What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    A faster builder can do this in 4-5 months - but with JP you multiply with a factor of 2 and then multiply with 2 once again and then add a few more months just to be safe - to arrive at realistic figures

No imperial data to prove that delivery date will arrive after applying the farmula
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    but no

tiara is d 7th tower of d cluster

mahagun has 6 towers have a close look

As per Tiara and Kristal court brochure, T10 is supposed to be Tiara Tower.
    T5-T9 and T11 were shown as future development.
    Which therefore meant in sequence as T1-T4 (Kristal Court) >>>> Kasablanca Towers >>>> T5-T9 (future development, which is now supposed to be with Mahagun) >>>>>>> T10 (Tiara Tower) >>>> T11 (future development)
    In this case, either Tiara is still T10 or moved to T11 or moved somewhere else?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    As per Tiara and Kristal court brochure, T10 is supposed to be Tiara Tower.
    T5-T9 and T11 were shown as future development.
    Which therefore meant in sequence as T1-T4 (Kristal Court) >>>> Kasablanca Towers >>>> T5-T9 (future development, which is now supposed to be with Mahagun) >>>>>>> T10 (Tiara Tower) >>>> T11 (future development)
    In this case, either Tiara is still T10 or moved to T11 or moved somewhere else?

I 'think' Mahagun has squeezed an addnl tower - see there is virtually no gap bw towers and they are squat in shape - more squarish than rectangular
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    So I visited a couple of days back - had to deposit a check

I spoke to the gaurd at Kalypso who said KT 3,4,5 work is going on fast - rest not so much

This guard has lot of inside information. Seems like he was earlier working as VP of jaypee. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    This guard has lot of inside information. Seems like he was earlier working as VP of jaypee. :bab (59):

In case to get the real information need to talk to the lowest level. Otherwise marketing team sitting in office will always be pasting rosy picture, even without knowing the factual status
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quest2012
    In case to get the real information need to talk to the lowest level. Otherwise marketing team sitting in office will always be pasting rosy picture, even without knowing the factual status

wow..that was quoted on a lighter note.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

haha - on a lighter note - I asked him how is the work going on in neighboring Imperial/PC etc - pat came the reply - 'arre sahib wo humra thodi hi hai, hum kaise bata den. wahin ja ke hi poochiye' :)
    CommentQuote
  • Was in wishtown yesterday to show my flat to in laws in PH2A, it was looking nice especially the sun. I also saw the mirror golf side flat and totally void of sunlight... what a tradeoff.

The site engineer stand was the same as soon as NGT official notification done for PH2A possession letter will come, and 2B will follow in 2-3 months..

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    haha - on a lighter note - I asked him how is the work going on in neighboring Imperial/PC etc - pat came the reply - 'arre sahib wo humra thodi hi hai, hum kaise bata den. wahin ja ke hi poochiye' :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ph2a???
    CommentQuote
  • Nitin, Do you think they can offer possession in phases as PH2A and PH2B. Its a single tower. Also you must have seen the images shared few days back at pavilion court forum.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/12229-the-pavilion-court-by-jaypee-greens-in-sector-128-noida/page328?t=14529&page=328

You still think only NGT is the issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Ph2a???

Pavilion height towers are divided internally in two parts A and B. They have separate entrance and lift etc... This division you don't make out clearly by looking at Outside structure. Both PH2 and PH3 are having part A and B.

Not sure about PH1 and PH4
    CommentQuote
  • I was also surprised to see that picture of your of a penthouse, but believed me all lower flats on one half are locked out with all kitchen/wood/tilling/glass done. The other half is also just pending glasses frames are in place. Not sure why penthouse is so bad.

If you see the ground site is all cleared of debris, the inside courtyards are in very decent stage. The engineer also confirmed of water/electricity to be tested soon.

This is the first time I also felt possession should be around the corner :-). Let us pray for the best. Overall if I see across Kosmos/Klassic/Pavilion/Kalypso there are close to 12-15 towers in the possession ready stage. May be NGT is the hold-up, time will tell. NGT was notified in end of Sep, and if no objection then with-in this year we should get offer!!

Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Nitin, Do you think they can offer possession in phases as PH2A and PH2B. Its a single tower. Also you must have seen the images shared few days back at pavilion court forum.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/12229-the-pavilion-court-by-jaypee-greens-in-sector-128-noida/page328?t=14529&page=328

You still think only NGT is the issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinitin
    I was also surprised to see that picture of your of a penthouse, but believed me all lower flats on one half are locked out with all kitchen/wood/tilling/glass done. The other half is also just pending glasses frames are in place. Not sure why penthouse is so bad.

If you see the ground site is all cleared of debris, the inside courtyards are in very decent stage. The engineer also confirmed of water/electricity to be tested soon.

This is the first time I also felt possession should be around the corner :-). Let us pray for the best. Overall if I see across Kosmos/Klassic/Pavilion/Kalypso there are close to 12-15 towers in the possession ready stage. May be NGT is the hold-up, time will tell. NGT was notified in end of Sep, and if no objection then with-in this year we should get offer!!

Not new guys - possession of PC 1,2,3, 4 etc (first towers of WT handed over) was also done with some work pending on penthouses. I am dead sure I noticed it - I dont know if I have the pics of that time.

Yes - I agree - currently atleast 15-20 towers are ready for possession from Kalypso, PC, PH II (not too far now), Augusta, Kalisto, Kosmos & Klassic. I do believe these are genuinely held up because of NGT as the lady in CC clearly had told me that they will def get OC and then offer possession. So def some action - not massive given the scale - but some action nonetheless.
    CommentQuote
  • Any clue on where this NGT thing is stuck up currently. Read reports a few days back that 100 meters have been proposed instead of 10 KM and things will be OK soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Which has ruined India big time is shit Politics ... and this where NGT is stuck !

Dragoman
    CommentQuote