Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Hi Friends/Seniors,

I am holding 2 BHK (1305 sqft )unit in tower 15 (higher floor) Garden Isles.
    When I bought this unit, I had a limited budget, so opted for a 2bhk. But fortunately, my personal financial position has improved. Therefore, thinking of taking up a 3bhk instead, which may be used for end use purpose later on.

I bought this unit at Login Price 3829.00 psft with (PDP) plan.
    And till today 55% payment done with 20 Lakhs loan from HDFC bank.

In this context, I have following queries:
    1. Does it make sense to sell off the unit, because
    I took a home loan so how difficult or easy to sell and buy?
    2. Or bank allow me to sell the unit?
    3. Which is best way, should I sell my unit first or i buy or book 3 BHK first?
    4. I know now no more fresh units are available, all are in resale, in that case how this
    whole process will work,specially amount transactions ?

Looking forward to your views and feedback!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by raikashu View Post
      Hi Friends/Seniors,

I am holding 2 BHK (1305 sqft )unit in tower 15 (higher floor) Garden Isles.
      When I bought this unit, I had a limited budget, so opted for a 2bhk. But fortunately, my personal financial position has improved. Therefore, thinking of taking up a 3bhk instead, which may be used for end use purpose later on.

I bought this unit at Login Price 3829.00 psft with (PDP) plan.
      And till today 55% payment done with 20 Lakhs loan from HDFC bank.

In this context, I have following queries:
      1.Does it make sense to sell off the unit, because
      I took a home loan so how difficult or easy to sell and buy?
      2. Or bank allow me to sell the unit?
      3. Which is best way, should I sell my unit first or i buy or book 3 BHK first?
      4. I know now no more fresh units are available, all are in resale, in that case how this
      whole process will work,specially amount transactions ?

Looking forward to your views and feedback!

Thanks
      There is no issues in selling with bank loan you will get you share and rest will go to bank .
      Better to buy in resale again as you get some option if to change to 3 bhk from jaypee then options will be very limited .
      Why not enter in kosmos or klassic which will be ready to move in a year .

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        In normal circumstances yes - but remember these are RCC shear walls (Imperial/Kalypso) - even raw walls were more or less finished and have a lot of inherent waterproofing within. Plastering is just to prepare for POP etc. Yes plastering is being done up - without all windows being done but I'm not worried that it is overtly incorrect as well (Rains are virtually done here in any case)

I bought in PDP so my next demand will only come on offer of possession bro
        Good to know I was wondering if i was getting scammed My next payment is at possession too.

Comment

Dear seniors, HELP !
          I have asked same question on kasa isles thread but was directed to this thread.
          Need to know the modus operandi with JP around delay penalty clause.
          In case three years are over from allotment, does one need to officially communicate to some one for the amount, or JP will style on its own and show in records of account statement on its own.
          Can some one guide me ?

Comment

Originally posted by shanga1m View Post
            Dear seniors, HELP !
            I have asked same question on kasa isles thread but was directed to this thread.
            In case three years are over from allotment, does one need to officially communicate to some one for the amount, or JP will style on its own and show in records of account statement on its own.
            Can some one guide me ?
            They will do it themselves (i.e. adjust on offer for possession) if the PC example can be taken.

However best to ask CC once

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
            Last edited October 2 2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I heard some customers are planning to move into pavilion court before diwali 2013. Waiting to see that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by shanga1m View Post
                Dear seniors, HELP !
                Can some one guide me ?
                What is the rule if its less then three years...

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                  I heard some customers are planning to move into pavilion court before diwali 2013. Waiting to see that happen.
                  that will be great news... but what about the club... is it functional...

Comment

Got a promotional SMS about commercial investment in Food Court in Jaypee Wishtown, Sector 129 Noida. Not sure real or fake. Any such thing coming up there?

Comment

I have heard that JP has sold 8 acres commercial land ( Behind Kasa Isles) to Maharaja Whiteline and K8 are the developers who plan to have Mall and food court in the commercial area.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X