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by mohit_fbd View Post
                      Which dealer is offering 3800 all inclusive price(BSP + other charges)? I last I checked with BOP, was offered 4600 BSP and in addition 13.5% DP discount, though I know there is still lot of scope for negotiation.
                      What is the the equivalent all inclusive price for golf view?

yeah can somebody throw some light on this please. i am unable to get a clear answer.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X