What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by My Voice
    Hi Guys..

I am looking for a flat for investment purpose in Jaypee Greens Wishtown. . My budget is around 40~45 lacs & holding period is around 4-5 years. I have few questions about Jaypee Wishtown Klassic Project.

1) Who are the underwriters for this project ??
    - I got the information from the broker that NetAmbit Homewise is the underwriter

2) A broker oferred me flat in original booking at Rs. 3,710 per sq. ft. Is the price Ok ?? - Yes, price is good. But you can also get discount on this.

3) Does a duplex accomodation in 1045 sq. ft. size has lower resale value as compared to a Simplex accomodation of the same size ?? - Simplex accomodation

4) given a choice between a ground floor or a eighth floor flat , which one will have greater demand / value at the time of resale ?? - I would suggest for 8th floor because it has better resale value and greater in demand. In most of the projects ground floor stills remain with the builder even after 60% sales of the project

Request your imputs on the above queries..

I am sharing my views on your queries........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by makaaan
    Buyers beware !!

The main reason why the rates are not appreciating for this township, is thta it lies in river yamuna's catchment area.

End users, please think 10 times before buying your dream home here.

River yamuna is crossed danger level 3-4 times in the last 2 decades.

And with the climate changing across the globe, this might be more frequent.

Jaypee had a good rapport with mayawati govt, and hence got acres of land in noida and greater noida.

Think twice, why such a township has not come up in delhi !! Because its hard to bend rules in delhi and buy land in yamuna river's catchment area.........commonwealth games village was an exception because of the national pride issue............cwg village is also not safe for the same reasons !!

I request to all prospective buyers, to please think about this issue and then only invest your life's savings in your dream home.

senior members plz respond regarding the above comments .... i have heard many negative things abt jaypee in the past but this yamuna catchment area thing is a new one !
    CommentQuote
  • Makkan bhai.... i think u need to cool down little bit....as u are posting same post in all JP threads.
    Relax... why u r worried about JP only... by that logic the whole belt from kalindi kunj to sector 150 should be in danger.. isint it?

I tell u the reality... yes the soil is soft and the water level is very high but JP is taking care of it by good foundation and piling. This is not great... there are technologies to take care of it. Secondly the whole expressway is protected from flooding because of very good embankment which ultimately is going to be the second road also from kalindi kunj to sector 151. Just visit the site and see for yourself and then give the feedback.
    If there is massive flooding then other parts of noida and delhi will get first flooded and then will be expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veeru Dada
    Makkan bhai.... i think u need to cool down little bit....as u are posting same post in all JP threads.
    Relax... why u r worried about JP only... by that logic the whole belt from kalindi kunj to sector 150 should be in danger.. isint it?

I tell u the reality... yes the soil is soft and the water level is very high but JP is taking care of it by good foundation and piling. This is not great... there are technologies to take care of it. Secondly the whole expressway is protected from flooding because of very good embankment which ultimately is going to be the second road also from kalindi kunj to sector 151. Just visit the site and see for yourself and then give the feedback.
    If there is massive flooding then other parts of noida and delhi will get first flooded and then will be expressway

Fully Agree!!! Jaypee has taken proper precautions that's why Kalypso and Imperial took a lot of time... But now they are moving very fast....

So no need to be very negative and as far as Yamuna is concerned there is great difference between Yamuna and Jaypee... You can get the same feel by having a view from Pavilion Court Non Golf side......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamaalkhan02
    Fully Agree!!! Jaypee has taken proper precautions that's why Kalypso and Imperial took a lot of time... But now they are moving very fast....

So no need to be very negative and as far as Yamuna is concerned there is great difference between Yamuna and Jaypee... You can get the same feel by having a view from Pavilion Court Non Golf side......

Truly said Kamaal.

But i get a feel that some members on this forum are intentionally trying to malign the image of jaypee projects & trying to mis-guide other members. I am not favouring Jaypee but the way it is being discussed so negatively, i think some people have some interest in tarnishing the image of Jaypee.

I hope its not the case of "Angoor Khatte Hain".

In my view, jaypee wishtown in Noida is going to be the best residential complex in NCR. Something, to be envied by those who could not enter it. But yes, there will be a delay of 1 - 3 years across diffrent projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpitk1008
    Truly said Kamaal.

But i get a feel that some members on this forum are intentionally trying to malign the image of jaypee projects & trying to mis-guide other members. I am not favouring Jaypee but the way it is being discussed so negatively, i think some people have some interest in tarnishing the image of Jaypee.

I hope its not the case of "Angoor Khatte Hain".

In my view, jaypee wishtown in Noida is going to be the best residential complex in NCR. Something, to be envied by those who could not enter it. But yes, there will be a delay of 1 - 3 years across diffrent projects.

R8 Arpit even i realised the same. Anyway it's all up to us how do we see the half empty glass. in other words simply perceptional differences nothing else.

As far as delayed construction is concerned JP is trying to change its image & deployed maximum part of their labor in to wishtown now. But still it is very early to say. Let the future takes its course......

:)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

Could please please tell me the resale price for Jaypee Klassic duplex flat?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anilmukulsingh
    Dear Friends,

Could please please tell me the resale price for Jaypee Klassic duplex flat?

Regards

Not sure as of now... but it must be around 35 or 36 only!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Kamaal bhai... do u mean 3500 or 3600 psf?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anilmukulsingh
    thank you kamaal bhai... Do u mean 3500 or 3600 psf?

yes boss.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamaalkhan02
    yes boss.....

Kamal bhai,
    I could be interested in a duplex at that rate ..... Can u please guide what would the approx final cost of a 3 BHK duplex ?
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida - Sectors 128, 131 133, 134
    Copyright DawnDigital

The tallest 3 towers are called Imperial Court
    CommentQuote
  • What the hell!!
    is this india...??
    I wont care for a delay if i am getting this at these throwaway prices...
    LEGENDERY!!!

RESPECT for Jaypee...

Thanks a ton Rajesh bhai...
    CommentQuote
  • wow!! dil khush kar diya rajesh bhai...

only worry is kab rehna naseeb mein hoga yahan!!!
    CommentQuote
  • WOW , Lovely pics Man.. Kahan se lee. Helicopter se :)
    CommentQuote