What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear All,

    CNN IBN link for Citizen Journalist coverage on Jaypee. Very well covered the issues.... must watch

    The Citizen Journalist Show | Citizen Journalist(CJ)
    CommentQuote
  • On the Mahagun launch. It looks like they are launching to the left of Kasablanca where Kristal 5-10 were supposed to be. http://www.mahagunverticalvillas.in
    CommentQuote
  • Great location for Mahagun but same tactic ... Prelaunch at discounted price, 40% payment demand till excavation stage and promise about delivery in 4 years. Nothing changed! Will many people go for it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Newbee00
    Great location for Mahagun but same tactic ... Prelaunch at discounted price, 40% payment demand till excavation stage and promise about delivery in 4 years. Nothing changed! Will many people go for it?


    At that location at 7.5 Grands, Mahagun with good specs I think it is a good deal. Right now i do not have the funds or would surely buy.

    By the way JP website updates for the month are available. by the construction updates tab looks like several towers including Kalypso 15,16 and Imperial all 3 and PC 2 towers are moving towards possession.

    I am looking fwd to seeing this area around Holi next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    On the Mahagun launch. It looks like they are launching to the left of Kasablanca where Kristal 5-10 were supposed to be. http://www.mahagunverticalvillas.in

    after seeing d site plan all 3 bhk units are sandwiched from 2 sides and open from 2. one facing d glof and other towers of 2nd gc patch. density wise its more or less same. rather dan giving 3 unit per floor they giving two and going more vertically.

    however its in a way good thing for kristal n kasablanca. jaypee may take 5-6-7-8 years to finish kasa kristal boomerang res boomerang club.

    hopefully mahagun should complete it in 5-6-7 years from now.

    so the whole area will get delivery almost at d same time with fully functional club and other facilities.

    otherwise if jp would have built tower 5-11 towers of the then kristal than d case would b of 8-9-10-11 years of full completion. and for 3-4 years kasab n kristal people would have to look towards on going construction of 5-11.

    in a way its gud
    CommentQuote
  • if the area marked by Mahagun is correct, does it mean that Jaypee Tiara tower is now moved out of that patch.
    CommentQuote
  • ya dats a valid pt

    but 30% tiara was sold 2 month bsk
    CommentQuote
  • but no

    tiara is d 7th tower of d cluster

    mahagun has 6 towers have a close look
    CommentQuote
  • No - I also had the same thought - but Tiara remains (right of Mahagun plot) It is Kasablanca - Mahagun - Tiara
    CommentQuote
  • so now the podium will have continuity till kasablanca
    CommentQuote
  • how long it takes to make a tower from state of "handover to FMG" to a state of "offer of possession" in jaypee case

    because Imperial court all 3 TOWERS r now in state of h o to fmg
    6 months or a year

    is jp speeding up

    can they offer possession of kalypso 1 2 15 16 or 3 may b and imperial 1 2 3 in 2015 say diwali
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    how long it takes to make a tower from state of "handover to FMG" to a state of "offer of possession" in jaypee case

    because Imperial court all 3 TOWERS r now in state of h o to fmg
    6 months or a year

    is jp speeding up

    can they offer possession of kalypso 1 2 15 16 or 3 may b and imperial 1 2 3 in 2015 say diwali


    So I visited a couple of days back - had to deposit a check

    I spoke to the gaurd at Kalypso who said KT 3,4,5 work is going on fast - rest not so much

    At Imperial - visually some paint was going on but the external windows are what they were 8-9 months back so no movement

    If I were to venture a guess on possession:

    Kalypso 1 & 2 - anytime now - probably NGT is the actual hold-up
    Kalypso 3, 4, 5, 15 & 16 - 6-10 months
    Kalypso Rest - 16 - 24 months

    Imperial 2 - 12 -14 months
    Imperial 1 & 3 - 18 - 24 months

    More or less factored 'JP time'
    CommentQuote
  • so another 2 years for kalypso n imperial whole
    CommentQuote
  • A faster builder can do this in 4-5 months - but with JP you multiply with a factor of 2 and then multiply with 2 once again and then add a few more months just to be safe - to arrive at realistic figures
    CommentQuote
  • lol
    CommentQuote